别接
Don't answer that.
马上就要炸开了
It's about to blow.
你怎么...
What...
你好
Hello?
我刚才梦到你了
I just had a dream about you.
抱歉内维尔 我现在不方便讲话
I'm sorry, Neville. Now's not a good time.
别打断我 不然就忘了
No, don't interrupt or I'll forget.
我去参加一个婚礼
I was at a wedding,
正要去祝贺新郎新娘
about to greet the bride and groom,
但是大家都在哭
but everyone was crying.
然后我突然意识到 这不是婚礼
And suddenly I realized -- this isn't a wedding.
这是葬礼
It's a funeral.
阿兰姆 我们要打开保护罩了
Aram, we're ready to open the case.
传感器关掉了吗
Are the sensors down?
各位 有些奇怪
Uh, guys? This is weird,
传感器已经被关掉了
but the sensors are already off.
我讨厌葬礼
I hate funerals.
我不能忍♥受打开的棺材
I'm absolutely squeamish about open caskets.
我吓坏了 然后突然感觉
I was terrified. And that's when I felt
有人捏了一下我的手
someone squeeze my hand.
是你 你抓着我的手
And it was you. You were holding my hand.
然后我就不再害怕了
And I wasn't afraid anymore.
你猜棺材里是谁
Oh, and guess who was in the casket.
-不知道 -雷丁顿
- I don't know. - Reddington.
他看上去丑陋不堪 身体又干又黄
And he looked hideous, all sunken and yellow.
抱歉内维尔 我真的要...
I'm sorry, Neville. I really have to...
我知道之前对你很苛刻
I know I was harsh before,
但这个梦是个好兆头
but this dream is a good sign.
我是支持你的 伊丽莎白
I am rooting for you, Elizabeth.
我要挂了
I gotta go.
他说梦到我了
He said he had a dream about me.
他就是这么瘆人
He is creepy.
怎么回事
What the hell's going on?
快跑
Run.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
通行证 我落在熔炉间了
The badge. I left it in the furnace room.
别管通行证了
Forget the badge!
没它我们通不过安检
We can't get through the security gate without it.
-那就硬闯 -马上回来
- We'll go on foot! - I'll be back.
回车里汇合
I'll meet you in the van.
是她 基恩就在这里 她拿到了译码机
It's her. She's in the building. Keen's got the cipher!
阿兰姆 你能看到她吗
Aram, tell me you have eyes.
找到了 她在地下室 东楼梯井附近
Got her. Basement, near the east stairwell.
帕克探员就在拐角处
Agent Park is right around the corner.
天啊
Oh, no.
真是幅好作品
It really is a lovely piece.
我终于等到了高光时刻
I always wanted a hero moment.
拿到通行证了
I got the badge.
快走 拿上机器
Let's go! Grab the Knot!
知道了 这就来
Yeah, I got it. I'm right behind you.
帕克在哪儿
Where's Park?
怎么 你要开枪打我吗
What, are you gonna shoot me?
-为了这个 -你不明白
- For this? - You don't understand.
没有包里这个机器我就死定了
I'm dead without the device that's in that bag.
那打死我吧
Shoot me, then.
让我看看过去的伊丽莎白·基恩已不复存在
Show me there's nothing left of the old Elizabeth Keen.
我必须拿到密♥码♥机
The cipher. I have to have it.
为什么 你是为了汤森德
Why? You mean for Townsend
这样我们就无法读懂他的消息了
so we can't read his messages?
汤森德
Townsend?
他不知道我
He doesn't know I'm --
你为什么会这么说
Why would you say that?
莉斯 你在哪里
Liz, where are you?
莉斯 我们现在必须走了
Liz, we need to go right now.
帕克
Park!
-她还好吗 -是的 我很好
- Is she okay? - Yeah. I'm okay.
莉斯在哪里 她去哪里了
Where's Liz? Where'd she go?
你不拿走这幅画吗
You're not taking the painting?
我关心的是找到雷丁顿
My concern is finding Reddington.
我们艺术品盗窃组的探员随后会跟你联♥系♥
Agents from our Art Theft unit will be in touch,
他们会具体聊聊事情经过
and they'll want to discuss the details.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
我们有麻烦了
We got a problem.
哪种麻烦
What kind of problem?
有关莉斯·基恩的麻烦
A Liz Keen problem.
我的南瓜奶酪蛋糕饼干
My pumpkin cheesecake thumbprints
是出了名的好吃
are sort of legendary.
它们曾是格伦的最爱
They were Glen's favorite.
谢谢你 宝拉
Thank you, Paula.
是的 谢谢你 宝拉
Yes. Thank you, Paula.
不客气 史蒂文 比尔
You're welcome, Steve, Bill.
宝拉 你有什么想告诉我们的吗
Paula, is there anything you'd like to tell us?
我用的是罐头南瓜
I used canned pumpkin.
你知道我是谁
You know who I am.
我知道
I do.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
我知道这是个大秘密
I know it's a big secret.
你是怎么知道的 宝拉
How did you find out, Paula?
我在"果冻"的床下发现了这个
I found this under Jelly's bed.
我说的是"手稿"
I say "Manuscript,"
但这实际上更像是回忆录
but it's really more of a memoir.
我的朋友雷
格伦之前在写书吗
Glen was writing a book?
关于你们在一起的日子
About your time together,
那些玩笑和胡闹的事
the hijinks and shenanigans.
别担心
Oh, don't worry.
我觉得他没寄给任何出版商
I don't think he sent it to any publishers yet.
我真不敢相信
I can't believe this.
-我相信 -我也是
- I can. - Me too!
这比"果冻"成为
It makes a whole lot more sense
休伊·路易斯的缪斯更能说得通
than Jelly being Huey Lewis' muse.
宝拉 你为什么现在告诉我这一切
Paula, why are you telling me all of this now?
事情是这样
That's the thing.
我从贝尔大妈电♥信♥公♥司♥退休一段时间了
I've been retired from Ma Bell for some time now,
我一直省吃俭用
and I've been keeping to my budget,
但"果冻"去世后
but after Jelly died,
没了他那份收入
without his income,
事情变得有些
um, things have gotten sort of
艰难
...tight.
我不是在乞求施舍
Now, I-I'm not asking for a handout.
我回电♥话♥公♥司♥打零工了
I went back to work at the phone company part-time,
但如果你可以借我
but if you could maybe lend me --
你需要多少钱
How much do you need?
172美元
$172.
我会连本带利还你的
And I'll pay it back with interest.
或者我可以以工偿债
Or I could work it off,
熨烫西装
pressing that suit
或者给你俩做一顿
or maybe cooking you two
美味的奶油罐头晚餐
a nice cream can dinner.
听起来不错 但是宝拉 这是份礼物
Well, that does sound nice, but, Paula, this is a gift --
是我对你一直以来谨言慎行的回报
one I offer you in exchange for your continued discretion.
我不要礼物
No gifts.
我坚持要还给你
I have to insist on paying you back.
那么就算我买♥♥下格伦的手稿
Then let's just say I'm purchasing Glen's manuscript.
这对他来说意义重大
Well, that would mean a lot to him.
你说你回电♥话♥公♥司♥工作了吗
You say you've gone back to work at the phone company?
是的 那个很大的手♥机♥公♥司♥
Yeah, the cellular one, the big one.
现在一周工作18小时
18 hours a week now.
你为什么会问
Why do you ask?
到底怎么回事
What on earth?
雷丁顿捐这幅画
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表