We need to get to him first.
法国 巴黎
你在这干什么 他是谁
What are you doing here? What? Uh -- who's he?
洛克是我的保镖
Oh, Rocco's my security.
洛克 洛克 认真的吗
Rocco? Rocco? Really?
希望里面有羊角包
I hope there's a croissant in there.
我饿死了
I am starving.
赞
Ah! Yes!
库珀先生又同意你来帮忙了吗
Did Mr. Cooper change his mind about you helping out?
我不知道
I don't know.
有可能
Maybe.
有可能 也就是不同意
Maybe. Which means no.
也就是说你不该来这
Which means you're not supposed to be here.
太好吃了 你想吃一口吗
This is so delicious. You want a bite?
现在不想了
Well, not anymore.
别这样嘛 别扫兴
Oh, come on. Don't be a spoil-sport.
你出现之前我好好的
I wasn't until you showed up.
你怎么出现的
And just how did you show up?
我是说 你到底怎么找到我的
I mean, how -- how exactly did you find me?
我知道联调局的人来了勒布尔歇
Well, I know the FBI flies into Le Bourget.
我知道你用G5
I know you use G5s.
勒布尔歇 G5
Le Bourget. G5.
就找到了
Et voilà.
走吧
Shall we?
什么
What? Whoa.
你不能跟我一起进去
You are, uh, not going in there with me.
我大老远来不是为了吃你的羊角包
I did not come all this way just to eat your croissant.
好吧
Fine.
但是我们以警♥察♥的身份进去 不是罪犯
But we go in as cops, not criminals.
按规矩来
We follow the rules.
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
想知道答案只有一种方式
There's only one way to find out.
好吧 等等 等等
Okay. Just wait. Wait, wait, wait.
不好意思[法语]
Excusez-moi.
你好
Bonjour.
我是莫伊塔巴尔探员 她是基恩探员[法语]
Uh. Agent Mojtabai et Keen.
我们是联调局的[法语]
Uh. Nous travaillons pour le FBI.
所以呢
So what?
你会说英语[法语]
Ah. Uh. En anglais.
他会说英语
He, uh, he speaks English.
好的 太好了
Uh, okay. Magnifique.
我们认为我们正在追查的两个人
So, we believe that two people we're investigating
在此处多次碰过头
have met here on a number of occasions.
我们知道其中一人是谁 但不知道另一个
Now, we know who one of the men is, but not the other,
如果能看看你们的监控记录
and, well, looking at your security footage
对我们调查此人的帮助会很大
would go a long way to helping us figure that out.
别想了 我不会帮你们
Forget it. I'm not helping you.
我是个酒保 不是线人
I'm a bartender, not an informant.
别别别 相信我 我理解
No. No, no, no. Believe me, I-I understand.
但是那些人非常恶劣
But these are some really bad people
作恶多端
doing terrible things.
是吗 比如呢
Yeah? Like what?
首先 他们喜欢拿枪指着别人的头
Well, for starters, they love pointing guns at people's heads.
别 洛克 洛克
Whoa. No. Whoa. Rocco. Rocco!
当他们受到阻碍
And when they don't get their way,
就会扣动板机
they pull the trigger.
你说过你们是联调局的人
Hey, you said you were FBI.
他是联调局的
He's FBI.
洛克是个疯子
Rocco's certifiable.
所以 能给我们看监控了吗
So...how about those security feeds?
佛罗里达州 萨拉索塔
雷米 比赛如何
Remy! How was the race?
没比完
Unfinished.
我看到他在自行车队伍的最后
I found him right at the end of the biking leg.
我看见邓比在萨拉索塔 想想我有多惊讶
Imagine my surprise, seeing Dembe in Sarasota.
我知道 我还没回你电♥话♥
I know. I haven't called you back.
的确 你是有点耍滑头
It's true. You have been a bit dodgy.
但是如果你接了我的电♥话♥
But if you had picked up when I called,
我就不会知道
I never would have learned there was such
还有钢铁侠这么可怕的存在
a singularly dreadful thing as an ironman.
你没听说过钢铁侠吗
You never heard of an ironman?
除非你是指罗丹的巴尔扎克雕像
Not unless you're referring to Rodin's Balzac.
这话挺有意思 "罗丹的巴尔扎克"
There's a funny phrase. "Rodin's Balzac."
不过那是青铜 不是钢铁
Although that's bronze, not iron.
所以 我确实没听过钢铁侠
So, no, I've never heard of one.
请喝水
Please, hydrate.
并且回答我打电♥话♥问你的问题
And answer the question I called you about.
你的留言说你想和普莉亚谈谈
Your message said you wanted to talk to Priya.
她是我最重要的线人
She's my most valuable asset.
所以我才希望她能当我的线人
Which is why I want her to be an asset of mine.
如果她同意 我会补偿你的损失
If she agrees, I'll compensate you for your loss.
这是亏本买♥♥卖♥♥
Pennies on the dollar.
亏本买♥♥卖♥♥
Pennies on the dollar?!
邓比 你听到了吗
Dembe, are you listening to this?
亏本 我这辈子就没让人做过亏本买♥♥卖♥♥
Pennie-- I've never paid pennies on the dollar in my life.
如果说我有什么出名的 那就是倒贴钱
If I'm known for anything, it's for overpaying.
他老是想让我省着点花钱
He's forever trying to get me to show some restraint.
不过你听我说 我们可以立马解决
But listen, we can resolve this right now.
我可以叫爱德华带你到几千英尺高空
I can get Edward to take it up to a few thousand feet,
来回绕几圈 飞过高尔夫球场第十八洞
circle back around, come in over the 18th hole,
再把你扔到看台上
and drop you right into the grandstand.
我们以前这样干过 我保证还会干一次
We've done it before. I'm sure we'll do it again.
她在伦敦
She's in London.
一个客户雇她回收一本珍本书籍
A client hired her to recover a rare book.
他们定的交付地点是
She's scheduled to deliver it to him
肯辛顿的英格拉姆珍本书店
at Ingram Rare Books in Kensington.
很好 你可以走了
Good. Off you go.
你想去哪邓比都能送你去
Dembe will drop you wherever you like.
如果我是你 我会去比赛的终点线
If I were you, I'd like the finish line.
我想问你一个问题
I want to ask you a question, and...
希望你如实回答
I need you to give an honest answer.
好的
Okay.
那个酒保
The bartender.
如果他没有把监控视频给我们
If he hadn't given us the surveillance video,
你会 让洛克开枪吗
would...you have let Rocco shoot him?
不会
No.
艾格尼斯真的过得好吗
Is Agnes really doing well?
真的
She really is.
我们住的地方很清静 很安全
Where we live is quiet and peaceful.
我遇到了一个很善良的女士帮我带她
I found this amazing woman to help me with her.
你怎么做到的
How do you do it?
走在我们前面 和雷丁顿斗争
Stay ahead of us. Fight Mr. Reddington.
还带着孩子
Raise a kid.
我不是在给你什么"工作表现出色认证"
I'm not giving you the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval,
但是你能做到这么多事
but the fact that you can do it all...
我是说 我每天坐在电脑前
I mean, I sit by my computer all day,
晚上八点 我就已经穿着睡衣坐在沙发上
and by 8:00, I'm in my pajamas on the couch,
吃着彩虹雪酪
eating rainbow sherbet,
看《我们的星球》的重播
watching reruns of "Our Planet."
谢谢你
Thank you.
我是在提问 不是夸赞
It was a question, not a compliment.
听起来像是认可
It sounded like an acknowledgement.
我现在很少能听到这种话
And I don't get a lot of that nowadays.
你竟然吃了我的羊角包
I can't believe you ate my croissant.
你做的那么多事里面
Of all the things you've done,
这可能是最坏的一件
that might be one of the worst.
我可干了不少骇人的事
I've done some awful things.
我知道 我想吃它的欲望就是这么强烈
I know. That's how much i was looking forward to eating it.
这样吧
I tell you what.
这件事结束后 我给你买♥♥个法式蛋糕店
After this is over, I'll buy you a patisserie.
你那么有钱吗
You're that rich?
说犯罪不挣钱的人不是个好罪犯
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表