喂 是我
Hey. It's me.
告诉汤森德我知道怎么抓雷丁顿了
Tell Townsend I know how we can get to Reddington.
真抱歉 你还好吗
I am so sorry. Are you okay?
不 我该注意到你在倒车的
No, I should have seen you backing out.
不不不不不 是我的错
Oh, no, no, no, no, no. It was my fault.
还不算太糟
It's not that bad.
我把我的保险给你
Let me give you my insurance.
如果是在市里 对方早就冲我喊了
If we were in the city, you'd be screaming at me.
你不是本地人吗
Oh. You're not from here?
堪萨斯城
Uh, Kansas City.
我
I, uh --
我在蔡斯湖旁租了间房♥子
I rented a place on Chase Lake.
我是进城来买♥♥日用品的
I just came into town to get some supplies.
我是辛蒂
I'm Cindi.
你好辛蒂 我是安妮
Hi, Cindi. I'm Anne.
安妮·福斯特 罗斯林广场429号♥
Anne Foster of 429 Roslyn Place.
没错
That's it.
我把我的手♥机♥号♥也给你吧
Oh, let me give you my cell, too.
如果保险公♥司♥的人刁难你
If those insurance people give you any trouble,
就给我打电♥话♥ 好吗
I want you to give me a call, okay?
好的 讲真的 我要是知道你人这么好
Okay. Seriously, if I'd known you'd be this nice,
我会故意撞你的
I would've run into you on purpose.
-你保重 -你也是
- You take care. - You, too.
再次抱歉
I'm sorry again.
没事的
That's okay.
我给你个地址
I'm gonna give you an address.
我不是说
I'm not saying
它能和迷人的微笑或是翘臀相提并论
it's up there with a nice smile or a nice ass.
但
But...
我觉得守时很帅
I think punctuality is sexy.
迷人的微笑 翘臀 还有准时
Nice smile, nice ass, and on time.
请允许我向你们介绍 世上最帅的男人
May I present to you... the sexiest man alive.
安妮
Anne!
你好 我是辛蒂 撞车的那个
Hey. Cindi. From the accident.
当然 抱歉
Of course. I'm sorry.
我给你送来了这个
I just brought this by
来感谢你那么善解人意
to thank you for being so nice about what happened.
你为我做了个蛋糕吗
Did you bake me a cake?
希望你喜欢红丝绒蛋糕
I hope you like red velvet.
你太周到了 请进
Oh, you are too thoughtful. Come in.
我正准备和朋友打桥牌
Some friends and I are about to play some bridge.
不了 我就是来送蛋糕的
No, I just came to drop that off.
我不想打扰你们
I don't want to intrude.
画得真好
Cute drawings!
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
你确定不再待会儿
You sure you don't want to stay for a bit?
-来喝一杯 -不了
- To have a drink? - No.
我想我们很快会再碰到的
I'm sure we'll bump into each other again soon.
拜
Bye.
世上最帅的男人也不过如此
So much for the sexiest man alive.
我只是说我喜欢守时
I'm just saying I like punctuality.
也许他的飞机延误了
Maybe his plane was delayed.
那他为什么不打个电♥话♥
So, why hasn't he called yet?
只因为我想来个精彩的出场
Only because I like to make a dramatic entrance.
雷蒙德
Raymond!
希望你们今晚对我手下留情
I hope you'll go easy on me tonight.
你会没事的 金汤力吗
You'll do fine. Gin and tonic?
-是的 -我们已经喝上了
- Yes. - We've gotten a head st--
我找到了两幅望远镜 还有个毯子
I found two pairs and a blanket.
我找到了腊肠和奶酪
I found salami and cheese.
我再找个篮子放吃的 然后就可以出发了
I'll get a basket for the food and we're good to go.
嗯 朋友都走了 只剩他和他女友了
Yeah, the friend's gone. It's just him and the girlfriend.
我们现在就得行动
We gotta do this now.
我们马上来
We're on our way.
让阿克汉姆切断电和座机
Have Arkham kill the power and land lines.
还有莉斯 记得要试着享受当下
And, Liz, remember to try and enjoy the moment.
在他察觉到不对前赶紧过来吧
Just get here before he senses something's wrong.
你刚刚说什么
What were you saying?
你不是说镇上有家
Didn't you say there was an excellent
很棒的素食三明治店吗
vegan sandwich shop in town?
要不你先去城里 为我们俩点餐
Why don't you run into town, order for both of us?
等你回来我也就收拾完可以走了
I'll be ready to go when you get back.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
不 不不不不不
No. No, no, no, no, no.
你好 有什么问题吗
Hey, there. What seems to be the problem?
我得检查一下你的接地线 这是例行标准
I just gotta check your ground wires. It's standard.
好的
Okay. Very good.
模糊 但又有足够细节
Vague but detailed enough.
我不知道你在说什么
Not sure what you mean.
你知道我说的是什么
You know what I mean.
我这有工作单
I got the work order right here.
太好了
Great.
有多少人要来
How many are coming?
所有人
Everyone.
-安妮 -雷蒙德 你在这里干嘛呢
- Anne. - Raymond, what are you doing here?
你要是需要点什么的话 可以直接打电♥话♥说的
If you needed something else, you could've called me.
我需要你跟我一起走
I need you to come with me.
我们必须取消行动
We've got to call it off.
你听到了吗 他知道了
Did you hear me? He knows.
-雷丁顿知道我们来了 -这并不能改变什么
- Reddington knows we're here. - That changes nothing.
我们以后还会有机会的
We'll have other opportunities.
镇里出了点事
There was an incident in town,
但他们有人盯着雷丁顿
but they have eyes on Reddington.
什么样的事
What kind of incident?
-兰德勒 她死了 -雷丁顿呢
- Landon. She's gone. - And Reddington?
他带着那个女的进了当地警♥察♥局
He took the woman and went into the local police station.
不行 我知道你在想什么
No. I know what you're thinking.
他们不能这么做 会有无辜的人被牵连
They can't do this. Innocent people will get hurt.
雷蒙德 他确实让事情保持有趣
Oh, Raymond. You do keep things interesting.
-你打算怎么处理 -让萨根去监测警方无线频道
- How you wanna handle this? - Put Sagan on the police scanners
让他给我们个时间表
and have him give us a timeframe.
如果我们要这么做的话 得立刻马上
If we're going to do this, it's gonna happen now.
你必须取消行动
You've got to call it off.
那里有太多平民了
There are too many innocent people.
你有没有想过他或许正是因此才去那里的
Don't you think maybe that's why he's there?
你不能袭击警♥察♥局
You can't attack a police station!
没有余地 还记得吗
No space. Remember?
在你希望发生的事和你愿意付诸努力使其发生的事之间
Between what you want and what you're willing to do to get it.
会有无辜的人死去
Innocent people will get killed.
没有余地 没有
No space. None.
死了六个人
Six people are dead.
*How low*
*Are you willing to go*
*Before you reach all*
无辜的平民 有死有伤
Innocent people. Killed and wounded.
带着你的人 你的枪 还有你的杀戮走吧
Take your men and your guns and your bloodshed and go.
然后等你准备好了再来找我
Then come find me when you're ready,
到时候我会教你什么才是正确的复仇方式
and I'll show you the proper way to exact revenge.
结果呢 什么都没得到
And for what? Nothing.
我在听警方频道
I'm listening to the police scanner.
他走了 他们也不知道他去哪了
He's gone. They have no idea where.
我做了我该做的 可你没有
I did what I had to do. You didn't.
今天来抓你的人
The man who came after you today --
内维尔·汤森德
Neville Townsend.
他不会停下 对吗
He won't stop, will he?
你说得对 我的确留有余地
You're right. There is space for me.
在我希望和愿意付诸努力得到之间
Between what I want and what I'm willing to do to get it.
这是不可接受的
That's unacceptable.
那或许我就只能自己去对付雷丁顿了
Well, then maybe I'll keep Reddington all to myself.
你说他已经走了
You said he was gone.
是的 但我想我知道怎么找到他
He is. But I think I know how to find him.
汤森德就在现场 他却没有看清
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表