他走出了镜头 就没了
I mean, the kid walks out of frame and that's it.
那是什么 他手里的杯子
What's that? The cup in his hand.
猫咪咖啡
"Kitt's Coffee."
他们家的摩卡奇诺真心不错
Oh, they make a mean mochaccino.
他们是本地的 这个城市只有几家店
They're also local. They only have a few locations in the city.
调出在两公里范围内所有店的
Pull the sales records and the surveillance feeds
销♥售♥记录和监控录像
from any of their stores in a mile radius.
如果他用的是信♥用♥卡♥结账
If the kid paid with a credit card,
我们可能可以找到他的地址
then chances are we've got his physical address.
找到地址 把他抓来
Get it and get him here.
你不能证明我的委托人就是录像里的人
You can't prove that my client is the person in that footage.
我们知道你为基德船长卖♥♥命
We know you work for Captain Kidd.
我没有 和你说了
I don't. I told you.
如果我们从公园里找到的毒品上
Yeah, what's gonna happen when we pull your prints
提取到了你的指纹会怎么样
off the drugs we found in the park?
或者找到了你公♥寓♥里的毒品
Or the drugs we find in your apartment?
摩尔先生不回应...
Mr. Moore isn't responding to...
摩尔先生马上要吃牢饭了
Mr. Moore is going to jail.
好吧 我说实话
Okay, look, I'm telling the truth.
可以吧 我
Okay? I...
他不是我的老板 我不为基德卖♥♥命
He's... He's not my employer. I don't work for Kidd.
我一直在抢劫他
I've been robbing him.
抢劫他什么
Robbing him of what?
什么都有
Look, it's all kinds of stuff.
武器 偷来的信♥用♥卡♥ 假身份证
It's, uh, weapons, stolen credit cards, fake IDs.
有没有毒品
Narcotics?
有毒品
Yeah, narcotics.
据说是毒品
Allegedly narcotics.
不止是我
It's not just me.
我不是唯一一个捡漏的
It's not like I'm the only Seeker.
什么是捡漏的
What's a Seeker?
你没有义务回答这个问题
You do not have to answer that.
跟你那临时抱佛脚的倒霉律师解释一下
Explain to your poorly prepared mouthpiece here
不等你走出这扇门 就会有警员
that I'm gonna have officers and a warrant at your residence
带着逮捕令等在你家门口
before you even walk out of this door.
要是你还希望
You need to cooperate
有机会不进监狱 你必须配合我
if you want to have any hope of staying out of jail.
你能不能受累和他说一声
Can you tell him that?
你说吧 杰瑞特
Go ahead, Jarret.
基德船长派送货员把东西送到藏匿点
Captain Kidd uses droppers to stash his product.
有多少东西 有多少送货员
How much product, how many droppers,
我不知道 但是很多
I don't know, but it's a lot.
我们努力追寻 跟踪送货员 找他的货
We track what we can, follow a dropper, look for his stash.
我们知道你在公园偷的那份货是毒品
We know it was drugs you stole from that stash in the park,
我有预感
and I got a feeling
现在做一个药检就能证明它们在你体内
that a drug test will prove they're in your system right now.
等一下
Whoa, hold on.
如果我能忘了对你进行药物检测呢
What if I were able to forget about that drug test?
条件是...
In exchange for...
交出你手头所有的违♥禁♥品♥
You hand over whatever contraband you have on hand.
所有从这些有GPS定位的藏匿点偷的东西
Whatever you stole from these GPS-tagged hiding spots.
如果这些证物帮我找到了基德船长
If that evidence helps me find Captain Kidd,
也许我会帮你不进监狱
well, maybe I'll help you stay out of jail.
怎么了
What the hell happened?
我来告诉你怎么了
I'll tell you what happened.
我被联调局的人跟踪了
I was tailed by the FBI.
库珀这个家伙 他...
This guy Cooper, he, uh...
他没有像你说的那样置身事外
He's not standing down like you said he would.
你得做点什么
You need to do something about him.
联邦调查局
科学分♥析♥实验室
化学组
未经许可 不得入内
注意:不得抽烟或有明火
我尽快赶来了
Hey. Came as quick as I could.
什么事这么急
What's so urgent?
我检测了你在摩尔公♥寓♥里
Well, I ran a test on the narcotics
找到的毒品
you pulled from Moore's apartment.
对 他从公园偷来的那份
Yeah, that he stole from the park.
是的 有个有趣的发现
Yes, and we got an interesting hit.
化学分♥析♥显示里面含有奶粉
Chemical analysis showed it contained powdered milk.
为了充重量
The cutting agent?
值得注意是因为这是瓜亚博贩毒集团的最爱
Notable because it's a favorite of the Guayabo cartel.
警♥察♥上个月逮捕了他们的一个毒贩
MPD picked up one of their dealers last month,
所以我打电♥话♥从证物室要了一份样品
so I called to get a sample from the evidence locker
-以确认二者是匹配的 但是 -并不匹配
- to confirm the samples matched, but... -They didn't.
不仅不匹配
Not only don't they match,
那份证物柜里的样品根本不是毒品
but the sample we got from the city wasn't drugs.
是一份100%的小苏打
It was 100% baking soda.
所以警♥察♥收缴的是假毒品
So MPD seized fake drugs?
不 他们的文件确定
No. Their paperwork certifies
缴获的物品经过当时的检测
that the contents of the seizure was heroin
确实是混合了奶粉的海♥洛♥因♥
cut with powdered milk at the time of testing.
但是在两次检测之间 有人把毒品拿走了
But between testing and now, someone took the drugs
换成了小苏打
and left baking soda behind.
两次检测之间
Between now and then?
谁能接触到证物柜里的毒品
I mean, who had access to the drugs in lockup?
没人能 证据记录显示从未有人接触过
No one. Evidence log shows it was never touched.
对贩毒集团的调查还在进行中
The case against the cartel is still being built,
还没到庭审阶段
so it hasn't gone to trial yet.
这些毒品从未被列为证据
The drugs were never checked out of evidence
或者被带到法庭上
or brought to a courtroom.
所以海♥洛♥因♥进了证物柜 出来的却是小苏打
So, heroin went into lockup and baking soda came out.
最后一个接触这些毒品的人
The last person to touch those drugs,
唯一能处理它们的人
the only person to handle them,
只有给警♥察♥局做测试的药物实验室的化学家
would be the drug lab chemist who tested them for the city.
-是谁 -他叫泰勒·施瓦茨
- Who's that? - His name's Tyler Schwartz.
他为警♥察♥局工作还不到五年
He's been with MPD for just under five years.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你不知道她跟我跟得多紧
You don't understand how close we came.
-如果我没甩掉她 -但你甩掉了
- If I hadn't made the tail... - But you did.
…她就会暴露我们两个
...she would have exposed us both.
但她没有
But she didn't.
我还以为我们是要说在中国截获的情报
I thought this was about some intercept out of China.
即将到来的网络攻击
The impending cyberattack.
你在听我说话吗
Are you even listening to me?
热切地听着呢 抱着徒劳的希望
Keenly, in the vain hope of
想要听到那条在中国截获的情报
hearing about this Chinese intercept.
联调局在跟踪我
The Bureau is following me,
这意味着他们也在跟踪你
which means they are following you.
整件事马上就要爆发了 我们俩都会暴露
This whole thing is about to blow up and expose us both.
不知道为什么 我觉得你这种
Somehow I don't find your
狂热的性情并不能感染到我 安德鲁
fevered disposition to be infectious, Andrew.
我狂热的性...你…你在说什么
My fevered dis... What... What is wrong with you?
我正在努力…把我们从困境中解救出来
I am trying to... to dig us out of this mess.
不 你只是为了掩盖罪行而做一番
No, what you are doing is a rather obvious
显而易见而又于事无补的挣扎
and ineffectual dance to cover your tracks.
你杀了一个无辜的人 安德鲁
You killed an innocent man, Andrew.
你用假死来转移哈罗德·库珀的注意力
You faked your death to divert Harold Cooper,
结果 只是让事情变得更糟了
and as a result, you've only made matters worse.
而我说过我会搞定库珀...
Now, I told you I'd handle Cooper...
-你在开玩笑吗 -…我就一定会
- Are you kidding me? - ...which I will do.
哈罗德·库珀并不愚蠢 而你的
But Harold Cooper is no fool, and your
小把戏只会让他确信自己被耍了
theatrics only confirm his belief that he's being played.
所以别插手
So stand back.
我会处理好的
I'll handle this.
行了 倒回去一点
Okay, just back up a second.
不如… 谢谢我甩掉了跟踪的人怎么样
How about, uh... How about "Thank you" for picking up his tail?
谢谢我没让联调局直接找到你
How about "Thank you" for not leading the FBI directly to you,
找到莫斯科 不如...
and thus to Moscow? How about...
不如我打断你的下巴
How about I break your jaw,
让你张着嘴
wire it shut,
再塞一些混合芝士汉堡
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表