Townsend was there, and he can't see it --
雷蒙德神奇消失的伎俩
the magic trick, how Raymond got away.
你不在现场 但你却知道他是怎么做到的
You weren't there, but you know how he did it.
因为换做是你也会那么做
Because it's what you would have done.
你有地方可去吗
Is there somewhere you can go?
不能去你女儿那 他们正等着呢
And not to your daughter's. They'll anticipate that.
我朋友辛蒂 做蛋糕的那个
My friend Cindi, the one who made the cake.
她有个小屋
She has a cabin.
看你能不能住过去
See if you can go there.
好 亲爱的
Okay, sweetie.
我一有新消息就打给你
I'll call you as soon as I know more.
我爱你 保重
I love you. Be safe.
谁
Who is it?
安妮 是我 辛蒂
Anne? It's me, Cindi.
感谢上帝 我正准备打给你
Oh, thank God. I was just about to call you.
你还好吗 全镇都在谈论刚刚发生的事
Are you okay? The whole town is talking about what happened.
非常可怕
It was awful.
整件事 简直
The whole thing. It was just...
我有一个朋友
I have this friend.
他跟我在一起的时候 和善 得体
With me, he's kind and decent,
但他做过一些很可怕的事情
but he's done some terrible things,
现在有很可怕的人在追杀他
and terrible people are after him.
他在哪 你朋友
Where is he -- your friend?
再过十天
another 10 days, uh...
*I'm old enough to face the dawn*
*Just call me angel of the morning, angel*
*Just touch my cheek before you leave me*
他说追杀他的人可能也会来找我
He says the people that are after him may come after me,
所以我才打算打电♥话♥给你
and that's why I was gonna call you.
你的小屋 没人会去那里找我
Your cabin. No one will look for me there.
如果我能待在那儿 就算只待几天
If I could just stay there, even just for a few days...
我真希望你可以 真的
I-I wish that were possible. I really do.
或许你的确可以
And maybe it can be,
在你帮我找到雷丁顿之后
after you help me find Reddington.
我需要知道他在哪
I need to know where he is.
*Maybe the sun's light will be dim*
你跟他们是一伙的
You're one of them.
-是的 -不是
- Yes. - No.
但我和他们想要的东西是一致的
But we do want the same thing.
他走了 我不知道他去哪了
He left. I don't know where he went.
*Well, it was what I wanted now*
安妮 安妮
Anne? Anne --
*And if we're victims of the night*
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.
继续 不用顾忌我
Go on. Don't let me stop you.
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
你为什么要回来 你想要什么
Why'd you come back? What do you want?
*Of the morning, angel*
你要告诉她你的真实身份吗
Do you want to tell her who you really are?
雷蒙德
Raymond...
没事的 冷静点
It's okay. Just stay calm.
*Just call me angel*
你和凯特总是低估我
You and Kate underestimate me.
所以她也在
Oh, so she's here, too.
你也能看到她
Do you see her?
我不用看就知道她在
I do, without even having to look.
他的真实身份是个秘密 安妮
His true identity is a secret, Anne.
他从来没告诉过我他究竟是谁
He's never told me who he really is.
*If morning's echo says we've sinned*
或许他现在会说了 当做临终遗言
Maybe he will now, as a deathbed confession.
放她走 她不该在这里见证这些
Let her go. She doesn't have to be here for this.
我们总算有件事能达成一致了
Finally. We agree on something.
安妮
Anne!
*I won't be blinded by the light*
*Just call me angel*
安妮 安妮 来
Anne! Anne. Here.
坚持住 别动 别动 对
Hold on. Don't move. Don't move. Yeah.
好了 深呼吸
All right. Just breathe.
坚持住 一定要坚持住
Hold on. Just hold on.
*Baby*
*Just call me angel of the morning, angel*
你好 我要叫救护车
Yes. I-I need an ambulance.
罗斯林广场429号♥发生了意外
There's been an accident at 429 Roslyn Place.
-你的机会来了 -是的
- This is your moment. - Yes...
不要犹豫 换做雷蒙德就不会犹豫
Don't hesitate. Raymond wouldn't.
安妮 看着我
Anne, look at me.
坚持住 看着我
Stay with me. Look at me.
看着我就好
Just focus on me.
看着我
Look at me.
没错 坚持住 就是这样
That's it. Stay with me. That's it.
扣下扳机 结束这一切
Pull the trigger. End this now.
坚持住
Stay with me.
否则你永远都没法回到正常生活
You can't get your life back until you do.
坚持住
Stay with me.
安妮 安妮
Anne. Anne.
*Baby, baby*
*Just call me angel of the morning, angel*
*Just touch my cheek before you leave me, baby*
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表