他们的做法十分机密
How they managed it was a tightly guarded secret
直到他们落到了佩里俄斯手里
until Perillos got hold of them.
现在他们已经死了
Now they're dead.
汤森德控制了海峡
Townsend controls the strait --
而佩里俄斯的作品让其他人都规规矩矩的
and examples of Perillos' handiwork keep people in line.
莉斯不知道汤森德允许人这么干
Liz doesn't know Townsend sanctioned this.
她不可能知道 对吧
I mean, she can't know, right?
雷丁顿给你佩里俄斯的线索了吗
Did Reddington give you a lead on Perillos?
他给了我唯一一个佩里俄斯没杀的受害人
He gave me the one victim Perillos didn't kill.
名叫罗曼·艾因霍恩
Name's Roman Einhorn.
在韦斯特切斯特有座庄园
Has an estate in Westchester.
慈善家向罕见病研究机构捐献数百万美元
雷丁顿说佩里俄斯留了他一命
Reddington says Perillos left him alive
作为对其他人的警告
as a warning to others.
什么样的警告
What kind of warning?
显然你和他谈谈就知道了
Apparently you'll see when you talk to him.
或者说是 试着谈谈
Or...try to.
我跟你们说了 你们在浪费时间
I told you, this is a waste of your time.
他不想见你们
He doesn't want to see you.
他别无选择
Well, he doesn't have a choice.
艾因霍恩先生已经两年没见客了
Mr. Einhorn hasn't accepted guests in almost two years.
女士 我们不是他的客人 我们是联调局的
Ma'am, we're not his guests. We're the FBI.
他别无选择
He has no choice.
他们是怎么和你们描述艾因霍恩先生的
What exactly did they tell you about Mr. Einhorn?
我们知道他残了
We know he was maimed.
我们只是想找到致他伤残的女人
Look, we're just trying to find the woman who was responsible.
眼睛打字有时会不那么灵敏
The gaze interaction can be slow to respond.
他会泄气
He gets frustrated.
你们得耐心
You need to be patient.
我什么都不记得了
I remember nothing.
艾因霍恩先生 我们理解你的忧惧
Mr. Einhorn, we understand your apprehension.
我们想帮忙
We're trying to help.
就像他跟你们说的
And as he told you,
艾因霍恩先生不想要你们帮
Mr. Einhorn doesn't want your help.
艾因霍恩先生
Mr. Einhorn,
佩里俄斯医生不仅在致人伤残
Dr. Perillos isn't just mutilating people,
她还在杀人
she's murdering them.
我们了解到你是唯一一个
We understand that you're the only person
从她的折磨中活下来的人
who survived her torture,
唯一一个见过她脸的人
the only one who's seen her face,
我们需要你的帮助来阻止她
and we need your help to stop her.
六年前发生在我身上的事是个警告
What happened to me six years ago was a warning,
对质疑她手段的人所留的例证
an illustration to others who question her limits.
我被告知如果我协助警方
I was told that if I assist the police,
医生就会来做完她未完成的工作
the doctor would come back to finish what she started.
这是她对我的承诺
This was her promise to me,
所以 如我之前所说 我什么都不知道
and so, as I said to you before, I know nothing.
鲁丁格
Ruddiger.
你还好吗 我的朋友
How are you, my friend?
雷蒙德 见到你真好 邓比
Raymond, good to see you. Dembe.
味道好大
Smells.
你的手怎么了
What the hell happened to your hand?
被汽车门夹了
Oh, uh, car door. I was cooked.
差点小拇指就没了
Nearly lost my pinkie.
你得小心些 马克斯
You gotta be careful, Max.
我需要你十个指头都在
I need you with all 10 digits.
味道真的好大
That does smell.
你找到了什么
What did you find?
在拉各斯炸死你手下的汽车炸♥弹♥
The car bomb that killed your man in Lagos
太令人惊叹了
was breathtaking.
大范围的爆震波 二次爆♥炸♥
Large detonation wave, secondary explosion.
我们在A队的朋友
Our friends over at A Command
说他们在爆♥炸♥残余中
said they found ammonium nitrate crystals
找到了硝酸铵晶体
in the post-blast remains.
那听起来很糟啊
That sounds bloody awful.
-是啊 -线索是什么
- Yeah. - What's the lead?
田宫头上的一枚部分指纹
A...partial print on the Tamiya connector.
我会把它交给茨韦特科
I'll get it to Cvetko.
谁会这么做 雷蒙德
Who could do this, Raymond?
我知道一定不是伊丽莎白
Not Elizabeth, I'm sure.
仅凭她一个人 不行
Not on her own, no.
恐怕伊丽莎白已加入内维尔·汤森德
I'm afraid Elizabeth has enlisted Neville Townsend
把她对我的组织
to weaponize the various details
各种细节的了解化为武器
she's come to learn about my organization.
茨韦特科 我是邓比
Cvetko, it's Dembe.
这到底是什么怪味
What the hell is that smell, anyway?
太难闻了
It's dreadful.
我正在研究一种环己烷类助燃剂
Oh, I'm working on a cyclohexane-based accelerant.
闪点低 很稳定
Low flash point. Stable.
任何法医化学分♥析♥师都会很讨厌这个
And a real pain in the butt to any forensic chemical analysts.
谢谢你 茨韦特科
Thank you, Cvetko.
我们今天就给你
We'll have it to you today.
雷蒙德
Raymond.
雷蒙德 我想你该走了
Raymond, I think you should go.
雷蒙德 快走
Raymond, go!
快带他走
Get him out of here!
走 走 快走
Go, go, go!
他在哪里
Where is he?!
雷丁顿在哪里
Where he is?! Reddington?!
我不知道
I don't know.
搜一下这幢房♥子 我们知道他在这里
Search the building. We know he's here.
把他押上车
Get him in the van!
仓库安全 里面没人
Warehouse is clear! No sign!
算了 我们走
Forget it. Let's go!
让他上车 快点
Put him in, put him in.
快上车
Get in.
我们现在正在这里保护现场 但跟我说说
We're here now securing the scene, but back up.
刚才到底发生了什么事
Tell me exactly what happened.
是场全副武装的埋伏
It was an ambush. Heavily armed.
-什么车 -面包车
- What about a vehicle? - It was a van.
白色福特牌 有四五个人
White Ford. Four or five men.
-长什么样 什么口音 -我不知道
- Faces? Accents? - I don't know.
他们都蒙着脸 我没听到他们说话
They were masked, and I didn't hear them speak.
但拜托 这是她 唐纳德
But come on, it was her, Donald.
这点我们并不确定 你有许多敌人
We don't know that. You got a lot of enemies.
而且基恩也不会对邓比下手
Besides, Keen wouldn't target Dembe.
我已经不知道基恩探员能做出些什么事
I've lost any perspective of what Agent Keen is capable of.
我只知道我们必须把邓比救回来
I only know that we need to get Dembe back,
因为假如他在佩里俄斯手里
because if he is in the hands of Perillos,
基恩探员想怎样不重要
it won't matter what Agent Keen wants --
重要的是他能活多久
only how long he can survive.
我们会找到他的
We'll find him.
有任何消息 请立即给我回电♥话♥
Call me back as soon as you know more.
雷斯勒
Ressler.
面包车的前灯配件 可以从这里入手
Headlight trim from the van. It's a start.
看看你
Look at you.
你就是他们所说的
So you're the one they call...
邓比
Dembe.
很漂亮的收藏 对不对
Quite a collection, isn't it?
每一件都教会我些关于疼痛的事
Each one teaches me something about pain.
如何减轻疼痛
How to alleviate it...
或如何施加痛苦
...or inflict it.
我十二岁时 母亲因神经系统感染
When I was 12, my mother went to the hospital
去医院住院 却被误诊为
with a neural infection that was misdiagnosed
肌肉拉伤
as a strained muscle.
医生给她吃了点止痛片就让她回家了
She was given ibuprofen and sent home...
感染让她疼痛难忍♥
...with an infection that left her in excruciating pain
这辈子都卧床不起
and bedridden for the rest of her life.
是什么导致的误诊
What caused the misdiagnosis?
是她的肤色
The color of her skin.
人们相信 甚至一些医生也相信
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表