但哈罗德可以
But Harold can.
如果他们突进去了 斯特帕诺夫也在
If they do and Stepanov is there,
他们会拘捕他的
they'll take him into custody.
能把伊凡从汤森德身边带走
The risk is well worth the reward
这收益已经远远大于风险了
of getting Ivan away from Townsend.
不幸的是 要让哈罗德立刻行动
Unfortunately, getting Harold to act quickly
就不得不告诉他一些
will require reading him in on certain facts
我不希望告诉他的事实
I had hoped to navigate around.
如果是案子的事 我们没有进展
If this is about the case, we've gotten nowhere.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人不愿意合作
The Russians aren't cooperating.
哈罗德
Harold, um...
我没有如实告诉你
I haven't told you everything about why
我为什么需要你帮忙找到这个人
I want your help finding... this asset.
实际上 伊万·斯特帕诺夫不只是个
The truth is, Ivan Stepanov is more than
俄♥罗♥斯♥情报官员
just a Russian intelligence officer.
不管他做了什么 我做了什么
Despite what he does, despite what I do,
他都是我最亲密的老朋友之一
he's one of my oldest and c-closest friends.
但此时此刻 他的处境非常危险
But as of this moment, he is in terrible danger,
我需要你们的帮助
and I need your help
来救他
trying to save him.
什么危险
What kind of danger?
我相信汤森德把他关在曼哈顿的一个地方
I believe that Townsend has him at a facility in Manhattan,
如果是这样 他很可能会被审讯
and if that's the case, he'd be well into an interrogation
这可能会让我和伊丽莎白
that could put me and Elizabeth
以及我们这边的所有人
and anyone in our sphere of influence
都陷入危险
in very real jeopardy.
等等
Wait, hold on.
斯特帕诺夫和莉斯有什么关系
What does Stepanov have to do with Liz?
伊万有情报 关于我的
Ivan has knowledge -- about me,
我的生意 我的关系网
my business, my relationships,
我藏着的秘密
things I hold close,
包括我对伊丽莎白隐瞒的事情
including things I keep from Elizabeth.
是在公园大道的一栋楼里
It's at a building on Park Avenue.
我们稍后再追究汤森德是怎么找到他的
We can worry about how Townsend found him later,
但是现在 我需要把他救出来
but right now, I just -- I need to get him out.
汤森德通过监听雷斯勒的手♥机♥
Townsend found Stepanov
找到了斯特帕诺夫
by tapping Ressler's phone
就在我们帮基恩找到他的时候
and listening as we helped Keen locate him.
你们一直有联♥系♥
You've been in communication.
是的 我们有共同的目标
We have. We shared an objective.
你根本不知道你造成了多大的危害
You have no idea of the harm you've done.
在我看来 造成危害的人是你
By my count, it would appear you're the one causing harm
给我们提供掺假的情报
by feeding us half-truths,
向伊丽莎白隐瞒秘密
keeping secrets from Elizabeth,
与内维尔·汤森德为敌
making an enemy of Neville Townsend,
现在还跑到联调局
and now by coming to the FBI
试图帮忙救你最亲密的老朋友
to help save your oldest and closest friend
他还是碰巧是个俄♥罗♥斯♥间谍
who just happens to be a Russian spy.
哈罗德 我需要你把他救出来
Harold, I need you to extract him.
到底发生什么事了
What's really going on?
请帮帮忙
Please.
这不仅仅是因为你是N-13 对吧
This is about more than you being N-13, isn't it?
不只是有关你和俄♥罗♥斯♥人的关系
About more than your relationship with the Russians.
他是我交情最久的朋友
He's my oldest friend.
这有关你一开始介入她生活的动机
This is about why you came into her life in the first place.
通知纽约外勤办公室
Notify the New York Field Office.
通知他们我们遇到状况了
Tell them we have a situation.
让纽约警局盯着地址 但是要隐蔽
Have NYPD put eyes on the address, but keep covert.
不要引起注意
I don't to draw attention.
帕克 看看能不能查到住户的名单
Park, see if you can round up a list of the occupants.
阿兰姆 联♥系♥纽约市政♥府♥
Aram, reach out to the city of New York.
看看能不能找到这栋楼的结构图
See if you can pull whatever schematics they have on the building.
普莉亚打来的
It's Priya.
普莉亚 什么事
Priya, what is it?
我觉得他要走了
I think he is leaving.
谁要走了
Who's leaving?
汤森德 没有走正门
Townsend. And not through the front.
从后门货物通道走的
It's some kind of gated entrance.
他们有一列车队
They've got, like, a caravan.
确定是他吗
And you're sure it's him?
确定
Yeah, I'm sure.
她也在 那个女人
And she's with him -- the woman.
邓比 你是对的 我们在纽约得有个团队
Dembe, you were right. We need a team in New York.
普莉亚 听我说
Priya, listen to me.
我要你跟上他们
I need you to follow them.
怎么跟
Follow how?
想办法 别让他们离开你的视野
I don't care, just do not let them out of your sight.
听懂了吗 你得跟上他们
Do you hear me? You need to follow them.
先生 我查了楼里的住户名单
Sir, I ran the list of occupants in the building
就是雷丁顿给的地址
Mr. Reddington gave us.
一流的律师事务所
Fancy law firms,
数量惊人的挖矿公♥司♥
a terrifying number of data-mining companies,
还有这个
and this.
邦宁和弗里克会计事务所
邦宁和弗里克
Bunning & Flecker?
一个小会计事务所
A small accounting firm.
汤森德的会计吗
Townsend's accountants?
也许是
Maybe.
也许 可不能保证就是
"Maybe" Doesn't get us a warrant.
他们的两个客户是空壳公♥司♥
Two of their clients are shell companies.
法人是伪装的
The owner is disguised.
很可能是汤森德
Now, it could be Townsend.
谢莉·巴克利 董事会执行主席
这些是否足以申请逮捕令
Does "could be" get us a warrant?
西亚·巴拉班诺娃 全球董事会主席
很快就知道了
We'll soon find out.
先生 要是我们要突入 我也想参与
Sir, if, uh -- if we do go in, I'd like to be a part of this.
不管斯特帕诺夫知道什么
Whatever Stepanov knows,
我们都要维护正义
we gotta make it right.
辛西娅 我哈罗德 我需要你
Cynthia, Harold, I need you to
帮我申请个逮捕令
help me get a warrant.
唐纳德·雷斯勒 联调局
Donald Ressler, FBI.
我们有内维尔·汤森德的逮捕令
We have a warrant for the arrest of a Neville Townsend.
请你们远离电脑
I need you to back away from your computers.
把手放在我们能看到的地方
Keep your hands where we can see them
听清楚了
and listen carefully.
内维尔·汤森德
Neville Townsend.
伊丽莎白·基恩
Elizabeth Keen.
伊万·斯特帕诺夫
Ivan Stepanov.
有没有人知道
Ring any bells? Anyone?
如果我没理解错 他们既不是客户
T-They're not clients, if that's what you're asking.
也不是员工
Or employees.
斯特帕诺夫是俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Stepanov is Russian.
我们相信他被绑♥架♥而且
We believe he was abducted and, uh,
被带到这里进行审讯
brought here for interrogation.
看看这地方
Look at this place.
你会把谁带到这审讯
Would you bring anyone here for interrogation?
如果他不在这里 那在场有人知道
Well, if he's not here, then someone here knows
他和汤森德在哪里
where he is, as well as Townsend.
我和你们说了 我们不知道你说的是谁
I told you -- we don't know who that is.
随便你翻 随便你找
Tear the place apart if you want.
你什么都找不到的
You're not gonna find anything
因为根本就没什么好找的
because there's nothing to find.
谢谢你允许我们搜查
Thanks for your permission,
但是我们也有权限随便翻
but we've got a warrant for that, too.
你们的硬盘 全都交出来
Your hard drives are coming with us.
我们有麻烦了
We have a problem.
我们要把你们逐个带进会议室
We're gonna bring you into the conference room one by one.
只要说实话就不会有事
Be honest and you'll be good.
邦宁和弗里克会计事务所
要是隐瞒汤森德的情况 等我们找到他
Lie to us about Townsend, and when we find him,
你会被指控为他众多罪行的从犯
you're gonna be charged as accessories to his many crimes.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表