但如果你发了对的信息 他能弄到
But if you send the right message, he'll get it.
你在维尔斯通的联络人
Your contact at Wellstone.
打给他们 说你遇到麻烦了
Call them. Say you have a situation.
让他们知道雷蒙德·雷丁顿想帮忙
Let them know Raymond Reddington wants to help.
珍娜 他们刚才来了 说今晚还会回来
珍娜 你不会有事
Jenna, nothing's gonna happen to you.
我保证你会没事的
I promised you'd be okay.
我说由我来处理 我会处理好
I said I'd take care of it, and I will.
我只是来谈谈
I just came to talk.
你派人去珍娜的公♥寓♥了
You sent men to Jenna's apartment?
你不该这么做
You didn't have to do that.
我都说了我只想谈谈
I told you I just wanted to talk.
我是帕克探员
It's Agent Park.
出事了
Something's happened.
我需要你帮忙
I need your help.
喂
Hello?
你干了什么
What the hell did you do?
-乔根森吗 -他们知道了 关于我们
- Jorgensen? - They know. About us.
公♥司♥知道有内鬼了
The company knows there's a mole.
你在说什么
What, uh -- what are you talking about?
他们觉得联调局盯上他们了
They think the FBI is onto them.
我都说了这是个错误
I told you that this was a mistake.
而现在我要因为你而被盯上了
And now I got a target on my back because of you.
我待会儿再打给你
I got to call you back.
出什么事了
Is, uh, something wrong?
我需要你跟我走一趟
I need you to come with me.
上校要见你
The Colonel would like to see you.
是雷丁顿 我跟他说我们要去抓弗雷亚
Reddington. I told him we were going to pick up Frayne,
结果雷丁顿先去了 导致弗雷亚跑了
and now Frayne's gone because Reddington got there first.
但我们派了探员过去
But we sent agents.
维尔斯通知道是有人出♥卖♥♥♥了弗雷亚
Wellstone knows someone outed Frayne.
-阿兰姆 -我已经给他打过电♥话♥了
- Aram. - I already called him.
他没接
He's not picking up.
终于来了
Ah, finally.
你好
Uh, hello.
上校小时候失去了听觉
The Colonel here lost his hearing as a child.
脑膜炎的后遗症
Nasty case of meningitis.
上校 维尔斯通的老总是聋子
Colonel? Uh, the man who runs, uh, Wellstone is deaf?
没错 翻译公♥司♥的老总
Indeed. The head of a company that provides translation
需要翻译才能和别人交流
needs a translator to be understood.
这一次需要的是你 所以快请坐
In this case, you. So please sit.
*How long will it last?*
*How long?*
*How long?*
*How long will we run?*
你让我的一位翻译免于被逮捕
"You prevented the arrest of one of my translators.
你让他通知了他的联络人
You had him inform his contact that...
说公♥司♥存在着一个问题 而你可以解决
there is a problem in the company that you could solve."
是的 你公♥司♥里有内鬼
Yes, you have a mole.
告诉他公♥司♥有泄露源 导致我们双方都有危险
Tell him he has a leak that puts us both at risk.
*Don't know how we got here*
不 不可能
"No. Impossible."
正是因此弗雷亚先生才会差点被抓
It's why Mr. Frayne was nearly pinched
而联调局才会知道他的身份
and why the FBI knew where to find him.
没有泄露源
"There is no leak."
你公♥司♥里有内鬼
Uh, there is a mole,
是联调局的人
and he works for the FBI.
他让他们找到了弗雷亚 也就能找到你
He led them to Frayne, which means he can lead them to you.
你可以继续固执己见
Now, you can be stubborn about it
等联邦探员们出现
and wait around for the feds to show up,
也可以按我说的做 从此衣食无忧
or you can do exactly as I say and live happily ever after.
你知道内鬼是谁吗
"Do you know who the mole is?"
知道 他是个联邦探员
Yes. He's a federal agent
作为译员来卧底的
working undercover as an interpreter.
*How long?*
*There's no turning back*
你想让我做什么
"What do you want me to do?"
首先 删除我的档案
First, delete my file.
现在就删 赶在联调局来之前
Now. Before the feds arrive.
其次 我会给你一条出路 一个新身份
Second, in exchange for giving you a way out,
作为交换 我需要一个名字
a new identity, I want a name.
上周 有一个女人以卡洛琳·吉文斯的名义
Last week, a woman using the name Carolyn Givins
雇佣了维尔斯通
hired Wellstone.
我想知道和她见面的是谁
I want to know who she met with.
*How long?*
*How long will we run?*
我自己会看
I can read.
等等
"Wait.
那个内鬼 我要知道他的名字
The mole. I need his name."
为什么 已经结束了 他赢了
Why? It's over. He won.
杀了他也不会改变
Killing him won't change the fact
你需要立刻跟我离开这一事实
that you need to come with me now.
我要知道名字
"I need to know a name.
你不告诉我 我就杀了他
If you don't give me one, I'll kill him.
要么他就是内鬼
Either because he's the mole
要么就是为了给大家看看背叛我的下场
or to set an example of what happens when you betray me."
以往我是非常信奉杀鸡儆猴这一套的
Normally, I'm a big believer in example setting,
但我特意要求了你最新雇佣的译员
but I specifically requested your newest interpreter
因为在他入职维尔斯通前就出现过消息泄露
because the leaks predate his employment at Wellstone.
他不是内鬼
He's not the mole.
而我们需要走了
And we need to go.
立刻
Now.
什么叫他录下了对话
Okay, what do you mean he recorded the conversation?
很显然 雷丁顿戴着窃听器
Evidently, Reddington was wearing a wire --
但我会告诉司法部
one we'll tell the Justice Department
当时是你戴着
that you were wearing.
你觉得这案子能成
You think we can make a case?
是的
I do.
维尔斯通有一大批雇员和客户要坐牢了
A lot of Wellstone employees and clients are going to prison.
但老板不会
But not the owner.
雷丁顿承诺了上校
Mr. Reddington promised the Colonel
他会帮他潜逃 来换取
that he'd help him escape in exchange for the name
和莉斯见面的那个人的名字
of the person that Liz met with.
你没看到那个人的名字
You didn't see that person's name?
雷丁顿先生特意不让我看的
Mr. Reddington made sure I didn't.
艾丁·马科维奇 他是个波斯尼亚赏金猎人
Adin Markovic. He's a Bosnian bounty hunter.
很显然 基恩利用维尔斯通雇佣了他
Evidently, Keen used Wellstone to hire him.
雷丁顿先生把名字告诉你了 为什么
Mr. Reddington told you the name? Why?
因为我们在一条船上
Because we're on the same team.
还因为他知道我们必须精诚合作
And because he knows we have to work together
才有希望安全地把基恩带回来
if we have any hope of bringing Keen home safely.
那个赏金猎人艾丁·马科维奇
Adin Markovic, this bounty hunter,
我去查查他
we'll see what we can find on him.
帕克探员
Agent Park.
我跟助理检察官谈过了
I spoke with the AUSA.
你朋友死亡的那个案子
There's been a development in the case
有了新进展
involving your friend's death.
迪特勒似乎失踪了
It appears Dieterle is missing.
你会帮我吗
Will you help?
艾莉娜 你跟我承诺过
Alina, you promised me
你不会对迪特勒做什么
you wouldn't do anything to Dieterle.
我需要知道
I need to know.
你违背你的承诺了吗
Did you break that promise?
没有 长官
No, sir.
库珀先生 库珀先生
Mr. Cooper. Mr. Cooper, um,
你让我破解的那个优盘
about, uh, this drive you wanted me to decrypt.
我破解不了
Uh, I can't.
我已经联♥系♥了一个在国安局的朋友
I reached out to a friend at the NSA.
-你信任他吗 -信任
- Do you trust him? - I do.
好 因为如果他把这事告诉了任何人
Good. Because if he tells anyone about this,
都可能有生命危险
his life could be in jeopardy.
有进展随时通知我
Keep me posted.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
雷蒙德 你必须告诉宝拉他不会来了
Raymond, you have to tell Paula he's not coming.
他给了她希望 却得由我来粉碎它
He gets her hopes up, and I have to be the one to dash them.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表