than with this gift.
你给了博物馆一幅塞尚名画
You gave the museum a Cézanne?
一幅被盗的
A stolen one,
就像所有又善良又贪婪的官僚一样
which, like all good and greedy bureaucrats,
他们正在决定是否上报
they're trying to decide whether to report.
想象一下 当联调局在他们的馆里
Imagine their embarrassment
找到它的时候他们得多尴尬
when the FBI finds it in their possession.
你捐的那幅画
You donated the painting.
现在你想让我们去取回来
Now you want us to go and get it back.
是的 还有俄♥罗♥斯♥结
Yes. Along with the Russian Knot.
他们为什么会将它交给我们
And why would they give us that?
我查过 你的国家对白俄♥罗♥斯♥的总理
Last I checked, your country had sanctions in place
和他的儿子实施了制裁
against both the president of Belarus and his son.
他们什么都不会给你们
They're not giving you anything.
-你想让我们去偷 -废话
- You want us to steal it. - Of course.
不然你以为我在和你说什么
What the hell do you think we've been talking about?
好吧 这个密♥码♥机器
Okay, this cipher machine
很有意思
is actually pretty fascinating.
你用小键盘输入你的信息
You use the little keyboard to type up your message,
然后它就会把它变成一系列随机的字母
which it then jumbles into a random series of letters.
在接收端 需要另一台机器
Then, on the receiving end, you need another machine
将乱码转换成普通文本
to turn the gobbledygook back into regular text.
这东西看上去得五十多年了
Okay, but this thing's like 50 years old.
没有它你就不能破解那广♥告♥牌上的密♥码♥了
I mean, can't you crack the billboard code without it?
这可不像拥有孤女安妮的解码戒指那么简单
Well, it's not exactly Orphan Annie's decoder ring.
童话里一键解密的戒指
机器算法的复杂性
The complexity of the Knot's algorithm compounds
是在输入每个字母后使其复合
every letter after it is entered,
也就是存在着万亿万亿万亿
netting us a trillion, trillion, trillion...
可能的结果
...different possibilities.
我知道我们想弄清基恩
I know we'd like to find out what Keen
和汤森德想干什么 但是我们真的
and Townsend are up to, but are we really
在讨论去抢白俄♥罗♥斯♥战争博物馆
talking about robbing the Belarusian War Museum?
我们又不是没干过更糟的
I feel like we've done worse.
雷丁顿很明确其中没有施展外交手段的空间
Reddington made it clear there's no diplomatic angle here.
汤森德与俄白联盟
Townsend has illicit relationships
部长理事会私下勾结
with the Council of Ministers.
如果我们通过外交提出申请 他就会知道
If we reach out for help, he'll be tipped.
知道什么 我们都不知道基恩想做什么
Yeah, but to what? We don't even know what Keen's planning.
鲁丁格 这是什么
Okay, Ruddiger, what do ya got?
这个钻头可以利用超声波振动
This bores through rock
钻透岩板
using ultrasonic vibrations.
动静也不大
Hell of a lot quieter, too.
看起来不够深
It's not very deep.
我们不是需要打穿60公分的混凝土墙吗
Don't we need to get through two feet of concrete?
深度只要足够让炸♥药♥发挥功能就行
Only needs to be deep enough for the SCDA to do its thing
还能让老大不要来找我麻烦
and to keep me out of the boss's heavy bag.
不过消音的代价
Of course, what you gain in noise reduction,
就是难以预测时长
you lose in predictability.
需要足够的时间加热膨胀
It takes time to heat up and expand,
才能产生足够的压力 然后最终
for the pressure to build, until finally...
爆♥炸♥
Boom.
讲讲怎么进去
Talk to me about access.
进去以后 我们要设法把译码机运出去
Once we're in, we need a way to smuggle the cipher device out.
实验室正在制♥作♥仿品 用来偷梁换柱
The lab's mocking up a fake to leave in its place as we speak.
让监控循环播放 就能趁机掉包
We'll need to loop the security feeds to make the swap.
好 但我们怎么进去
Okay, but how do we gain entry into their security passage?
席尔瓦·泰尔齐安
Silva Terzian.
亚美尼亚移♥民♥
Immigrated from Armenia.
每天上班前
Gets a tea at the same café
都会在同一家餐馆买♥♥杯茶
every morning before she goes to work.
她就是我们的通行证
She's our in.
收拾东西 该出发了
Pack it up. It's time to go.
-现在就出发吗 -为什么这么急
- Wait. Like, now? - Why so soon?
我们周五晚上行动
The breach happens Friday night.
正是博物馆举办募捐活动的时候
That's when the museum is hosting its fundraiser.
他们不会希望联调局在场
Staff won't like the FBI presence,
更不想在捐赠者面前引起轰动
won't want to cause a scene in front of the donors,
所以更容易被我们声东击西
which means they're more likely to fall for our diversion.
-用餐愉快 -谢谢
- Enjoy. - Thanks.
真对不起
I am so sorry!
-没关系 -我来帮你
- No, it's okay. - Let me help you with that.
别担心
Don't -- Don't worry about it.
你忘了钱包
You forgot your wallet.
谢谢
Thank you.
还有什么疑问
Anyone unclear? Any questions?
最大的问题是 莉斯究竟想做什么
I think the big question is, what's Liz really up to?
如果我们成功地把译码机
If we're successful in bringing
从明斯克带回来
this device home from Minsk,
我们就有机会弄明白了
we have a good shot at finding out.
出什么事了
哪里有问题吗
有问题随时通知我
Let me know if we have a problem.
走到头左转
At the terminus, go left.
然后往前走60米
Then straight ahead 200 feet.
就位以后
Once you're on site, you need to be
距离北墙的中心是3米7
12 feet, 2 inches off the center of the north wall.
证件没有问题
Your credentials appear to be in order,
但你似乎来错了地方
but I'm afraid you're in the wrong country.
我在追踪这个人
I go wherever he takes me.
著名逃犯雷蒙德·雷丁顿
Notorious fugitive Raymond Reddington.
听说这里有幅画是他偷来的
I'm told you accepted a stolen painting from him.
他自称是罗伊德·威尔奇
He called himself Lloyd Wilke.
我可以找国际刑♥警♥组织帮忙
I could alert INTERPOL.
但他们肯定会冲到这里
I'm sure they'd love to swarm your museum
然后把你们当作共犯抓起来
and arrest you as an accomplice after the fact.
那就太破坏今晚的氛围了
But that might kill the mood of this lovely evening.
没错 那就太糟了
Yes. That would be terrible.
你也可以选择带我们的人去查一下监控
Or you could have your people show my team
我也能欣赏一下塞尚的作品
your security feeds while I look at that Cézanne.
四分钟
Four minutes.
好的 你开始吧
Alright. You get started.
我来搞定传感器
I got the sensors.
真是座漂亮的城市
Beautiful city, by the way.
他们说的没错 明斯克不仅只有建筑
It's true what they say. Minsk isn't just concrete.
但有些建筑真的很漂亮
There is some really beautiful concrete.
阿兰姆 库珀说有个文件要弄
Hey, Aram. It's Cooper. Something about a legal attaché.
-我们马上就来 -好的
- We'll catch up in a second. - Alright.
调一下监控
从周二下午开始
干什么用
这是谁
美国牛仔
可是个大人物
我们不想像牛仔那样冲撞任何人
Not trying to cowboy anyone, guys.
只是想看看录像
Just want to take a quick peek at the footage.
打扰一下
卫生间在哪里
我膀胱小
别人都叫我
花生米
在左边
左边
谢谢
呆子
传感器好了
Sensors are down.
-他们在这儿 -他们是谁
- They're here. - Who's here?
特别小组
The Task Force.
他们来这里干什么
What the hell are they doing here?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
一定是雷丁顿派他们来的
Reddington must have sent them
想要赶在我们之前拿到设备
to get the device before we can.
我们要抓紧了
We have to hurry.
阿兰姆 我们就位了
Hey, Aram, we're in place.
好的 给我点时间
Okay, just give me a minute to record
录下足够的视频来循环播放
enough footage to loop the feeds.
就是他吗 戴帽子那个
没错 就是他
花生米呢
监控开始循环了 你们可以动手了
Okay. The cameras are bypassed. You're good to go.
-赶紧赶紧 -马上就好
- Hurry, hurry. - Okay. Any minute now.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表