- Give me your phone. - Raymond, what on earth is wrong?
-你的手♥机♥ 拜托 -雷蒙德 你吓到我了
- Your phone, please. - Raymond, you're scaring me.
发生了什么 那个女的是谁
What's going on? And who's that woman?
这里
Here.
你好 需要什么吗
Hello. Can I help you?
开店
闭店
-你该走了 -你手上是枪吗
- You should leave. - Is that a gun?!
雷蒙德
Raymond!
这边 跟我走
Here. Come with me.
不 回答我的问题 到底怎么了
No! Answer my question! What is going on?
我不是你以为的那种人
I'm not who you think I am.
我有另一种生活 那生活今天来这找上我了
I have another life, and that life found us here today.
我们很危险 我得确保你的安全
We are in danger, and I need to keep you safe --
有人想伤害你吗
Someone wants to hurt you?
他们想伤害我们
They want to hurt us.
这里 待在这 保持安静
Here. Stay here. Stay quiet.
只有我来了你才能开门
Only open the door if it's me.
其他人就射他 明白了吗
Anyone else, shoot. Do you understand?
瞄准 扣动板机
Just point and pull the trigger.
-安妮 -雷蒙德
- Anne. - Raymond.
-你做了什么 -我们得走了
- W-What did you do? - We have to go.
那个女人是谁
Who was that woman?
-拜托 就尽量跟上 -你要带我去哪
- Please, just try and keep up. - Where are you taking me?
我不想...停下 放开我的手
I don't want -- stop! Let go of my hand!
安妮 拜托 听我说 有人冲着我们来了
Anne, please. Listen to me. There are people coming for us.
这里不安全 你得跟我走
It's not safe. You need to come with me.
跟你去哪
Come with you where?
警♥察♥局
警官们 麻烦能注意一下我嘛
Officers, may I have your attention, please?
-我无意打扰你们 -你们两个
-I'm sorry to interrupt. -What are you two
-来这里干嘛 -麻烦能关注一下我吗
-doing here? -May I please have your attention?
我是雷蒙德·雷丁顿
My name is Raymond Reddington.
-听他要说什么 -我是一名通缉犯
- Listen to what he has to say. - I'm a wanted fugitive.
我身上有两把枪
I have two firearms on my person.
-枪 -得有人过来把我的枪收起来
- Gun! - Someone will need to disarm me.
露易斯 我们出了点状况
Lois, we have a situation.
我需要你仔细听我说
I need you to listen to me very carefully.
-是的 -局长 巴恩斯探员又打来了在三线
- Yeah. - Chief! Agent Barnes again on three.
-说他们已经确认了 -派人来了吗
- Says they have confirmation. - Agents en route?
已经在飞来的路上了 还要四十分钟
In the air now. 40 minutes out.
四十分钟内 这栋大楼里每个人都有可能会死
Within 40 minutes, everyone in this building could be dead.
你真的是他
You really are him.
纽约州
联调局十大逃犯
雷蒙德·雷丁顿
露易丝 你们得把她带到安全的地方
Lois, you need to get her somewhere safe.
立刻马上 我们没多少时间了
Now. We don't have much time.
你们得联♥系♥高速巡警
You need to contact the highway patrol
还有治安官办公室以及其他县
and sheriff's department and any available units
-能派来的队伍 -有人能让他闭嘴吗
- from other counties. - Can someone shut him up?
局长 特区外勤办公室有人打电♥话♥过来在二号♥线上
Chief, I got someone from the D.C. Field Office on line two.
他们正朝着这边过来了
They are coming here.
危险的 训练有素的雇佣兵们
Dangerous, highly trained mercenaries.
他没在瞎编 我看见他杀了一个女人
He's not making it up. I saw him kill a woman.
杀了谁
Kill who?
露易丝 看着我
Lois, look at me.
我是从那扇门走进来的最重要的头号♥通缉犯
I am the most wanted man to ever come through those doors --
我来这儿是出于选择
by a lot -- and I came here by choice,
不是为了投降 是为了保护安妮
not to surrender myself, but to protect Anne
不受朝这来的坏人伤害的
from the very bad men who are coming.
你们需要带她去安全的地方
You need to get her somewhere safe,
因为他们不会因为你是警♥察♥
because they will not be intimidated by the fact
而被吓到的 他们会袭击这栋大楼
that you're the police. They will assault this building
杀掉里面所有的人就为了抓到我
and kill everyone inside to get to me.
麻烦召集所有可以帮忙的队伍 争取所有
Please, get on the mutual-aid band and scramble any units
邻近的单位 因为事情迫在眉睫
within earshot, because this is happening right now.
-不只是威奇托分部正在赶来 朋友 -我的天
- It isn't just Wichita coming for you, friend. - Oh, my g--
堪萨斯武装 华盛顿特区外一支队伍都在路上
Kansas City suits are on the way, a team out of D.C.
局长 你要不要过来看看这个
Chief, will you take a look at this?
安妮 告诉我 你说他杀人了是什么意思
Anne, talk to me. What do you mean he killed someone?
-杀了谁 -我不知道她是谁
- Killed who? - I don't know who she was.
你看见他杀的吗
You saw him do it?
这些车都没有牌照
Neither one has plates.
离这些门远一点 局长
You may want to get away from those doors, Chief.
-发生了什么 -他们来了 是不是
-What is happening? -They're here, aren't they?
露易丝 我在请求你
Lois, I am begging you.
你得说服你的领导实施封锁程序
You've got to get your boss to enact lockdown protocols.
打开无线电 无论你手下有什么人
Get on the radio, whatever cavalry you have,
快打给他们
call them in, now!
她没权利下达那样的指令
She doesn't have the authority to give that order,
你铁定没这样的权力给予授权
and you sure as hell aren't authorized to give it.
你得抢先一步 局长
You need to get ahead of this, Chief.
局长 他是对的
Sir, he's right.
无论如何我们手上确实没装备
Whatever this is, we are not equipped.
好吧 接下来我们这么安排
Okay. Here's what we're gonna do.
我要让所有非相关人员离开这栋楼
I want all nonessential personnel out of the building.
贝丝 叫上其他人 从后门撤离
Beth, get the others and go out the back.
彭布里 查一下这附近有哪些县单位
Pembry, find out what units County has in the area
分别在哪里
and where they are!
布兰特 通知巴特勒县和莱昂县
Brandt, notify Butler and Lyon counties
让当地紧急医疗队待命
and put local EMS on standby.
你是谁
Who are you?
你需要去个安全的地方躲一躲
You need somewhere safe where you can hide.
是里夫斯
That was Reeves.
镇里出了点事
There was an incident in town,
但他们有人盯着雷丁顿
but they have eyes on Reddington.
什么样的事
What kind of incident?
兰德勒 她死了
Landon. She's gone.
-雷丁顿呢 -他带着那个女的
- And Reddington? - He took the woman
进了当地警♥察♥局
and went into the local police station.
雷蒙德
Raymond.
他确实让事情保持有趣
You do keep things interesting.
你打算怎么处理
How you wanna handle this?
让萨根去监测警方无线频道
Put Sagan on the police scanners
让他给我们个时间表
and have him give us a timeframe.
如果我们要这么做的话 得立刻马上
If we're going to do this, it's gonna have to happen fast...
行动了
and happen now.
我跟县里说过了
I just spoke to County.
他们正派队伍过来
They're sending units now.
会带安妮去恩波里亚 先让她待在那儿
Gonna take Anne to Emporia and hold her there
直到我们有更好的处理办法
until we have a better handle on this.
你们不能等队伍过来
You can't wait for units.
你们得现在就带她离开
You need to get her out of here now.
联调局二十分钟后到
Feds are 20 minutes out.
你怎么能什么都不告诉我
How could you not tell me?
我让你走进我的生活 我的家
I let you into my life, my home.
我从没想过要把你牵扯进我的生活里 安妮
I never wanted to draw you into my life, Anne.
我只想逃进你的生活里
I only wanted to escape into yours.
多么的自私
How selfish --
你明知道这一切都悬在我们头上还要
you getting involved with me while knowing all of this
把我牵扯进来
was hanging over us.
我让我对你的感情影响了我的判断
I let my feelings for you cloud my judgment.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
等这一切结束了
When this is over...
我们也是
so are we.
局长 来看看这个
Chief, take a look at this.
第二辆车动了 开到后面停下了
That second SUV moved. It repositioned around back.
现在前面有了第三辆车
We have a third out front now.
卡顿伍德福尔斯警♥察♥局 罗素局长
Cottonwood Falls Police. Chief Russell.
局长 真是太棒了
Chief! How wonderful.
我猜你就是管事的吧
I presume you're the man in charge.
我是 你是谁
I am. Who is this?
我就是冲着雷丁顿先生而来的人
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表