快点走 基恩女士 他不喜欢等太久
Please hurry, Ms. Keen. He doesn't like to be kept waiting.
这里是这个样子吗
Is this how it works around here?
他打个响指
He snaps his fingers
然后所有人都瑟瑟发抖
and everyone just trembles?
只要他们有感觉 都会害怕
If they have any sense.
你不一起进去
Aren't you coming?
谢天谢地你在这
Thank God you're here.
我和这些小伙子在聊期望落空的故事
The boys and I were chatting about failed expectations.
我来帮你补补课 首先我说
I'll catch you up. First I said...
堪萨斯州发生的事是一场可怕的大屠♥杀♥
"Kansas was an awful bloodbath,
当然 确实有趣
and, sure, that was fun,
但是 你们把雷丁顿放跑了
but you let Reddington get away."
然后他们说 真对不起
Then they said, "So sorry.
我们下次一定能抓住他
We promise to do better next time.
求你了 内维尔 我的妻儿怎么办
Please, Neville, what about my wife and kids?"
我就说 妻儿吗
To which I said, "Wife and kids?
那我的妻子呢 我的孩子呢
What about my wife? What about my kids?"
你疯了
You're insane!
为什么 因为我捅死了一个快窒息的人
Why? Because I stabbed a man who was suffocating?
我想那我确实挺疯狂
I suppose that was rather crazy of me.
就跟与联调局的探员合作一样疯狂
Almost as crazy as partnering with an FBI agent.
不 不
No -- No!
你在他女朋友那找到了他
You find him at his girlfriend's.
你拿枪对着他 但是不知怎么他居然跑了
You have him at gunpoint, but somehow he gets away.
为什么 为什么你
Why is that? Why don't I have
答应我的事情一件都没实现 基恩探员
everything you promised me, Agent Keen?
我有线索
I have a lead.
关于雷丁顿
On Reddington.
我能证明他就是N-13
I can prove he's N-13
而且他还与俄♥罗♥斯♥人勾结
and that he's in communication with the Russians.
真有么
Do you, now?
我想是真是假只有一种方法才能知道
I suppose there's only one way to find out.
去吧 查吧 让梦想成真
Go. Pursue. Live the dream.
但是 伊丽莎白
But, Elizabeth...
别再让我失望了
Don't disappoint me again.
罪恶黑名单
第八季第十五集
俄♥罗♥斯♥结
安妮 坚持住
Anne? Stay with me.
贝尔斯基找我们 说有急事
Belsky reached out. He said it's urgent.
安妮生前有个女儿
Anne had a daughter.
她有个女儿
Has a daughter.
你必须把这些抛诸脑后
You must put that behind you.
贝尔斯基有关于
Belsky has information
汤森德和伊丽莎白的情报
that concerns Townsend and Elizabeth.
那么我想我们该采取相应行动
Then I suppose we'll act on it.
雷蒙德 还有别的事
Raymond, there's something else.
宝拉打来电♥话♥
Paula called.
格伦的母亲 宝拉
Glen's mother, Paula?
是的 她想让你回电或者直接去她家
Yes. She wanted you to call or come by the house.
她还说了什么新的故事
And then she said something about "New irons in the fire."
她说 是很火♥辣♥的那种
Hot ones, she said.
我的天 感觉她在说她的新对象
Oh, my God. Sounds like she's dating.
我也是这么说的
That's what I said.
然后她笑着说 不是的
And she laughed and said, "No, nothing like that.
这是正事
This is business.
非常严肃的正事
Serious business."
然后她说 好吧 邓比
And then she said, "Alright, then, Dembe.
我在家里等你们过来
I'll see you and Raymond at the house."
我们不是化名比尔和史蒂文
What happened to Bill and Steven?
她知道了 雷蒙德
She knows, Raymond.
天
Oh, my.
希司提埃伊欧斯[古希腊米利都暴君]
Histiaeus.
从他身上学习到的
What's to be learned from him,
除了暴虐和虚伪还有什么
other than tyranny and duplicity?
你抓住了要点 人性的历史
There you have it. The history of mankind --
充斥着暴虐和虚伪
tyranny and duplicity.
你从八号♥理事会
You've come a long way
舟车劳顿来这里辛苦了 同志
from the 8th Directorate, comrade --
贝尔斯基教授
Uh, Professor Belsky.
尽管我发现你
Although I see your affinity
对专权的痴狂还是没有改变
for authoritarians hasn't changed.
希司提埃伊欧斯想组织一次反抗
Histiaeus wanted to organize a revolt
但害怕被波斯人发现
but feared discovery by the Persians,
所以他剃了他最喜欢的奴隶的头发
so he shaved the hair of his favorite slave
还把反叛的信息纹在头上
and had the treasonous message tattooed on his head.
当头发长出来
When the hair grew back,
他派他去传播消息
he sent him off to spread the word,
这是第一个有记录的
which became the first recorded act
在战争中的密♥码♥学应用
of steganography in warfare.
当然 我的克格勃密语
Of course, my KGB ciphers
和当年在脑袋上纹字差之千里
are no more relevant today than tattooing a head,
所以你们可以想象
so you can imagine my surprise
当我偶然发现这个的时候我有多惊讶
when I stumbled across this.
我不明白 你现在要从个
I don't understand. Are you getting leads
灵媒左芭夫人
塔罗牌 星座 手相 多♥维♥读心术
神棍手里收集情报了 这是要预测未来吗
from a psychic now? Red: To predict the future?
说不定 哈罗德 一个小时5.99美元
I don't know, Harold. At $5.99 a minute,
左芭夫人很可能物超所值
Madame Zorba might be a bargain at twice the price.
如果有这么个左芭夫人 但实际上没有
If there was a Madam Zorba. But there isn't.
你在给我看假广♥告♥
You're showing me a fake ad?
那不是广♥告♥ 是留言
It's not an ad. It's a message.
我相信是汤森德和伊丽莎白用的暗语
A code that I believe Townsend and Elizabeth may be using
用来联♥系♥一个同伙
to communicate with an associate.
爱情是死亡都无法解开的结
"Love is a knot that even death cannot untie."
听起来更像是贺曼贺卡上的话而不是密♥码♥
It sounds more like a Hallmark card than a code.
杀我失败
Having failed to kill me,
我想伊丽莎白和汤森德正在策划
I suspect Elizabeth and Townsend may be planning
来针对我周围的人
to move against those around me --
不只是我的 没准还有你周围的人
in my world and possibly in yours.
她要杀的是你 不是我们
Her fight is with you, not us.
是的 但是你在我身边
Yes, but you're with me,
她在汤森德身边
and she's with Townsend,
汤森德他行事全然无视人命
who takes great pride in displaying
并以此为傲
his utter disregard for human life.
爱情是结 不是谚语
"Love is a knot" Isn't an aphorism.
这是解密代码的线索
It's a clue to decrypting the code.
众所周知 冷战期间
As you well know, during the Cold War,
没有人比苏联人更精通
nobody mastered the art of clandestine communication
冷战历史展览馆
白俄♥罗♥斯♥战争博物馆
用密语交流的艺术
better than the Soviets,
其中居功至伟的是一台密♥码♥机
their pièce de résistance being a cipher machine
它能够使用十种语言
capable of encrypting or decrypting text
加密或解密文本
into 10 different languages.
俄♥罗♥斯♥结
The Russkiy Uzel -- the Russian Knot.
苏联解体前夕
The Kremlin destroyed most of them
苏联荣光常驻太空
克林姆林破坏了其中大多数机器
just prior to the fall of the Soviet Union,
天知道汤森德怎么到手了一台
so Lord knows how Townsend got his hands on one,
但他确实有 如果我们想解密那条信息
but clearly he did, and if we want to decrypt that message,
我们也需要一个
we need to get one, too.
我不觉得这能随便淘宝买♥♥一个
Somehow I don't think this is something we can order on Amazon.
我只知道有一台
The only other machine I know of
白俄♥罗♥斯♥首都
在明斯克的博物馆里
is on display in a museum in Minsk.
美丽的城市 有很棒的歌♥剧院
Beautiful city. Amazing opera house.
昨天以前我都忘了那个城市有多美
I'd forgotten how beautiful until yesterday.
-你昨天去了明斯克吗 -是啊
- You were just in Minsk? - Yes.
以便作为一个私人收藏家
In order to make a generous donation to said museum
向博物馆慷慨捐赠
from a private collection.
娜娜是土生土长的明斯克人
Nana was born in Minsk.
我想不出比这个礼物
I can think of no better way to honor her passing
更好的方式来纪念她的去世
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表