And I don't care if he tells the woman I am now
还是过去的我
or the woman I was then.
爸爸
Papa.
谢天谢地我找到了你
我遇到了麻烦
我需要你的帮助
告诉我他在哪里
Tell me where he is.
我自己去 开一辆运输车
I'll go myself with a transport van,
给他需要的任何帮助
get him whatever help he needs.
那我母亲怎么办
And what about my mother?
莉斯 你知道这件事必须结束
Liz, you know this has to end.
我知道雷丁顿想让它怎么结束
I know how Reddington wants it to end.
或者如果你照章办事它会怎么结束
Or how it'll end if you go by the book.
但就这一次 你能不能无视规则
But can't you just ignore the rules, just this one time?
想想你现在要求我做的是什么事
Think about what you're asking me to do.
她折磨了雷丁顿 射伤了多姆
She tortured Reddington, shot Dom,
绑♥架♥了邓比的伊玛目
abducted Dembe's imam.
是为了救她自己和我的命
To save her own life! And mine!
莉斯 听我说
Liz, listen to me.
你追寻着你家族的真♥相♥
You're on this quest to find answers about your family.
我也算是你的家人
Well, I'm as close to family as you got,
我告诉你 如果你还要继续保护她
and I'm telling you -- if you don't stop protecting her,
你只会毁了你自己
you'll end up destroying yourself.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
-不用道歉 -我不该让你陷入这种处境
- Don't be. - I shouldn't have put you in this position.
你没有什么好道歉的
You don't have anything to apologize for.
我会尽我所能为你做任何事
I would do anything for you if I could.
但不包括这件事
But you can't do this.
现在该道歉的人是我了
Now I'm the one who's sorry.
基恩出来了
Keen's on the move.
让她走 雷蒙德
Let her go, Raymond.
堵住那里 查克
Lock it down, Chuck.
雷斯勒
Ressler!
很顺利 目标安全
We're good here. Targets secure.
听我说
Listen to me.
我知道你在计划什么
I know what you're planning.
我知道你觉得这是你唯一的出路
I know you think it's your only way out.
我在计划什么
What I'm planning?
我知道你有危险
I know you're in danger.
有危险 我在被追杀
In danger? I'm being hunted.
他们只有找到我 毁了我才会罢休
They will stop at nothing until they find me and destroy me.
我们可以处理好秘社
We can handle the Cabal.
你根本没听我在说什么 是汤森德
You're not listening. It's Townsend.
他们在悬赏我的人头 我必须要跑
They put a bounty on my head. I have to run.
不 你不能再丢下我
No! You can't leave me again.
我也不想的 父亲
但他们会杀了我 我被陷害了
他们觉得档案在我手上
西科斯基
Sikorsky?
是的 是的 帮我阻止他们
Yes. Yes. Help me stop them.
帮我弄明白为什么他们会觉得是我拿走的
Help me understand why they think I took it.
因为就是你拿走的
Because you did.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我可以帮助你
I can help you.
但你的计划...
But what you are planning, it --
让我心都碎了
it breaks my heart.
我们知道卡特莲娜把多姆关在这片半径三公里的区域
We know Katarina is holding Dom somewhere in this 2-mile radius.
彻查每幢大楼
I want every building scrutinized.
看看里面有没有人 以及人员身份
See if they're occupied and, if so, by whom.
所有废弃大楼都要优先彻查
Any abandoned buildings get top priority.
我调动了六支小队
I have six teams mobilizing.
她选择这片区域是因为这里有很多中型仓库
She chose this area 'cause it's filled with midsize warehouses.
这六个街区有二十多个
Here. These six blocks. Two dozen structures.
我肯定会选择这里 所以她就在这里
That's where I'd go. So that's where she'll be.
-你跟踪我 -我当然没有了
- You followed me? - Of course I didn't.
我是让人跟踪你 冷静点 唐纳德
I had you followed. Take it easy, Donald.
你脖子上的血管都突出来了
The veins on your neck are straining.
你肯定不想动脉瘤破裂吧
You don't want a ruptured aneurysm.
至于你 我都说不出我对你有多么失望
As for you, I can't begin to describe my disappointment.
-谢天谢地 -随你怎么失望
- Oh, thank God. - Be disappointed all you want.
她毕竟还是联邦探员 我也是
She's still a federal agent. And so am I.
你不能关着我们
You can't hold us!
你和哈罗德总是在我做某件事时
You and Harold -- always telling me
和我说我不能这么做
what I can't do while I'm doing it.
这么说吧 我们各退一步
Tell you what. Why don't we split the difference?
你可以走 基恩探员留下来
You go, Agent Keen can stay with me.
我不会告诉你她在哪里
I won't tell you where she is.
那我不问
Then I won't ask.
快跑吧 唐纳德 找突击队
Run along, Donald. Call in the cavalry.
我领先太多了
I've got quite a head start.
联调局不可能赶在我之前找到他们
The FBI won't find them before I do.
喝茶吗
Tea?
你不可能也同意这么做 他完全失控了
You can't be on board with this. I mean, he's out of control!
向我保证他不会伤害基恩
Promise me he won't harm Keen.
他不会的
He won't.
请原谅 哈罗德 但我现在有点忙
Do forgive me, Harold, but I'm a little busy at the moment.
我知道你在干什么 我打电♥话♥来是要你住手
I know what you're doing, and I'm calling to tell you to stop!
你很生气 这可以理解
You're angry. That's understandable.
如果我的探员偷偷地溜出去
I would be, too, if my agent snuck away
和特别小组在搜索的女人
to have a secret meeting with the woman
秘密会面
my task force was searching for.
那是我的事 你真的扣留了基恩吗
That's for me to deal with. Is it true you're holding Keen?
我有别的选择吗
Well, what choice do I have?
我让她走 她一定会去提醒那个怪物
If I let her go, she'll warn Grendel's mother.
我们说过了 你不能伤害伊丽莎白的母亲
We've talked about that. Elizabeth's mother is not to be harmed.
-我同意 还有吗 -我是认真的 雷丁顿
- And I agreed. Anything else? - I'm not kidding, Reddington.
听起来确实很认真 哈罗德
Well, you don't sound like you're kidding, Harold.
但你也很清楚这件事会如何发展
But you've always known where this is headed.
她必须为做过的事付出代价
What she's done must be avenged.
那也不能杀她
Not by her murder.
等一切结束 看看还能剩下什么
When it's over, I'll look up and see what remains.
如果到时有阻碍的话 我也会解决的
If there are any bridges, I'll cross them when I get there.
让我们的人去仓库区
Get our people to the warehouse district.
让莫伊塔巴尔探员和帕克加快速度
Bring Agents Mojtabai and Park up to speed.
希望渺茫 但也许我们能先找到他们
It's a long shot, but maybe we can find them first.
告诉我是谁
I need a name.
只说我是被陷害的还不够
It's not enough to say I was framed.
我需要证明谁拿着档案
I need to prove who has the Archive.
-你知道的 -不是我
- You know. - It wasn't me.
你为什么说是我
Why are you saying that?
算了 当时是谁拿走的都不重要
Okay, it doesn't matter who took it back then.
重要的是现在它在谁手里
What matters is who has it now.
告诉我是谁
I need a name.
是雷丁顿吗
Is it Reddington?
你是在保护他吗
Is he the one you're protecting?
再见 爸爸
Goodbye, Papa.
不 别走
No! Don't go!
我必须走了
I have to go.
他们要来抓我 他们就要到了
They're coming for me. They're close.
我现在不走 我们都会死
If I don't leave now, they'll kill us all.
雷丁顿
Reddington.
雷丁顿 档案在他手上吗
Reddington. He has the Archive?
是的
Yes.
是你拿走的 但在他手里
You took it, but he has it.
也在你手里
And so do you.
我们都有
We both have it?
这怎么可能 告诉我你什么意思
How is that possible? Tell me what you mean.
现在就告诉我 否则你再也见不到我
Tell me now, or you won't see me again.
你帮她多久了
How long have you been helping her?
所以你才知道了伊利亚 对吗
That's how you know about Ilya, isn't it?
她询问他的时候你就在现场
You were there when she was questioning him,
还帮她逃掉了
helped her get away.
你知道那女人不能信任 对吧
You know you can't trust that woman, right?
那女人是我母亲
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表