这茅坑里的臭石头就是不肯放弃
Stubborn son of a bitch couldn't let go.
联♥系♥拉基廷
Call Rakitin.
不好意思 现在不方便
Sorry, not a good time.
你没有得到我的授权
You do not have my authorization,
也就是说你对库珀司长造成的任何伤害
which means whatever pain you inflict on Director Cooper
我都将十倍奉还 你明白吗
will be revisited upon you tenfold. Are we clear?
我不需要你的授权
I don't need your authorization.
我们东面的朋友给了我许可
Our Eastern friend gave me the green light.
我刚和他见完面
I just left our friend.
我告诉过他库珀的事在掌控之中
I told him Cooper was under control.
现在 你给我听好了...
Now, you listen to me...
我为什么要告诉你任何事
Why should I tell you anything?
反正你最后都会杀掉我
You're gonna kill me anyway.
这句话我今天已经听了第二次了
Second time I've heard that today.
议员先生问了我同样的问题
The Congressman asked me the same question.
弗雷登伯格
Friedenberg?
你利用他把我引出来
You used him to lure me out.
你有没有伤害他
Did you hurt him?
拜托
Please.
他毫无知觉就离开了
He hardly felt a thing.
他帮我们给你下套
And by helping set a trap for you,
以此换他女儿的命
he bought himself a long life for his daughter.
现在 我也给你开同样慷慨的条件
Now I'll make you the same generous offer.
只要你开口 等这事完了之后
If you talk, when we're done here,
我就不会去夏琳家串门
I won't go and visit Charlene.
或者你儿子家
Or your son.
拉基廷不能被抓 他知道的太多了
Rakitin can't get arrested. He knows too much.
等我们知道库珀安全后再处理也不迟
We can take care of it after we know Cooper is safe.
如果你杀了我 我领导的特别小组会介入
If you kill me, the Task Force I lead will investigate.
他们会知道是你干的
They'll know it was you.
不不不
Mmm. No.
他们只能怀疑
No, they may suspect,
但是他们没有证据
but they won't have proof.
所以我们才在这里
See, that's why we're here.
在你立案之前阻止你
To stop you before you can make your case.
你的死看上去也不会是谋杀
And your death won't look like a murder.
你最近很沮丧 是吧
You've been depressed, haven't you?
可惜 对于执法人员来说
Sadly, it's all too common
这太常见了
among men who work in law enforcement.
你先写下了你的遗嘱
You wrote a note
然后准备自杀
before taking your own life.
看 然后二氧化碳
See, that's where the carbon monoxide
就要粉墨登场了
comes into the scene.
你把启动着的车停在
You left your car running
关了门的车♥库♥里
in a closed garage.
一个小时以后
About an hour from now,
你的尸体会被发现
you will be found dead,
肺里充满了烟气
your lungs filled with fumes.
什么
Yes?
就算你要杀他 起码从他嘴里撬点东西
If you're gonna kill him, at least squeeze him first.
宝贝 我就知道你会想通的
Oh, honey, I knew you'd come around.
他管着一支秘密特别小组
He runs a secret Task Force.
联调局都不知道这支队伍的存在
The Bureau doesn't even acknowledge it exists.
我要知道他们在干的所有事
I want to know everything they're working on.
问得越细越好
Be sure you get details.
我办事你放心
Consider it done.
追踪到了吗
Did you get that?
富勒顿市华生街352号♥
我们查到了 他们在富勒顿市的一个仓库
We got it. They're at a warehouse on Fullerton.
快去
Go. Now.
要不然就是去收尸了
Or he won't be alive when you get there.
好吧 现在 让我们
Okay, now, let's try this...
再来一次
...one more time.
谁告诉了你被窃文件的事
Who told you about the stolen files,
我放在伏尔加格勒服务器上的那些
the ones I placed on the Volgograd servers?
没人
Nobody.
给我个名字
I want a name!
我给你提供了个嫌犯
I fed you a suspect.
我给了你足够的理由
I gave you every reason
相信拉基廷死了
to believe Rakitin was dead,
但是 你还在继续
and yet, you persisted.
为什么
Why?
因为我们是联调局
Because we're the FBI.
动手吧
Finish it.
你知道把他带到哪
You know where to take him.
确保警♥察♥在车♥库♥里找到遗嘱
Make sure that the police find the note in the garage.
-库珀 -安全
- Cooper! - Hey, clear!
库珀
Hey. Cooper!
库珀先生
Mr. Cooper.
库珀先生 谢天鞋地你没事
Mr. Cooper. Thank God you're all right.
我听说了发生的事
I heard what happened.
把他安置在一号♥隔间
Put him in box one.
联♥系♥辛西娅·帕娜贝克
Call Cynthia Panabaker.
告诉她我要她马上过来
Tell her I need her here right away.
长官 你真的应该检查一下身体
Uh, sir, you really should let us get you a medic.
长官
Sir.
哈罗德 谢天谢地你没事
Harold. Thank goodness.
你对此一无所知吗
You knew nothing about this?
当然不知道 还是我帮特别小组找到你的
Of course not. I'm the one who helped the Task Force find you.
如果你觉得这就能洗白 你错了
If you think that changes things, you're wrong.
我们抓了拉基廷 我不会就此罢休的
We have Rakitin. I'm not standing down.
如果他把你扯出来
If he implicates you...
你会凭证据说话 当然了 我相信你会
You'll follow the evidence. Of course. I have no doubt you will.
以后再担心这个事吧
We can worry about that another time.
是我这 我得接个电♥话♥
That's me. I need to take this.
深呼吸 哈罗德
Deep breaths, Harold.
我很高兴你还活着
I'm glad you're alive.
他们逮捕了拉基廷
They have Rakitin in custody!
难以避免 不过也不一定
Couldn't be avoided. Well, it could've been,
要是你一开始听我的就不会了
if you'd listened to me in the first place.
他是我们的顶级特工之一
He's one of our top operatives,
而你却直接把他交给了美国政♥府♥
and you just hand-delivered him to the American government.
看来我在你身上犯了个错 老朋友
I can see I've made a mistake with you, old friend.
我们已经共事这么久了
We've been on the same side so long,
你已经忘了你在和谁说话
you've forgotten who you're talking to.
你才忘了你在和谁说话
You're the one forgetting.
要是他交代了 暴露了我
If he talks, if he exposes me,
暴露了俄♥罗♥斯♥对外情报局的计划
exposes what he's done for the SVR,
整个情报局的雷霆之怒
the full weight of this agency
都会冲你而来把你压垮
will come down on you like a thunderbolt.
这不会发生的
That won't happen.
因为我下一步要这么做
Because here's what I'm going to do.
我要先解决这个问题 然后等这事完了
I'm going to fix it, and then, when it's done,
咱们俩得好好聊聊
you and I are gonna have a chat.
我们劫不出来他
We can't break him out.
他在邮局关着
He's under guard at the Post Office.
雷蒙德 这事 不可能
Raymond, it's... impossible.
为什么打这个手♥机♥号♥码
Why are you calling this number?
-听着 -伊丽莎白说得很明白
- Just listen. - Elizabeth was crystal clear.
只有在生死关头你才能来找我
You were only to reach out in a life-or-death emergency.
如果你在追踪这个手♥机♥ 别费力了
If you're tracing this call, don't bother.
我没有
I'm not.
信♥号♥♥无法追踪 我的手♥机♥三十秒内就要扔了
The signal's untraceable, and I'm losing this phone in 30 seconds.
别废话了
Skip, stop talking.
我要和基恩谈谈 让她给我回电
I need to speak with Keen. Tell her to call me.
或者给我一个能找到她的电♥话♥
Or get me a number where I can call her.
为什么 发生什么事了
Why? What's happened?
这边有变故
The situation here has changed.
如果事情顺利 我们也许就能结束了
If things go well, we may be getting close to the end.
结束什么
The end of what?
雷丁顿
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表