你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你杀了他
You killed him.
我没有
No, I did not.
你停下找伊丽莎白
You took time out from trying to find Elizabeth
去保证你自己的安全了
in order to save your own hide,
让他不能证实你是N-13
to keep him from confirming that you're N-13.
我不担心我的安全
I'm not worried about my hide.
我担心伊丽莎白的
I worry about Elizabeth's.
我强烈建议你也担心
I strongly suggest you do the same.
还有不管死的是谁 我肯定没杀他
And whoever is dead, I certainly didn't kill him.
我不信你
I don't believe you.
那是你的问题 不是我的
Well, that's your problem, not mine.
哈罗德说拉基廷死了
Harold says Rakitin is dead.
我们会得到消息的
We would have heard.
我要打一些电♥话♥ 试探试探
I'm gonna make some calls, scratch around.
等你喝完 去他那一趟
After you finish that, why don't you swing by his place,
看看你能找到什么
see what you can find?
我们搜她的时候 在她外套里发现的
She had it in her jacket when we searched her.
女士
Well, Miss...
基恩
Keen.
这情况我真是万万没有想到
This is certainly unprecedented.
玛丽在哪
Where's Mary?
被联调局逮捕了
In FBI custody.
她绑走了她 为什么 就为了伤害我
She took her, what, to hurt me?
直接跟我谈 内维尔
Talk to me, Neville.
我就在这里 我正在看着你
I'm right here. I'm looking right at you.
你为什么要抓走我姐姐
Why did you take my sister?
因为我没法联♥系♥上你
Because I had no way to reach you.
绑♥架♥你姐姐能逼她联♥系♥你
Abducting your sister forced her to make contact,
以换取她的安全释放
to negotiate her own safe return,
也能让我有这次和你面对面的机会
and to get this face to face meeting with you.
今天的抓捕行动和我毫无关系
I had nothing to do with today's capture.
是吗 你可是联调局探员
No? You're an FBI agent.
不 现在已经不是了
Not anymore, I'm not.
联调局帮不了我
The FBI can't help me.
你可以
You can.
要是你觉得 救了我姐姐
If you thought saving my sister
我就会对你另眼相待 那你就错了
would put you in my good graces, you're wrong.
更何况 你凭什么觉得我会帮你
Besides, why would you think I'd help you?
我一直都在伤害你
I've done nothing but hurt you.
我杀了你母亲 我也会杀了你...
I murdered your mother. I'll kill you once --
你以为我母亲是被卡赞晋兄弟谋杀的
You believe my mother was murdered by the Kazanjian Brothers.
并不是
That never happened.
他们背叛了你 和我母亲达成了交易
They betrayed you, cut a deal with my mother to fake her death
伪造她的死亡 让她有时间洗清自己的罪名
and buy her the time she needed to clear her name.
我一个字都不信
I don't believe any of this.
我也不指望你相信
And I don't expect you to.
你花了三十年追捕我母亲
You've spent 30 years hunting my mother
因为你相信她就是那个俄♥罗♥斯♥叛徒
because you believe she's the Russian turncoat
代号♥N-13
they call N-13.
她不是
She's not.
她是无辜的
She was innocent.
卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃就是N-13
Katarina Rostova is N-13.
卡特莲娜·罗斯托娃是被她父亲嫁祸的
Katarina Rostova was framed by her father
被当作了替罪羊
and set up as a patsy.
她知道你和其他所有人
She knew that you and the rest of the world
永远不会停止追捕她
would never stop hunting her
除非她能证明真♥相♥
until she could prove that truth,
那个她到死都在试图揭开的真♥相♥
a truth she died trying to uncover.
你说她还活着
You said she was alive.
本来活着
She was.
直到雷蒙德·雷丁顿杀了她
Until Raymond Reddington killed her.
你是说 雷丁顿杀了她
Are you saying Reddington killed her
是为了掩盖他才是N-13的事实
to hide the fact he's N-13?
是的
Yes.
而且我能证明
And I can prove it.
证明他才是你家人死亡的罪魁祸首
That he's the reason your family's dead.
他才是你要杀的人
He's the one you need to kill,
而我就是来帮助你做到这一点的
and I'm here to help you do exactly that.
继续说
Tell me more.
你在搞什么
What the hell are you up to?
他们想抓拉基廷
They wanted Rakitin,
我就给了他们一个符合条件的人选
I gave them someone who fits the bill.
我说了我已经在解决了
I told you I was handling it.
库珀相信那是我了吗
Does Cooper believe it was me?
这不是重点
That's not the point.
这就是唯一的重点
That's the only point.
追捕结束了 而且又少了一个
The witch hunt is over and there's one less government knob
对我们紧追不放的政♥府♥刺头
sticking his nose into our business.
你应该感谢我才是
You should be thanking me.
你骗过了他们
You tricked them.
骗过了今天
For a day.
骗过了明天
Maybe two.
但他们终究会看穿的
But they'll see past it,
到那时候 他们就会来找你了
and when they do, they'll come looking for you.
你太高看他们了
You give them too much credit.
朋友 我正在处理一件持续了三十年的事
My friend, I am engaged in a 30-year project.
你或许是这其中关键的一环
Now, you may be a vital part of that,
但你要是敢再破坏一次
but if you jeopardize it again
就像这次这样鲁莽而业余
as the impetuous amateur that you are,
我就会让你消失
I will let you go.
永远消失
Permanently.
听明白了吗
Is that clear?
我还在看监控录像
Still combing through surveillance.
我还是不敢相信她会和这样的人合作
I can't believe she'd work with someone like this.
她没有在和她合作
She wasn't working with her.
她只是利用她联♥系♥汤森德
She was using her to get to Townsend.
你看过她的犯罪记录吗
Have you seen what she's done?
化学家玛丽的 她研发的武器都被用到了哪里
Chemical Mary. The way her weapons have been used.
平民
Against civilians...
儿童
children.
我认识的基恩探员绝不会利用这样的人
The Agent Keen I know wouldn't use someone like this
就为了联♥系♥汤森德或任何人
to get to Townsend or anyone else.
她会逮捕她
She'd arrest her
并确保她再也无法伤害其他人
and make sure she couldn't hurt anyone again.
-怎么了 -看
- What is it? - Look.
这是抓捕现场的录像
This is footage from the raid,
这个理论上是应该她
and that's supposed to be her.
-基恩探员 -是的 但...
- Agent Keen. - Right. Except...
她并不是基恩探员
It's not Agent Keen.
有人在假扮她
Someone's pretending to be her.
为什么有人要这么做
Why would anyone do that?
但 更重要的是 这个女人
But, uh, more importantly -- this woman --
他们把她带到了哪里
where did they take her?
我想象不出你现在是什么感受
I can't imagine what this must be like for you.
知道自己不能杀我
Knowing you can't kill me
因为伊丽莎白很爱她母亲
because of how much Elizabeth loves her mother.
这还挺...
That's quite...
真的
convincing.
要不是我百分百确定 我绝不会
I wouldn't have gone to the effort of taking your sister,
绑♥架♥你姐姐 逼你露面
luring you out, of making this pitch
这么大动干戈
unless I was certain.
雷蒙德·雷丁顿杀了我母亲
Raymond Reddington killed my mother
因为她发现了真♥相♥
because she had uncovered the truth.
拿到了证据
She had evidence.
她发现了他的计划 所以他杀了她灭口
She discovered his plan, and he killed her to keep her quiet.
就算你是对的 我为什么要信任你
Even if you're right, why would I ever trust you?
我说了 我已经不是联调局探员了
I told you, I'm not an FBI agent.
联调局在你我的会面上突袭了我的人
The FBI raided my team during a meeting with you.
他们抓走了我姐姐 他们会逼她开口的
They have my sister. They'll force her to talk.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表