trying to find you?
他杀了她
He killed her.
谢天谢地你没事
Thank God you're okay.
你有没有听到我说的
Did you hear what I said?
那是场处决
It was an execution.
我们去了公园
We went to the park.
但找不到任何证据
We couldn't find any evidence.
所以我来了
That's why I'm here.
我有所有你需要的证据
I have all the evidence you need.
罪恶黑名单
第八季第三集
十六盎司
我想象不出你现在是什么感受
I can't imagine what this must be like for you,
知道自己不能杀我
knowing you can't kill me
因为伊丽莎白很爱她母亲
because of how much Elizabeth loves her mother.
你是不是看到了全过程
You saw it happen?
我亲眼所见 我会出庭作证
With my own eyes, and I'll testify to it.
我不在乎我会如何
I don't care what happens to me,
但绝不能让他逍遥法外
but he can't get away with this.
说点什么
Say something.
-我在想 -想什么
- I-I'm thinking. - About what?
他杀了我母亲
He murdered my mother.
那个想让他失血过多而死
The Russian spy who tried to bleed him to death,
并枪击了你外公的俄♥国♥间谍吗
who had your grandfather shot?
那个我们情报局认为至少为克格勃和秘社
Who our intelligence bureaus believe killed at least a dozen
杀了十几个美国探员的俄♥国♥间谍吗
American agents for the KGB and the Cabal?
我知道她做过什么
I know what she's done.
但那些都不能作为处决她的理由
None of it justifies her execution.
我没在为他辩护
I'm not trying to justify it.
没有才怪 你在找借口
Like hell you're not. You're making excuses,
当作没看见 就像我们一直做的那样
looking the other way, like we've always done.
我给雷丁顿说得很清楚不能伤害你母亲
I was clear with Reddington your mother was not to be harmed.
显然他把你的话铭记于心了
Well, he obviously took that message to heart.
你知不知道他为何那样做 因为他可以
You know why he did it? Because he could.
他知道这个特别小组没人
He knew that no one on this task force
将会为此做任何事
was gonna do anything about it.
-这话不公平 -事实就是这样
- That's unfair. - It's the truth.
当他对她开了枪 我想逃走
When he shot her, I wanted to run,
接上艾格尼斯逃去没人能找到我们的地方
just get Agnes and go where nobody would find us.
但因为你我来了
But I'm here because of you.
因为我想也许至少你还
Because I thought maybe you were the one person
在乎何为对何为错
who still cared about what's right.
我不想在职业道德方面被你说教
I won't be lectured by you on professional ethics.
我知道雷丁顿已经失控了
Reddington's out of control. I know that.
我还知道我无法拿下他
I also know that I can't take him down
除非将你也一起拿下
without taking you down with him.
我不再在乎了
I don't care anymore.
那我帮你在乎
Then I'll care for you.
你绑♥架♥了你外公
You kidnapped your grandfather.
仅这一项绑♥架♥罪指控就足以毁灭你的人生
A felony kidnapping charge alone is enough to destroy your life,
把你送进监狱
send you to prison,
把你与女儿间的羁绊断得一干二净
sever any relationship you have with your daughter.
你或许因我的缄默觉得反感 基恩探员
You may be disgusted by my silence, Agent Keen,
但这对你有好处
but you will benefit from it.
无论我到哪里 总有坚持要保护我的男人
Everywhere I go, there's a man who insists on protecting me.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth...
如果你想退出 那就离开
if you want out, go.
但我希望你在做决定前能想想
But I hope you'll think about what we do here
我们在这里承担的职责
before you decide.
该结束了
It's over.
或许
Maybe.
但我恳请你
But I'm asking you...
先和雷丁顿谈一谈
talk to Reddington first.
他的行为罪无可赦 但如果你和他谈一谈
What he did is inexcusable, but if you talk to him,
如果你能让他告诉你他这么做的理由
if you could get him to tell you why he did it,
这固然无法让她起死回生
it won't bring her back,
但或许是疗愈的开始
but it may start the process of healing.
不会的
It won't.
但为了你 我会考虑一下 长官
But for you, I'll consider it, sir.
如果这是我们最后一次见面
If this is the last time we see each other...
我希望你能第一次 称呼我为哈罗德
...for the first time, I wish you would call me Harold.
尽管你知道忠言逆耳
Even when you know I'm not gonna like it,
你也总是对我坦诚相待
you've always been honest with me.
这样对我的人很少
Very few people have.
为此我谢谢你
Thank you for that...
哈罗德
Harold.
-有什么进展 -没有电♥话♥
- Any luck? - No calls.
我们在监听她的手♥机♥和公♥寓♥电♥话♥
We're running taps on her cell and apartment lines
还有她找来照看艾格尼斯的朋友....
and a third on the friend she asked to watch Agnes...
如果有人能找到我 我赌那个人是你
If anyone can find me, my money's on you.
你到这里来了
You're here.
你看上去很疲惫
You look tired.
库珀先生知不知道
Does -- Does Mr. Cooper know --
-是的 他知道 -这么说你们聊过了
- Yeah, Cooper knows. - So you talked?
聊是聊过了 但没怎么交流
Talked? Yeah. Communicated? Not so much.
别担心 我是说
Oh. Don't worry. I mean,
我知道他现在很生气 但过个一两天
I know he's angry, but in a day or two --
听着 我不知道该怎么告诉你
Look, I don't know how to tell you this --
他会让你回来的
He's gonna let you come back.
我不想回来
I don't want to come back.
我只是想当面告诉你我...
I wanted to tell you in person that I...
要离开一段时间
have to step away for a bit,
我们要有一段时间见不到面了
and so I'm not gonna see you for a while, and...
我只是想让你知道我的感谢
I just want you to know how grateful I am.
这真的很难说出口
This is so hard.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
没关系 我去... 等一下
No. Don't worry. I'll just -- Uh, hang on.
-我去拿点纸巾来 -没问题
- I'll just grab some paper towels. - Sure.
我来了
Coming.
这是人生的一部分
It's just a part of life.
看着你的上一代
Watching the generation ahead of you,
你所在乎的人们 逐渐老去
the people you care about, grow old.
到某一个时刻 你会开始
And at some point, you start to...
对自己做必要的精神准备
do the mental work necessary
让自己准备好迎接注定的终末
to prepare yourself for the inevitable.
然而 我却站在这里 马文
And yet, I'm afraid I stand here, Marvin...
悲伤沉痛 不知所措
woefully unprepared.
你不可能让自己准备好面对这种结局 雷蒙德
There's no way you could prepare for this, Raymond.
多姆不是因衰老死亡
Dom didn't die of old age.
而是被人夺走性命
He was taken from you.
房♥子值不了多少钱
House won't be worth much.
和多姆一样 它是上个时代遗留的产物
It's a relic from another time, like he was.
你应该把这房♥子推倒
You should bulldoze the house.
斯基普 这房♥子有很深的感情价值
Skip, the house has incredible emotional value.
雷丁顿先生一点也不想把它推倒
Mr. Reddington has no interest in bulldozing --
这最终也不是由我决定的
Well, ultimately, it's not my decision.
这房♥子现在属于伊丽莎白
The house belongs to Elizabeth now.
为什么你说要把它推倒
Well, why do you say bulldoze it?
这地方值钱的是土地 而非房♥子
Well, the value's in the land, not the house.
你说过这里有两万多平方米 把这块地细分
You said there's five acres. You subdivide.
每块地建一幢一千平♥米♥的麦克豪♥宅♥
You put up a quarter-acre McMansion on each lot.
麦克豪♥宅♥
McMansion?
听我一句劝 已经落后就要及时收手
Take my advice -- stop while you're behind.
不得不说这主意听上去真是糟透了 斯基普
I must say, it sounds pretty awful, Skip.
但给我发个方案 我会再关注一下
But send me a proposal. I'll forward it on.
天知道如果由我决定
God knows if it were up to me,
鉴于我最近面对数次死亡的经历
given my recent bouts with mortality,
我发现我自己正逐渐倾向于停业清算
I find myself more and more in the liquidation phase.
你哪里也不许去
You are not going anywhere.
作为你的律师 我禁止你这样做
As your lawyer, I forbid it.
但既然我们聊到了这个话题
But while we're on the subject...
你想知道我是否依然愿意
You want to know if I still intend to leave
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表