What do you take me for?
如果你有上等的勃艮第白葡萄酒做配料
Now, if you had a nice white burgundy
我们能不能炖了他
we could braise him in?
开玩笑的 马克斯
No. Come on, Max!
可怜斯宾塞先生的悲惨故事寓意
The moral of poor Mr. Spencer's tale of woe
就是你永远不应该担心背叛你的单位
is that you should never worry about betraying your workplace,
因为 只要有机会
because, given the chance,
你的公♥司♥一定会背叛你
your workplace will definitely betray you.
私人交往的忠诚 交际关系
Loyalty to individuals. Relationships.
这才是让世界顺利运转的根基
That's what makes the world go 'round.
我们确认了身份
We confirmed the I.D.S.
-是她的人 -所有人吗
- It was her team. - Everyone?
艾丝·杰克逊 斯基普·哈德利
Esi Jackson, Skip Hadley,
还有个无名氏
and a Jane Doe.
应该是保安
Probably security.
-没有基恩吗 -没有
- But no Keen? - No.
她要么不在这里 要么跑了
Either she wasn't here or she got away.
要么她在汤森德手里 有目击者吗
Or Townsend got her. We have witnesses?
不 邻居们什么也没看到
No. Neighbors didn't see a thing.
雷斯勒
Ressler.
等等
Hang on.
他们从她的指甲里找到了血迹
They recovered blood from under her fingernails.
她反抗过
She put up a fight.
要是实验室能匹配成功
If the lab can find a match,
就能确认杀手的身份
she'll have I.D.'d her killer.
就是汤森德雇来追捕基恩的人
And the man who Townsend hired to hunt down Keen.
我们正在对DNA和弹壳进行取证
Hey, we're running forensics on some DNA and some shell casings.
在出结果前我们能确定的是
Look, all we know for certain until it comes back is this --
基恩原来还有人保护
Keen had protection.
现在她只有自己了
Now she's on her own.
-你能联♥系♥到她吗 -不能
- Can you reach out to her? - No.
相信我 如果我能 我一定会的
Trust me, I would if I could.
雷丁顿预测到了汤森德会追杀
Reddington predicted Townsend would come after
所有与基恩亲近的人
everyone close to Keen.
在他看来也包括我们 所以小心点
In his mind, that includes us, so be careful.
基恩不是唯一被盯上的人
Keen's not the only one with a target on her back.
收到
Copy.
有人吗
Hello?
未知号♥码
去接小宝贝
在森林的这个角落里 鸟类很少
"There were few birds in this part of the forest,
因为鸟类喜欢阳光充足的旷野
for birds love the open country where there is plenty of sunshine --"
你好 我想接走艾格尼斯
Hi. I just need to grab Agnes.
好的 没问题 艾格尼斯
Oh, yeah, sure. Agnes.
不时传来一阵深沉的...
"Now and then, there came a deep..."
你妈妈打电♥话♥了
Hi. Your mom called.
今天要早点接你回家
You're getting picked up early.
口令是什么
What's the password?
巧克力酱
Chocolate sauce.
这口令有点长啊
That's two words.
是啊 但是很好吃
Yes, but it's delicious.
所以 是你
So, it's you.
妈妈安排在这照顾我的那个人
The one Mom put here to look out for me.
我不知道你是什么意思
I don't know what you mean.
学校知道你是秘密特工吗
Does the school know you're a secret agent?
我就是个数学老师
I'm just the math teacher.
为了你好 不要太聪明
And you're too smart for your own good.
-有什么可以帮您的吗 -你好
- Can I help you? - Hi.
我刚搬来
Uh, I'm new to the area.
我想和管入学注册的人谈谈
I'd like to speak to someone about enrollment, please.
当然可以 你只要签到就可以进去了
Of course. If you'd just sign in.
好啦 我们走
That's it. Let's go.
我可以吗
May I?
嗯
Hmm?
-借下笔 -没问题
- The pen. - Right.
当然了
Of course.
-谢谢 -走吧宝贝
- Thank you. - Come on, sweetheart.
我们去见弗伦奇太太
We have to meet Mrs. French.
艾格尼斯·吉文斯
古斯塔夫·穆勒
我能失陪一下吗
Would you excuse me for one second, please?
这得有五千多个名字
There have got to be more than 5,000 names here.
是的 每天有六万多名美国人
Yes. Down from the 60,000-some-odd American men
通过海关进入美国
who enter the U.S. through customs each day.
根据可能的入境地点
Between the probable entry points
和我对他的了解
and what little I know about him,
这是符合我要找的人
that's the list of people who fit the description
描述的名单
of the man I'm looking for.
一个死人吗
The dead one?
我要找的人盗用了死人的身份
The man I'm looking for takes on the identities of dead people.
天啊
Golly.
很机智啊
That's smart.
谁能想到这样的主意
Who thinks of something like that?
一个足智多谋又危险的人
Someone resourceful, and dangerous,
讽刺感极强的人
with a keen sense of irony.
但是 宝拉 电♥话♥公♥司♥的数据库
But, Paula, the phone company database --
我知道不会覆盖所有人 但你能拿这些名字
I know it won't cover everyone, but can you scan the names
在里面筛选一下 至少找出几个号♥码吗
through it to at least get some numbers?
我想他一定既有趣又健谈
Well, I bet he's an interesting conversationalist.
宝拉 这事有点急
Paula, there's some urgency here.
那你太走运了 今晚是宾果游戏之夜
Then you're lucky it's bingo night.
-宾果游戏 -陆贝蒂会说出开奖号♥码
- Bingo. - Betty-Lu's calling the numbers.
她可真是个活宝
She's a real hoot.
关于这个数据库
About the database.
你以为我在说什么 笨笨
What do you think I'm talking about, silly?
我以为你在说宾果游戏
I think you're talking about bingo.
如今的年轻人真是
The youth today.
别担心电♥话♥公♥司♥
Don't worry about the phone company.
拿到那些号♥码很简单
Getting the numbers is the easy part.
难的是全部拨♥打♥一边
The hard part is calling them all.
这就是为什么你需要宾果游戏
That's why you need Bingo.
你希望快速知道这些人中谁已经死了
You want a quick answer to which one of these people is dead --
50个老年人可以帮到你
50 alta cockers is your ticket.
弗伦奇太太 你好 她还好吗
Mrs. French? Hey. Is she okay?
你接到她了吗 没什么问题吧
So you got her? There were no problems?
真让人松了口气
That is such a relief.
你能让她接电♥话♥吗
Can you put her on?
你好 亲爱的 今天过得怎么样
Hey, honey. How was your day?
不 一切都好 我只是格外小心 好吗
No, everything's fine. I was just being extra careful, okay?
跟我讲讲你今天做了什么
So, tell me about your day.
我什么都想听
I want to hear everything.
-喂 -怎么样了
- Hello? - What's going on?
我告诉过你我想知道基恩的最新消息
I told you that I wanted updates on Keen.
正在干
Work in progress.
你还没抓到她吗
So, you don't have her?
说呀 我在跟你说话
Hello? I'm talking to you.
刚才被人搅和了
There was a fly in the ointment.
但事情看起来又回到了正轨
But things seem to be back on track.
你这话什么意思 我给你付了一大笔钱
W-What does that mean? I'm paying you a fortune.
我期望的可不止是三个字的回复
I expect more than three-word responses like --
不许再挂我电♥话♥
Do not ever hang up on me.
我是你的雇主 当我询问细节时 我要求
I am your employer. When I ask for specifics, I demand --
我不喜欢被人教训 也不喜欢
I don't like being lectured, nor do I like conversing
在没有任何实质内容时和人交谈
when there's nothing of substance to discuss,
所以我建议你听我说
so I suggest you hear me
我向你保证 这份工作并不像
when I assure you this job isn't as simple
搞定个军♥火♥走私商或首席执行官那么简单
as the dispatching of a gun runner or a CEO.
我们的目标是个藏匿中的十分狡猾的逃犯
Now, our target is a very clever fugitive in hiding,
这显然让目前的工作更加麻烦
which makes the task at hand decidedly more burdensome.
这意味着要花时间 这点你没法改变
That means it will take time, which you can't change,
也就是说 你需要多点耐心
which means you will need to demonstrate some patience,
很不幸 这是事实
which is as unfortunate as it is true.
这是我的解释 也是我们最后一次通话
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表