Chip's live. We've got a signal.
真聪明
Very smart girl.
联♥系♥他们
Start making calls...
打给邓比 杰拉德 任何能联♥系♥到的人
To Dembe, Gerard, anyone we can contact.
必须有人联♥系♥上雷丁顿
Somebody needs to reach Reddington
告诉他他有生命危险
and tell him his life's in danger.
红绿灯左转
Make a left at the light.
你确定要这么做吗
Are you sure about this?
这样做就没法让雷丁顿看着基恩死了
This means giving up on Reddington watching Keen die.
那是我的梦想
That was my dream.
但这是我的现实
This is my reality.
爱德华在待命了
Edward is standing by.
爱德华
Edward?
我们要坐飞机吗
Are we flying somewhere?
等等 他们停车了
Hold on. They've stopped.
在我们西边八百米左右
About a half a mile to our west.
我去叫一队人来
I'll call in a team.
上楼 现在 我们得谈谈
Upstairs. Now. We need to talk.
两队人正在赶来 十分钟内到
Two units inbound. Less than ten minutes away.
-先生 你听到了吗 -停车
- Sir, you hear me? - Stop the car.
-先生 -停车
- Sir? - Stop!
他们在往我们这边来 速度很快
They're coming toward us. Fast.
车不可能开这么快
Like, impossibly fast.
苏打水 听到真♥相♥的时候你就喝这个
Sparkling water? That's what you take with the truth?
我必须说 我强烈推荐马蒂尼
I must say, I highly recommend a martini.
加三颗橄榄
Three olives.
我们逮捕了一名汤森德的手下
We have one of Townsend's associates in custody.
他说基恩手上有个定位芯片
He claims Keen has some kind of tracking chip,
她正在引汤森德去找雷丁顿
that she's leading Townsend to Reddington as we speak.
基恩小姐已经是罪犯和通缉犯了
Not only is Ms. Keen a criminal and a fugitive,
她现在还想谋杀我们的线人
now she's gonna murder our CI?
我们正试着联♥系♥他
We're trying to contact him.
这样我对司法部的命令就感觉轻松多了
This certainly makes me feel better about the DOJ's directive.
命令 什么命令
Directive? What directive?
我过来就是为了告诉你这个
The one I came here to tell you about.
他们刚刚将基恩列入了黑名单
They just issued a burn notice on Keen.
他们要清理她
They want her scrubbed.
清理 这话是什么意思
Scrubbed? What does that even mean?
清理 杀了的那种清理吗
Scrubbed, like killed scrubbed?
就是清除 她知道太多了是一方面
It means eliminated. Knowing too much is one thing,
但是现在她显然是局里的累赘
but she now demonstrates an obvious liability to the Bureau.
-我们可以把她带回来 -不行
- We can bring her in. - No, you can't.
只要处理了基恩
As soon as Keen's handled,
司法部就会否认特别小组的存在
the DOJ will disavow all knowledge of the Task Force,
踢走雷丁顿
kick Reddington free...
他们不能这么做
They can't do that.
这个小组的存在会被完全抹去
You never existed.
辛西娅
Cynthia.
我们可以把她带回来
We can bring her in.
哈罗德 会有人把她带回来
Harold, someone's gonna bring our girl in,
到那时
and when they do,
这个计划就要谢幕了
it's gonna be curtain call on this program.
早上好
Good morning.
我们在哪
Where are we?
已经过了八♥九♥个小时吧
It's been, what... Eight, nine hours?
你要带我去哪
Where are you taking me?
我的朋友告诉我真正衡量一个人的标准
A friend once told me that the true measure of a man
不是他对世界展示的事
isn't what he reveals to the world,
而是他对世界隐瞒的事
but what he hides from it.
也许吧
Perhaps.
保守秘密是件很残酷的事
Keeping secrets is brutal business.
二十分钟后到达里加
Twenty minutes to Riga.
拉脱维亚共和国首都
我们去拉脱维亚 为什么
We're going to Latvia? For what?
为了答案
For answers.
什么意思
How?
火灾那晚
The night of the fire.
无法用语言来形容
There are no words to describe...
看到你
...how it felt to...
如此痛苦的感觉
...see you in such pain.
那道伤痕
That... scar
永远提醒着我们
is a permanent reminder of...
我们所做的选择永远影响了你的人生
...how the choices we made have affected your life forever.
谁做出的选择
The choices who made?
伤痕的形状在我的记忆中是如此清晰
Its shape was so clear in my memory.
好像我以前见过似的
As if I'd seen it before.
然后有一天 它出现在地图上
And then, one day, there it was on a map,
虽说不是一模一样 但是却惊人地相似
not a perfect match, but eerily close.
它变成了
It became
象征着
the symbol of
我工作中最重要的一个标志
the most important aspect of my business,
代表着你所面临的危险
an image representing the danger you faced,
以及保护你免受危险的承诺
and the promise to protect you from it.
这就是一切开始的地方
And this is where it all began.
就像它沿着海岸形成的样子
Along the banks of the sea it resembles.
拉脱维亚有什么
What's in Latvia?
里加 拉脱维亚
这是什么地方
What is this place?
波罗最好的海鲜经销商
波罗最好的海鲜经销商
Baltic's Best Seafood Distributor.
为什么我觉得这根本不是海鲜经销商这么简单
Why do I feel like that's not at all what this is?
因为根本的确不是这么简单
Because that's not at all what this is.
这只是个门面
It's a front.
-什么门面 -雷丁顿先生
- A front for what? - Mr. Reddington!
我的朋友你好 希望你们旅途愉快
Hello, my friend! I hope you had an easy flight.
愉快 谢谢你 朱里斯 很愉快
Yes, thank you, Juris. We did.
-很高兴见到你 -很高兴见到你 先生
- It's good to see you. - It's good to see you, sir.
基恩小姐 荣幸
And Miss Keen. It's an honor.
你说很痛苦
You said it hurt.
看到我在火灾那晚如此痛苦
To see me in so much pain the night of the fire.
你为什么在那里
Why were you there?
支点
The Fulcrum.
我母亲去找它 去质问我父亲
My mother went to find it, to confront my father.
但她不是一个人
But she wasn't alone.
还有其他人在场
There were others.
所以你在场吗
Is that why you were there?
你和我母亲一起工作吗
Did you work with my mother?
伊丽莎白 我比你母亲更了解她
Elizabeth, I knew your mother better than she knew herself.
这是什么
What is this?
中心
The epicenter.
我带你来是因为一切始于这里
I brought you here because this is where it all started.
什么始于这里
Where what started?
你想要答案
You want answers.
我们从你已经知道的开始吧
Let's start with one you already know.
N-13的身份
The identity of N-13.
我是对的
I was right.
一部分是对的
About some of it.
你听说的版本是
The story you've heard is
N-13窃取了克格勃的13份情报
that N-13 stole 13 packets of intelligence from the KGB
大约就在苏联解体前后
around the time the Soviet Union fell.
以前你是N-13
You were N-13.
现在也是
You are N-13.
没错
Yes.
但我什么也没偷
But I didn't steal anything.
西科斯基档案是份礼物
The Sikorsky Archive was a gift.
礼物
Gift?
一份勒索文件
A blackmail file with compromising intel
里面有世界上最有权势的人和公♥司♥的机密
on the world's most powerful people and corporations?
-还有政♥府♥的 -谁会这么做
- And governments. - Who would do that?
你母亲最亲密的一位朋友兼同事
One of your mother's closest friends and colleagues.
你在说谎
You're lying.
你诬陷了我母亲
You framed my mother,
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表