公园的七点钟方向
Park. 7:00.
穿红色外套的女人
The woman in the red jacket.
收到 第一小队 你看到了吗
Copy. Unit 1, you have eyes?
各小队 现在行动
All units, move in now.
詹妮弗·摩尔斯 我们是联调局的
Jennifer Moores. FBI.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
联调局的 举起手来 快举
FBI! Hands in the air! Hands!
发生了什么事 我做了什么
What's going on? What did I do?
-站着别动 -不许动
- Stand still. - Don't move.
把你的手放在背后
Put your hands behind your back.
帕克 你找到了什么
Park, what have you got?
什么都没有 是空的
Nothing. Pack's empty.
空的 你确定吗
Empty? You sure?
那个咖啡杯
The coffee cup.
杯子去哪里了
Where's the cup?
我了解你 你的做事方法
I know you. How you operate.
她会来的
She'll be here.
你操控雷丁顿的方式
The way you handle Reddington
一直以来让他觉得是他在操控你
while all the while letting him think he's handling you.
你恩威并施 让你的探员帮你卖♥♥命的同时
The velvet shiv you use to get your agents to do what you need
让他们感觉自己能为所欲为
in a way that makes them feel like they can do what they want.
哈罗德 你可真是个奇才
Harold, you are a wonder to behold.
没人能做到你过去七年做的事
No one could've done what you've done these past seven years.
然而现在 你却急得坐立不安
Yet here you are, steaming up like a tea kettle,
我想知道是为什么
and I want to know why.
基恩探员出什么事了
What's going on with Agent Keen?
我不能告诉你
I can't tell you that.
如果你不说 我就不能保护你
And I can't protect you if you don't.
而且信我的话吧
And believe me when I tell you,
如果被你们抓捕的罪犯开始被释放
if the criminals you've arrested start getting released,
你会需要更多的保护
you're gonna need more protection
可不止是在老爸保护自己小孩那种
than a pair of teens in the back of papa's car.
我就直说了吧
Let me get this straight.
我命令基恩探员 她没有来
I ordered Agent Keen to appear. She didn't.
我又给了她第二次机会 她还是没来
I gave her a second chance to comply. She hasn't.
法官大人 我们可以上前来吗
Your Honor, may we approach?
-这位是谁 -辛西娅·帕娜贝克 法官大人
- Who is this? - Cynthia Panabaker, Your Honor.
白宫法律顾问
White House Counsel.
如果我们可以和法官阁下您单独谈谈
If we could talk to Your Honor ex parte,
和您单独说点事情
make a proffer for your ears only,
也许我们可以让事情顺利进行下去
maybe we can move things along.
绝对不行 法官大人
Absolutely not. Your Honor --
这是唯一办法 法官大人
It's the only way this happens, Your Honor.
您什么都不知道
You're in the dark.
您希望因为没有相关情报
You want to release a mass-murderer
就释放一个杀人如麻的刽子手吗
because you don't have information?
释放吧 看看对您来说结果会如何
Do it. See how that works out for you.
或者答应我们的请求 了解真♥相♥
Or grant our request and step into the light.
我会将法庭清场 听听他们说的
I'll clear the courtroom and hear the proffer.
放轻松 罗文坡先生
Relax, Mr. Rovenpor.
一旦我听了事实 我将会作出判决
Once I hear the truth, I'll make a ruling about what,
你放心 结果会被特许保密
if anything, stays privileged.
法警 请将法庭清场
Bailiff, please clear the court.
全体起立 现在休庭
All rise. Court is in recess.
这最好是重要的消息
This better be good.
雷蒙德·雷丁顿
Raymond Reddington
是基恩探员的线人
is Agent Keen's confidential informant.
没错 总统知道此事
That's right. The President is aware.
少数联邦探员也知道此事
So is a very small handful of federal agents.
现在知道的人也包括您
And now the list includes you.
你是说 美国政♥府♥
You're telling me the United States government
自愿和雷蒙德·雷丁顿合作吗
is willingly in business with Raymond Reddington?
你不是第一位对此...担忧的人
You're not the first person to express...some concern.
我不是担心 我是很生气
Oh, I'm not concerned. I'm offended.
能提供真正帮助的罪犯非常罕见
You don't find many swans swimming in the sewer.
雷丁顿是所有这些案件背后的线人
Reddington's the source behind all these cases,
是那个在过去七年多时间里 稳定地向基恩探员
the one feeding Agent Keen a steady diet of major criminals
提供重要罪犯信息的人吗
for the last seven-plus years?
您能理解 我们为什么不能让此事曝光
You can understand why we need to keep that from being exposed.
我们不想让您认为
We didn't want you to think
我们拒绝服从法庭的命令
we were simply refusing to comply with the court --
你难道不觉得你有义务
You don't think you had an obligation
告知那些被告
to inform those defendants
指控他们的情报来源
that the source of the intel used against them
正是现在世界史上最诡计多端的
was maybe the most prolific criminal mastermind
犯罪首脑吗
in modern world history?
您可以任意表达您的反感
Express your distaste all you want,
但三位总统都得出了与您不同的结论
but three presidents have come to a different conclusion.
我们不是来接受您的道德审判的
We didn't come back here for your moral judgment.
那这就是我的法律判决
Then here's my legal judgment.
我认为联调局从雷丁顿那里得到的
I find anything the FBI learned from Reddington
任何关于这名被告的信息
with regard to this defendant
从法律角度来说都不可靠
to be unreliable as a matter of law.
所有从他那里得来的证据
All evidence that came from him
或者因他的关系得来的证据
or was the fruit of the relationship with him
都应宣布不予采纳
should have been declared inadmissible.
-法官大人 求你了 -除了那个证据
- Your Honor, please. - Absent that evidence,
检方有足够的证据
does the government have sufficient proof
指控维塞利先生吗
to make its case against Mr. Veseli?
我们需要时间回答这个问题 法官大人
We'd need time before answering that, Your Honor.
很遗憾 时间到了
That's too bad, 'cause time's up.
我要批准被告的动议
I am granting the defendant's motion
撤销他的认罪
to withdraw his guilty plea,
而且不得不驳回对他的指控
and I am forced to dismiss the charges against him.
-别这么做 -错不在我 库珀先生
- Don't do this. - I'm not doing it, Mr. Cooper.
而在你
You are.
他就要知道这个惊喜了
He's in for a pleasant surprise.
监狱需要花几小时才能处理完他的出狱
It'll take a few hours for the prison to process him out.
我会尽力拖延这个过程
I'll do what I can to slow that down.
-那有什么好处 -我再仔细看看
- What good will that do? - I'll take another look.
希望不大 但或许足够
It's a long shot, but maybe there's enough
用其他指控关住他
to hold him on another charge.
与此同时 你去找到基恩
In the meantime, find Keen.
詹妮弗·摩尔斯已被关押
We have Jennifer Moores in custody.
我不知道摩尔斯小姐是谁
Now, I don't know who Miss Moores is
或她怎么能帮你们找到基恩
or how she can lead you to Keen,
但如果你不赶紧找到她 你们就自求多福吧
but if you don't bring her in soon, you're on your own.
如果这事搞砸了
If this is gonna blow up,
我不会在雷区自寻死路
I won't be the one jumping on any grenades.
也不算是一无所获吧
Well, I wouldn't say it was a total loss.
你找到伊丽莎白了吗
Did you get Elizabeth?
没有 不是她本人
Well, no. Uh, not exactly.
你的目标是找到伊丽莎白吗
Was your goal to get Elizabeth?
好吧 是一无所获
Okay, it was a-a total loss.
但往好处看 我们找到了她的同伙
But on the plus side, we got her associates.
我把他们的照片发给你 看看你是否认识
I sent you their photos to see if you can ID them.
所以现在你想让我帮忙
So now you want my help.
哈罗德对混搭合作的定义很独特啊
Harold has a unique definition of halfsies.
混搭 我超爱混搭
Halfsies? I love halfsies.
尤其是食物
Especially for food.
告诉他我不认识照片里的任何人
Tell him that I don't recognize anyone in the photos
下次如果他有可以采取行动的情报
and that the next time he has actionable intel,
我希望他在浪费机会前
I expect him to share it with me
就告诉我 而不是事后诸葛亮
before it's squandered, not after.
你骗了我 亚伯
You lied to me, Abe.
雷蒙德 我把知道的都告诉你了
Raymond, I told you what I knew.
真的吗
Really?
那你为什么没告诉我你护士的事
Then why didn't you tell me about your nurse?
我们再试一次
Let's try this again.
跟我说说你女儿
Talk to me about your daughter.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表