鉴于他的行医记录可能是
Given that his records may hold the key
我们追查违禁武器供应商的关键线索
to our tracking a purveyor of banned weapons,
司法部下令抄近路
Main Justice authorized a shortcut
与土耳其情报部门合作
by working with Turkish intelligence.
黑进他的行医记录
Hacking his medical records.
看来你说得对 她在悍马里被烧伤了
So you were right. She was burned in the Humvee.
严重到需要多次皮肤移植
Badly enough to require multiple skin grafts
以及定制假肢
as well as personalized prosthetics.
这些照片是在意外发生几天后拍的
Now, these photos were taken within a few days of the incident.
但这些 是一年后拍的
But these... were taken a year later.
难怪我们找不到她
No wonder we couldn't find her.
我们在国际刑♥警♥数据库里查了她目前的资料
We ran her current looks through the Interpol database.
有什么结果
What did it kick back?
简单地接触或者吸入液滴
A single touch or an inhaled droplet
就能干扰神经信♥号♥♥
disrupts the nerve signals
阻断肌肉 心脏和肺部的神经传导
to his muscles, his heart, and lungs.
只需几秒钟
In a matter of seconds,
人就没法呼吸了
breathing will not be option.
六个国家 六个化名
Six nationalities. Six aliases.
都正在使用 但根据护照管理档案
All active, but according to passport-control archives,
她最近一次用到护照就是昨天
the last one she used was yesterday.
-在巴黎 -玛德琳·图桑
- In Paris. - Madeline Toussaint.
法兰西共和国
图桑 玛德琳
了不起 怎么给药呢
Remarkable. The delivery system?
只要在钥匙扣上滴一滴就行了
One drop on the key fob was all it took.
无味 无色
Odorless, invisible.
在任何坚硬的表面都能留存数日
Lasts for days on any hard surface.
或者装到农药飞机里 干掉一整座小镇
Or load it into a crop duster and take out a town.
都随你
It's up to you.
杀人从未如此轻松
Killing's never been easier.
过去九个月里
For the last nine months,
玛丽·布雷默一直以玛蒂琳·图桑的身份
Mary Bremmer's been living as Madeline Toussaint
在巴黎的巴蒂诺尔斯区生活
in the Batignolles district of Paris.
玛蒂琳·图桑 巴黎
她用一家化工厂的高级工程师工作当掩护
She has a cover job as a quality engineer at a chemical plant.
联♥系♥国际刑♥警♥ 让他们发布红色通告
Contact Interpol. Have them issue a Red Notice
根据我们的指控对她进行有条件
for Bremmer's conditional arrest and extradition
逮捕和引渡
based on our charges.
然后 再派一队人去巴黎
Then let's get a team to Paris.
我去巴黎
I'll go to Paris.
我需要你帮我破解密♥码♥
I need your help with that passcode.
我去巴黎也能干活
Well, I could look for it in Paris.
找个路边咖啡馆 来壶咖啡几个牛角包什么的
You know, sidewalk café, pot of coffee, couple'a croissants.
我正要去国会山询问拉基廷的事
I'm on my way to Capitol Hill to ask about Rakitin.
我想我会遇到诸多阻碍
I doubt I'll get much traction
除非你能挖出U盘里的秘密
until you find out what's on that drive.
看来咖啡和羊角面包是没戏了
I guess that's a no on that coffee and croissants.
我们会替你去看望蒙娜丽莎的
We'll say hi to Mona Lisa for you.
感谢您拨冗相见 议员先生
Thank you for taking the time, Congressman.
我很乐意为联调局腾出时间
Always happy to make time for the FBI.
虽然我很吃惊 你没有提前说
Though I am surprised there was no heads-up
你想谈什么 请坐
what you wanted to talk about. Please, sit.
尽情说吧 告诉我到底是什么秘密
Take a load off and tell me what is so hush-hush
能让助理司长亲自登门
I get an Assistant Director to make a house call.
一位叫拉基廷的黑客
A hacker who goes by the name Rakitin.
从没听说过他
Never heard of him.
-什么 -还有别的事吗
- Excuse me? - Anything else?
还有家本地的麋鹿俱乐部在等我去合影呢
Because I got a local Elks Club waiting to take a photo.
议员先生 你是众议院情报委员会主席
Congressman. You chair the House Intel Committee.
我看了你关于俄♥罗♥斯♥网络入侵的报告
I've read your report on Russian cyber intrusion.
我知道你晓得拉基廷是谁
I know you know who Rakitin is.
我知道你的职位
What I know is your title.
但不知道你究竟是干什么的 因为没人告诉我
What I don't know is what you do because no one would tell me.
我是情报委员会的主席
Yeah, I chair the Intel Committee,
但不知为何 我没有你的任何情报
but for some reason, I can't get any intel on you.
我管理机密特别小组
I run a classified task force.
-还对拉基廷感兴趣 -这让你意外吗
- That's interested in Rakitin. - Why would that surprise you?
不 这让我担心
I doesn't. It troubles me.
拉基廷有位高权重的朋友
Rakitin has friends in high places.
我想确保我不是跟内鬼在谈话
I want to make sure I'm not talking to one.
不好意思 我完全糊涂了
I'm sorry. I'm -- I'm completely confused.
三周前 我的委员会
Three weeks ago, the hard drive
电脑硬盘被人黑了
on my committee's computer was hacked.
我们所有关于拉基廷的情报都被毁了
All the intel we had on Rakitin was destroyed.
-我完全不知情 -我在委员会的左右手
- I had no idea. - My top staffer on the committee
也在事发当天失踪了
disappeared the day it happened.
凭空消失了
Vanished into thin air.
她是个爱国者 是个好人
And she was a patriot. A good person.
但有人找到了她
But someone got to her.
如果他们能让她闭嘴 或许也能策反你
And if they got to her, maybe they got to you.
或许你是来试探我知道多少拉基廷的事
Maybe you're here to see what I know about Rakitin,
如果我知道的太多
and if I know too much,
或许你也想清除我的硬盘
maybe you're gonna want to erase my hard drive.
这里有个名字和电♥话♥ 打过去 打听下我
Here's a name and a number. Call it. Ask about me.
如果你对听到的事满意 我们可以再谈
If you're satisfied with what you hear, we can talk more.
如果不 谢谢你抽空见我
If not, thank you for your time.
我想你肯定觉得我过分多疑了
I'm sure it seems like I'm being overly paranoid.
如果我们能够再谈 我想多听听硬盘被黑的事
If we do talk, I'd like to hear more about that hack.
我也有一些疑虑
I have some paranoia of my own
关于可能的幕后黑手
about who might have been behind it.
罗赫略 我听说你有消息
Rogelio. I hear you have news.
一个地点 和房♥间号♥
A location... and a room number.
青年旅社
A youth hostel.
真是出乎意料的浪漫
How unexpectedly romantic.
你有没安插眼线的地方吗
Is there anywhere you don't have eyes and ears?
我在城市的每个角落都安插了女佣
I got either a maid, a waiter, a waitress, a busboy,
服务员 勤杂工或门童
or a bellhop in every corner of the city.
谢谢 我的朋友
Thank you, my friend.
代我向卡洛斯问好
And please give my regards to Carlos.
很不幸 他又一次被遣返了
Unfortunately, he's been deported -- again.
你朋友在卡莱克西科的隧♥道♥被关闭了
And your friend's tunnel in Calexico has been shut down.
边境的是是非非啊
Ah, the goings-on at the border.
一边建设 另一边关闭
One side builds, the other shuts down.
躲躲藏藏 来来去去
They hide, they seek, they come, they go.
真是太"猫和老鼠"了
It's all so... "Tom and Jerry."
对 隧♥道♥关闭了
Yes, the tunnel is closed,
但潜艇运作正常
but the submarine is fully operational.
而你找到了阿尔巴·维塞利
And for tracking down Alban Veseli,
所以随时为你效劳
it will always be at your disposal.
我曾经和一个亚美尼亚人有过矛盾
I once had a brief dust-up with an Armenian fellow
因为我收♥购♥了卡贾兰外的
who took umbrage at my acquisition
一条油管道而大发雷霆
of a pipeline outside Kajaran.
我试着躲他 于是藏到了青年旅舍
I tried to avoid him by hiding out in a hostel.
-你"试着" 他找到你了吗 -没有
- You "Tried." Did he find you? - No.
但经过三天的公共浴室和凝乳酸奶
But after three days of communal showers and curdled yogurt,
很多想成名的小子 我再也受不了了
James Taylor wannabes, I couldn't stand it anymore.
所以我偷了一个双肩背包和一本导游书
So I stole a backpack and a Fodor's Guide
徒步穿越亚美尼亚高地去了土耳其
and hiked to Turkey through the Armenian Highlands.
高地 阿勒山
The Highlands. Mount Ararat.
没错 而且告诉你 没有方舟
Yes. And FYI -- no Ark.
有些事永远不变
Some things never change.
没有监控 没有安保 是藏身的好地方
No cameras. No security. Smart place to lay low.
不在这里
Not here.
男性浴室
裹着浴巾乱跑永远没有好结果
Running in a towel never ends well.
穿上裤子 我们谈谈
Put some pants on, and let's talk.
我按照你说的去做了 库珀先生
I did as you suggested, Mr. Cooper.
跟辛西娅·帕娜贝克核实了你的身份
Allstate Checked up on you with Cynthia Panabaker.
她可真是直言不讳
A straight arrow if ever there was one.
-她喜欢你 -是吗
- She likes you. - Does she, now?
她说 "他不会在你腿上撒尿
Well, she said, "He won't pee on your leg
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表