当我同意替汤森德洗钱的时候
When I agreed to launder the money for Townsend,
你说一切都会神不知鬼不觉
you said it would all fly under the radar,
结果现在国税局全盯上我了
and now I've got the IRS breathing down my neck.
你有向你的同事透露过我们的计划安排吗
Have you spoken with any of your associates about our arrangement?
你听见我说的话了吗
Did you hear what I said?
我可能要蹲大牢了
I could go to prison!
你的同事 他们知道吗
Your associates. Do they know?
只有查理知道
Just Charlie.
我不得不说 他 他给我们做账
I had to. He -- He does our accounting.
我有一种不祥的预感
I don't have a good feeling about this.
你也有这种感觉吗
Do you have a good feeling about this?
我只知道公♥司♥派这个家伙过来提供税务建议
All I know is corporate sent this guy to advise about the IRS thing.
他就像咨♥询♥师一样
He's like a consultant.
我确定我们没什么可担心的
I'm sure we have nothing to worry about.
公♥司♥老是被审计来审计去的不是吗
Companies get audited all the time, right?
是啊 没错
Yeah. Right.
好了 我觉得我们聊好了
Alright, I think we're all set here.
聊好了 计划是什么
All set? What's the plan?
你说你会处理好一切的
You said you were taking care of this!
海勒先生 我已经处理好了
Mr. Heller, I've already taken care of it.
明天这个时候 审计就会结束了
By this time tomorrow, the audit will be closed.
我不明白
I don't understand.
如果你解决了 为什么还要过来
If it's taken care of, why are you here?
为了告诉你离窗户远一点
To ask you to move away from the window.
等等等 等一下
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
求你了 不不不要
Please. No! No, no!
不不不不
No, no, no, no!
所以你觉得那个...
So, what did you think about that...
女士们 不好意思打断一下
Ladies. If you don't mind.
查理去哪了
Where's Charlie?
我不知道 他刚还在的
I don't know. He was just here.
我们要等他吗
Should we wait for him?
不用了 很快结束
No need. This will be quick.
派人进来 是时候清扫现场了
Send in the crew. It's time to disinfect.
告诉欧本雷德还有一条漏网之鱼
Tell Obenrader there's one loose end.
罪恶黑名单
第八季第十六集
尼古拉斯·欧本雷德
第133号♥
泰瓦怎么样了
How's Teva?
五月她就要从波士顿大学毕业了
She graduates from Boston University in May.
这么快四年了吗
It's already been four years?
要不是因为这个的话她也去不了那儿
She wouldn't be there if it weren't for this one.
不不不不 全凭泰瓦自己
Oh, no, no, no, no. It was all Teva.
虽说我也确实写了封很棒的推荐信
Although, I do write an excellent recommendation letter.
这可是一项稀缺才能
It's an endangered talent.
我希望你今天喊我来是让我还人情的
I hope you asked me here to pay back the favor.
你需要什么 只管告诉我时间地点
You need something boosted, tell me where and when,
我派我的人过去
I'll send me crew.
托马 有传言说你的人在替内维尔·汤森德做事
Thom, rumor has it your crew does some work for Neville Townsend.
我们在他那做兼♥职♥ 偶尔出场
We freelance for him. The occasionally gig.
他挑好目标 我们干活儿
He picks the target, we do the job.
收益六♥四♥分
Proceeds get split 60-40.
事实上 他们不这样
Actually, they don't.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
路易斯·埃斯皮诺萨 你认识他吗
Luis Espinoza. You know him?
当然 我替汤森德干的活儿都是他分配的
Sure. The jobs I do for Townsend -- he assigns them.
分给你及其他所有的人
To you and everyone else.
埃斯皮诺萨负责安排汤森德所有的坑蒙拐骗
Espinoza manages all of Townsend's heisting and boosting,
抢劫盗窃
his capers and pilferage.
他决定哪支队伍干哪些活儿
He decides which crews work on which jobs.
现在 你拿四成
Now, you take 40%.
他偏好的那些团队只要三成
The crews he prefers to assign take 30%
给他十个点的回扣
and kick back 10% to him.
知道你是个有原则的贼
Knowing you to be a principled thief,
我假定你没有接受他那一套
I assume that's not a wheel you are greasing.
没有
It's not.
这或许能解释为什么埃斯皮诺萨
Which could explain why Espinoza
取消了我们在柏林的工作
just pulled us off a job in Berlin.
我们的分成收益可以达到七位数
Our take would've been seven figures.
其中一成是他派去代替你们的队伍
10% of which is now being paid to him
会付给他的钱
by the crew he sent in your place.
这可真是老奸巨猾
That sniveling weasel.
汤森德知道这些事吗
Does Townsend know about this?
应该不知道
I don't believe so.
要是他知道 埃斯皮诺萨早出局了
If he did, Espinoza would be out.
还以为终于轮到我还你人情了
And here I thought it was my turn to do you the favor.
麻烦替我恭喜泰瓦
Please congratulate Teva for us.
要是她对法学院感兴趣的话
If she's interested in law school,
我知道几个常春藤名校院长的偏好
I know the predilections of several Ivy League Deans.
很高兴见到你 老朋友
Nice to see you, old friend.
我也是
You, too.
-托马·麦卡蒂吗 -是的
- Thom McCarty? - Yeah.
我们认识吗
We know each other?
-不认识 -只是久仰大名
- No. - Only by reputation.
托马 这位是唐纳德·雷斯勒 小心说话
Thom, this is Donald Ressler. Careful what you say.
黑皮鞋 廉价西装 平腹 寸头
Black shoes, cheap suit, flat stomach, regulation cut.
不要误会我了
Don't get me wrong.
他是"弯的" 只不过不是我们喜欢的那种弯
He's bent, just not as bent as we might like.
那我走了
I'll be on my way then.
一路小心 托马
Safe travels, Thom.
你为什么一定要早到呢
Why must you always be early?
你为什么一定要跟骗子做朋友呢
Why must you only associate with crooks?
是罪犯 唐纳德 不是骗子
Criminals, Donald, not crooks.
你可以把妓♥女♥叫做陪护
You can call a prostitute an escort.
但她还是一只鸡
She's still a hooker.
这么多年过去了
After all these years,
你还是戴着黑白眼镜看世界
you still see the world in black and white.
我还可以看见灰色 只不过我会尽量避免
Oh, I see in gray. I just do my best to avoid it.
除了这些 你说你有一个案子吗
Along with small talk. You said you had a case.
更像是谜题吧
More like a riddle.
我最近得知汤森德通过一家叫做
I recently learned that Townsend laundered money
凯尔孟德地♥产♥的中介公♥司♥洗钱
through a listing agency called Kelmund Realty.
很不幸 国税局已经注意到那本假账了
Unfortunately, the cooked books came to the attention of the IRS.
我觉得挺幸运
Sounds pretty fortunate to me.
非黑即白地看 是这样
If looked at in black and white.
但灰色地带是
The gray of it is
国税局把审计通知发给凯尔孟德后72小时
72 hours after the IRS gave Kelmund notice of an audit,
他们就不见了
they no longer exist.
他们消失了
They vanished.
职员 账户 雇佣记录
The employees, their accounts, employment records,
公♥司♥章程 都没了
articles of incorporation -- gone.
包括国税局的审计
Along with the IRS audit.
所以问题是 他们是如何施展这场魔术的
So, the riddle is how they pulled off this magic trick.
重点不是如何 唐纳德
It's not the how, Donald.
重点是谁干的 尼古拉斯·欧本雷德
It's the who -- Nicholas Obenrader.
2009年
2009.
日本黑帮在大萧条期间亏损严重
Yakuza profits dip during the Great Recession.
2012年
2012.
巴西最大的两个帮派合并
Brazil's two largest gangs merge.
2018年
2018.
位域首领被暗♥杀♥ 犯罪率上升
位域首领被暗♥杀♥
The head of Le Milieu is assassinated,
形成了一段权力真空期
creating a power vacuum.
三块大♥陆♥的三个犯罪集团都面临危机
Three continents, three criminal enterprises in crisis.
据雷丁顿所说
And according to Reddington,
都被一条线索贯穿 尼古拉斯·欧本雷德
one common thread -- Nicholas Obenrader.
犯罪组织的业务顾问
A management consultant to criminal organizations.
他让日本黑帮将洗钱路线转移到
For the Yakuza, he rerouted laundered assets
爱尔兰之类的避税天堂
through tax havens like Ireland.
他是位域的猎头
He was a headhunter for Le Milieu,
而在巴西 他负责在合并后缩减组织规模
and in Brazil, he oversaw the downsizing that occurred after the merger.
犯罪集团怎么缩减规模
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表