I just touch it like this, and it makes me brave.
你想不想试试它能不能也让你变勇敢
Do you want to see if it can make you brave?
试试吧
Yeah?
我离开联调局了
I left the Bureau.
那你现在在做什么
What do you do now?
我
I'm...
我也还在思考这件事
...trying to figure that out.
乘坐基石服务三点四十五分前往费城的列车
The Keystone Service 3:45 to Philadelphia
请到九号♥站台上车
now boarding on Track 9.
-基石服务三点四十五分前往费城 -我得走了
- Keystone Service 3:45 to Philadelphia... - That's my train.
-请到九号♥站台上车 -不敢相信我还能遇到你
- ...now boarding on Track 9. - I can't believe it was really you.
请大家尽快上车
All aboard.
谢谢你跟我打招呼
Thanks for saying hello.
我爸爸告诉我如果你当时没拆掉那枚炸♥弹♥
My dad told me that if you hadn't defused that bomb,
上千人会因此丧命
thousands of people would have died.
这世上大部分人
Most people just...
都在平凡地过自己的生活
I don't know, live their lives.
而你 让这个世界变得更好了
But you made the world a better place.
所以无论你决定做什么
So whatever you decide to do,
我非常希望你能坚持这一点
I really hope you'll keep doing that.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.
告诉他我想见面
Tell him I want to meet...
听他把计划说完
...hear him out.
好 稍等一下
Okay. Hold on.
她想跟你讨论你的提议
She wants to discuss your proposal.
好
Okay.
告诉她我们在纽约
Tell her we're in New York.
你能来纽约找我们吗
Can you meet in New York?
我发地址给你
I'll text you.
我让她这么做 是我错了吗
Is it wrong, what... what I'm asking her to do?
答案不是那么简单
It's not that simple.
对与错 对于你来说从来都不能简单地界定
Right and wrong have never been simple in your life.
你爱她 你想保护她的周全
You love her, and you want to keep her safe.
你非常想做到这件事
You're desperately trying to do that.
我想知道这样真的会有用吗
I wonder if it makes any difference.
我的宝贝
Ohh! Hi, baby.
是谁准备好去纽约啦
Who's ready to go to New York?
雷蒙德
Raymond.
伊丽莎白 谢谢你能来
Elizabeth. Thank you for coming.
我知道你在考虑我之前的提议
I understand you've given some thought to my proposal.
是的
I have.
考虑得怎么样
And?
我需要你跟我解释一些事
I need you to explain something to me.
请坐
Please.
如果我们采用这个计划 我真的那么做
If we go through with this, if I actually do this...
你为什么认为一定行得通
...what makes you think it's gonna work?
就是我作为你继承人这件事
Me, as your heir?
你为什么觉得大家会接受这件事
Why do you think people are gonna accept that?
等他们看到我暴尸街头 自然会接受
They'll accept it when I'm dead in the street.
他们会接受的 因为你也是个罪犯
They'll accept it because you're a criminal.
我现在已经是这样的身份了吗
Is that what I am?
还是说因为你我才成为一名罪犯
Or is that what I am because of you?
这个问题我也曾
I've considered that question...
无数次思考过
...so many times.
如果我没有再次踏入你的生活
How things might have been different
这一切
if I had never...
会有怎样的不同
...re-entered your life.
你会更安全吗
Would you be safer?
会更幸福吗
Happier?
是不是因为我这个人的存在
Was it, uh, my presence alone
让你陷入这样难以抉择的十字路口
that brought you to this crossroads?
亦或者 这些都不重要
Or maybe none of that ever mattered.
或许你生来就要承受这一切
Maybe you were born to this...
活在谎言里 作为一个间谍的女儿
...out of a lie, the daughter of a spy,
基因里就带着欺骗和危险
genetically predisposed to deception and danger.
我不知道
I don't know.
我无数次地想这个问题
I've thought and thought about it.
可我就是得不到答案
And I just don't know.
我可以确定的是
What I do know is that...
无论这是机遇 还是因果报应
...whether it's chance or karma...
基因或命运
DNA or fate...
或只是倒霉
...or just bad luck...
这就是你现在的处境
...this is where you are now.
这就是你现在的情况
This is who you've become.
罪犯
A criminal.
逃犯
A fugitive.
而夺去我的性命
And taking my life...
是向前走的方法
...is a way forward.
迁就我一下
Humor me.
具体要怎么做
How would it work?
餐厅已经翻修了
The restaurant's been undergoing renovations
一年多 我们很快就会开业
for over a year now, and we'll be opening soon.
但首先 帕斯考明晚
But first, Pascual's having a little soiree
要给家人朋友举♥行♥个小晚会
for family and friends tomorrow night.
我会去 邓比也是
I'll be there, as will Dembe.
我们会吃晚饭 见见朋友
We'll have dinner, see some friends.
到了一点 晚宴会结束
By 1:00, I suspect things will be winding down.
家人们都会离去
The families will be gone.
我会告别后出来
I'll say my goodbyes and exit.
邓比留在里面 感谢帕斯考
Dembe will stay back, thank Pascual.
你在街对面停着的车里等着
You'll be waiting in your car parked down the street
能很清晰地看到入口
with a clear view of the entrance.
事情应该发生在人行道上
It should happen on the sidewalk,
就在餐厅前 而且要快
right in front of the restaurant... and happen fast.
等警♥察♥响应到现场时 你早就逃了
By the time the police respond, you'll be long gone.
我很确定帕斯考必须
I'm quite sure Pascual will have to
要给他们看监控录像
show them to the CCTV footage.
当然 录像也会被泄露
And, of course, it'll be leaked.
几小时内 你站在
And within hours, the image of you
我尸体旁的照片会登上
standing over my body will be on the front page
世界各大报纸的头条
of every major newspaper in the world.
你真的都想好了
You've really thought this through.
对
Yes.
明晚
Tomorrow night.
对
Yes.
怎么了
What?
这么多次我都想杀了你
Of all the times I've wanted to kill you...
我觉得自己下不了手
...I don't think I can pull the trigger.
别担心这点了
Let's not worry about that.
现在不要
Not now.
我们就...
Let's just...
顺其自然
...be.
听着不错
That sounds nice.
*我穿过一片空旷的土地*
*I walked across an empty land*
*我知道道路就像我的手背*
*I knew the pathway like the back of my hand*
*我感受着土地*
*I felt the earth*
*在我的脚下*
*Beneath my feet*
*坐在河边*
*Sat by the river*
*我变成了完整的我自己*
*And it made me complete*
*简单的事情*
*Oh, simple thing*
*你去了哪里*
*Where have you gone?*
*我逐渐老去*
*I'm getting old*
*需要有所依靠*
*And I need something to rely on*
*所以告诉我*
*So tell me when*
*何时才能让我进去*
*You're gonna let me in*
*我已经累了*
*I'm getting tired*
*需要开始的地方*
*And I need somewhere to begin*
*我穿过*
*I came across*
*倒下的树*
*A fallen tree*
*感受着它的枝丫*
*I felt the branches of it*
*看着我*
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表