朋友
Friends.
亲密关系
Relationships.
男人 女人
Men. Women.
我父亲甚至亲手挑选了我的丈夫
My father even hand-picked my husband,
康斯坦丁·罗斯托夫
Constantine Rostov,
为了从他那里获取利益
in order to benefit from the advantages he provided.
我父亲对我无爱的婚姻毫不在意
My father could care less that I was in a loveless marriage.
他甚至为我挑选了
He even chose the man
出轨的对象
with whom I was unfaithful to my husband.
我的父亲
My father.
雷蒙德·雷丁顿
他是个美国人
He's an American.
被派驻到了莫斯科的大使♥馆♥
Stationed at the embassy in Moscow.
理事会相信他会...有用
The Directorate believes he could be...useful.
你好 宝贝
Hello, sweetheart.
你不记得我了
You don't remember me.
我记得
I do.
你是我的父亲
You're my father.
我记得你的脸
I remember your face.
-嗨 等一下 -抱歉 你来晚了
你知道我要拿那个的
你都有芝士了
高兴点吧
我用芝士跟你换面包怎么样
你是美国人
You're American.
我不该那么做
I should've known better,
但你的母亲 她是个好人
but your mother, she was good.
她给我讲了自己的经历
She told me about herself,
她说她是大剧院芭蕾舞团的制片人
that she was a production manager with the Bolshoi Ballet.
她说她的婚姻不幸福
That she was in a bad marriage.
还说她的父母离婚后
That her mother had moved to America
母亲被迫搬去了美国
after her parents divorced.
她试图在分崩离析的苏联存活下去
She was trying to get by in a Russia that was falling apart.
全都是谎言
They were all lies.
不全是
Not all of them.
大多数是
Most of them.
你还有过一个家庭
And you had a family.
对
Yeah.
是的
Yes.
我的妻子 卡拉 她留在家乡
My wife, Carla, was at home.
我们有一个宝贝女儿
We had a baby girl.
詹妮弗
Jennifer.
那是个错误
It was a mistake.
我应该预见到的
I-I should have seen it.
我后来知道了
I started to see it.
然后就发生了那件事
And that's when it happened.
什么事
What happened?
-你出现了 -你出现了
- You did. - You did.
我想从某个角度来说 这是个机会
I suppose, in some ways, it's an opportunity.
这不是个机会 伊万
It's not an opportunity, Ivan,
这是个孩子
It's a baby.
是个麻烦
This is a problem.
让我再跟你父亲谈谈
Let me speak with your father again.
这没有意义
There's no point.
他已经决定了
He's made up his mind.
他说有了孩子 可以绑住雷丁顿
He says a child will keep Reddington invested.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
我要怎么跟康斯坦丁说
What am I gonna tell Constantine?
告诉他这是他的孩子
Tell him it's his.
他会高兴的
He'll be happy.
所以 我那样做了
And so, I did what I do.
我说谎了
I lied.
我告诉我的丈夫 我怀了他的孩子
I told my husband I was pregnant with his child.
我也告诉我的目标 我怀了他的孩子
And I told my mark I was pregnant with his child.
我当时在家休假
I was home on leave.
卡特莲娜应该是在美国
Katarina was in the U.S. while supposedly traveling
跟着舞团旅行
with the Bolshoi.
-这就是我想要的 -雷蒙德 你已经结婚了
- This is what I want. - Raymond, you're married.
-那我就离开她 -你还有孩子
- Then I'll leave her. - You have a child!
现在我又有一个孩子了
And now I'll have another.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
这个孩子会毁掉你的家庭
This baby will destroy your family.
还有你的事业
And your career.
我不想成为罪魁祸首
I don't want to be responsible for that.
卡特莲娜 她是我的女儿
Katarina...she's my daughter.
于是 她把你带走了
And so, she took you from me.
她让另一个男人相信你是他的女儿
She let another man believe you were his daughter.
更令人痛心的是 我甚至不能在场
What's worse... I couldn't even be there.
在哪儿
Be where?
那天 看见你的时候
That day, seeing you...
我从未有过那种感觉
I had never felt anything like it.
我这一生都在欺骗和伪装
I had spent my entire life lying and pretending and...
但你 你是我生命中第一个真实的存在
But you -- you were the first real thing in my life...
于是我发誓会不惜任何代价
so I vowed that I would do whatever it would take
来保护这一切
to protect that...
来保护你
to protect you.
罪恶黑名单
第8季 第21集
开端
之后的两年是一连串的谎言
The next two years were a blur of lies.
我嫁给了一个自己不爱的男人
I was married to a man I didn't love.
我和一个被我认为是间谍的男人生了小孩
I had a child with the man I was targeting as a spy.
我丈夫相信孩子是他的
My husband believed the baby was his,
而我的情人完全不知道自己已是目标
and my lover had no idea he was a mark.
有机会再见面吧
We'd see each other when we could.
-巴黎 -莫斯科
- Paris. - Moscow.
-伦敦 -圣彼得斯堡
- London. - St. Petersburg.
-柏林 -到那时 我已经完全失去了自我感
- Berlin. - By then, I had lost any sense of myself.
我的生活是谎言
I was living a lie.
关于我的一切都是伪装的
Everything about me was pretend.
你妻子呢 她一直不知道吗
And your wife, she never knew?
有几次差点暴露
There were some close calls.
我甚至还在她离家的时候照顾了詹妮弗一周
I even helped watch Jennifer one weekend while she was away.
这种过家家的日子很难熬
It was extremely uncomfortable, playing house.
变得让人无法忍♥受
It was becoming unbearable.
但我迫切地需要更多情报
But there was a relentless demand for more intel.
那是一种很奇怪的双重生活
It was a strange double life,
也许正是因此我花了这么长时间
which is probably why it took me so long
才发现这不是真的
to figure out that it wasn't real.
但你确实发现了
But you did figure it out.
我知道舞团的其他人明天就要走了
I know the rest of the company is leaving tomorrow,
但你能不能告诉他们
but can't you just tell them
你要留下来探望你母亲
you're gonna stay behind to see your mother?
我可以 但你妻子明天就回家了
I would, but your wife gets home tomorrow.
我们可以解决 又不是第一次
Well, we can make that work. We've done it before.
如果你现在就走
If you leave now, I won't see you
15号♥回大使♥馆♥之前我都见不到你了
until I'm back in the embassy on the 15th.
我得去叫醒玛莎
I have to wake Masha.
否则她会整晚睡不着
If I don't, she'll be up all night.
伊丽莎白 专心听故事
Elizabeth... stay with the story.
专心听故事
Stay with the story.
他知道她在骗她
He knew she was lying to him.
在那一刻 我知道了她是卧底
I knew, in that moment, that she was a plant,
我们的关系是谎言
that our relationship was a lie.
我知道我必须向上级汇报情况
I knew I needed to report the incident to my superior,
但我也想自保
but I also wanted to protect myself.
我想带着证据去找他们
I wanted to go to them with evidence.
于是我继续和她见面
So I kept seeing her.
我以为会确认她的克格勃卧底身份
I assumed I would confirm she was a KGB spy --
当我知道情况远不止这么糟糕的时候
so you can imagine my surprise when I realized
你也能想象到我有多吃惊
it was far worse than that.
关于你的一切都是谎言
Everything about you is a lie.
这种情况持续了快两年
It went on for nearly two years...
刚开始 我不明白我看到了什么
At first, I didn't understand what I was seeing.
她是克格勃的卧底 同时也在监视克格勃
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表