伊丽莎白·基恩 特别探员
莉斯·基恩
里斯·恩格尔
Engel, Rhys.
体重76公斤
Weight -- 12 stone.
身高177厘米
Height -- 177 centimeters.
和你差不多年纪
He's about your age.
我觉得他是完美人选
I think he's perfect.
死因呢
Cause of death?
心力衰竭 他是美国人
Heart failure. He's American.
来出差的
Here on business.
我们有多少时间
And what's our window?
他们刚刚要求做毒理学检验
Just ordered toxicology report,
所以我48小时后才会出具死亡证明
so I won't issue the death certificate for another 48.
很好 非常好
That's good. That's very good.
你是同意了吗
Is that a yes?
我同意了
It's a yes.
成交
Sold.
你打算怎么找到他们
How do you plan to find them?
-我有办法 -基恩躲起来了
- I have resources. - Keen's in hiding.
里斯·恩格尔
他们都躲起来了 连我都找不到他们
They all are. I can't find them.
如果连联调局都找不到他们
If the FBI can't find them,
你要怎么完成任务
how the hell do you plan to do the job?
我说了
As I said...
-我有办法 -搞定这事
- I have resources. - Get it done.
我不管有谁会挡你的道 你都得想法搞定
I don't care who gets in the way, just get it done.
还有 小心点 她就是个捕鼠陷阱
And be careful with this one. She's a mouse trap.
捕鼠陷阱
A mouse trap?
远比看起来要危险
More dangerous than she looks.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 这是您的房♥卡
Alright. Here's your room key...
-谢谢 -还有这个箱子
- Thank you. - and this case,
说是等您到的时候给您
which was left with instructions to give to you when you arrived.
您是来出差的还是旅游的
Are you here for business or pleasure?
我需要消磨消磨时间
I have a few days to kill.
罪恶黑名单
第八季第十八集
变形人
第36号♥
我尽快赶来了
Hey. Came soon as I could.
感谢上帝你没事
Thank God you're okay.
-有人跟踪你吗 -没有
- Were you followed? - Mnh-mnh.
有人跟踪你吗
Were you followed?
没有 就我一个人
No. Just me.
洛克来了吗
Rocco here?
洛克不在了
Rocco's gone.
一次性手♥机♥你带来了吗
Did you bring the burner?
还带了汤
And soup.
-想着你应该饿了 -你真是个天使
- Thought you'd be hungry. - You're an angel.
进来
Get in here.
莉斯 到底发生了什么
Liz, what the hell's going on?
汤森德
Townsend.
他在找我
He's looking for me.
汤森德 我们的搭档汤森德
Townsend-our-partner Townsend?
-没错 -他是在找我们还是在追杀我们
- That's right. - Is he looking or hunting?
追杀我们所有人
Hunting. All of us.
莉斯 等等 发生了什么
Liz, back up. What's happened?
是这样 雷丁顿那个莫斯科上线斯特帕诺
Okay. Reddington's handler from Moscow -- Stepanov --
汤森德和我本来在盘问他
Townsend and I were questioning him,
他跟汤森德说了些事 他知道些什么
and whatever he told Townsend, whatever he knows --
他吐露的东西
And whatever he gave up,
让汤森德想要杀你
it caused Townsend to try to kill you?
女人 这事有什么逻辑可言吗
Woman, in what world does that make any sense?
我正在试图弄清这一点
That's what I'm trying to figure out.
-联调局知道多少 -我去给他们打电♥话♥
- What do the feds know? - I'll make a few calls.
这是好事
This is good.
洛克死了
Rocco's dead.
是 那是坏事 但这是好事
Okay, that's bad, but this is good.
因为那俄♥罗♥斯♥人能证明雷丁顿就是N13 是吗
Because the Russian can prove that Reddington's N-13, right?
他是一切的关键 联调局现在知道他的存在了
He's the key to all of this. The feds now know about him.
-这是好事 -我也觉得如此
- This is good. - I think so.
我觉得无论汤森德知道了什么
I think whatever Townsend learned,
那都是雷丁顿一直拼命想要隐瞒的东西
it's what Reddington's been trying so desperately to hide.
我不知道这一切
I don't know what any of this has to do with
和汤森德想要杀我有什么关系
why Townsend is trying to kill me,
但我能感觉到我们已经非常接近真♥相♥了
but I get the sense that we are very close to the truth.
我去打几个电♥话♥ 看看库珀知道多少
I'll make a few calls, see what Cooper knows.
与此同时 你们就待在这里别动
In the meantime, you guys just stay put.
有人想喝汤吗
Anyone like soup?
唐纳德 告诉我你们有什么发现
Donald, tell me what you've found out.
我们正在派人现场调查
We're working sources in the field,
调看卫星画面 交通监控
breaking down satellite feeds, traffic cameras.
当地警方正在附近区域搜查
Local police are canvassing the perimeter now.
万一伊丽莎白已经离开了呢
What if Elizabeth is outside the perimeter?
我们并不能确认这一点
We don't know that she is.
你们也不能确认她没有
And you don't know that she's not,
意味着你们什么都不知道
which means the only thing you know is nothing.
我希望你过来是因为你有关于
I hope you're here because you have a lead
-基恩下落的线索了 -我没有
- on Keen's whereabouts. - I don't.
我有关于被雇来找她的
I have a lead on the hitman
杀手的线索
who's been contracted to find her.
汤森德雇了个杀手
Townsend hired a hitman?
他雇了个杀手来找到她
He hired a hitman to find her.
我怀疑他要让我亲眼看到她被杀
I suspect he'll wait on the hit until I'm there to see it.
所以这家伙是什么人
So, what do we know about the guy?
他的绰号♥叫变形人 正如神话中那个
He's known as the Protean, and like his mythic namesake
与他同名的神祗
who possessed the gift of prophecy,
普罗透斯 希腊神话中的海神
有预知未来的能力 经常变化外形
他依靠变化外形
he escapes those who want to question him
来逃避抓捕
by changing his form.
一个会易容变形的杀手
A hitman who's a shapeshifter?
他是个独♥立♥承包人
He's an independent contractor
接受政♥府♥ 企业和罪犯的雇佣
hired by governments, corporations, bad guys.
谁给钱他就为谁卖♥♥命
His allegiance follows the money.
你知道怎么联♥系♥他吗
Do you know how to contact him?
有没有照片或者化名
You have a photo? An alias?
我知道他的根基在欧洲
I know he's based in Europe.
我从来没见过照片
I've never seen a photo.
至于名字 每天都在换
As for his name, it changes.
他满世界游走 围猎目标
He travels the globe, hunting his victims,
利用近期死亡人员的身份
using the names of the recently deceased
来完成每一单任务
to move from job to job.
如果他在盗取死人的身份
If he's taking the identities of the dead,
他们的爱人和家人难道不会上报吗
wouldn't it be reported by loved ones, family members?
他们会 除非还没有出具死亡证明
Well, it would, unless the deaths have yet to be certified.
意味着如果变形人在美国
Meaning that if the Protean's in the U.S.,
贝尔蒙特路
他一定是化名某个最近死亡的人进来的
he entered using the alias of someone who just recently died.
所以我需要过去48小时内
Which is why I need the names of people
通过美国海关的所有人的名字
who have passed through U.S. Customs in the last 48 hours.
这要求过分了点 毕竟你还在保护
That's a tall order, considering that you're protecting
伊万·斯特帕诺不被局里审问
Ivan Stepanov from the Bureau.
那我就缩小一点范围
Then I'll narrow it down.
白人男性 三十五到四十五岁之间
White male, between 35 and 45,
大概是拿着美国护照独自旅行
probably travelling alone with a U.S. Passport.
司法部那边会有疑问
DOJ's gonna have questions.
即使我能说服国安局加快审批
Even if I can convince Homeland to expedite the approvals --
我们没时间等审批了
We don't have time for approvals.
有流程要遵守
There's a system in place.
有一名杀手在追杀伊丽莎白
There's a hitman hunting Elizabeth.
我知道 我也想帮你
I'm aware of that, and I'd like to help you.
我们都跟你一样想尽快找到她
We all want to find her as badly as you,
但为了达到目的 我们必须通过正当途径
but to do that, we have to go through proper channels.
-为什么 -因为我们是联调局
- Why? - Because we're the FBI.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表