就不会去找你
it meant they weren't chasing you.
没那么简单
It's not quite that simple.
你是N13对吧 你陷害了我
You're N-13, aren't you? You framed me.
你把我送到汤森德嘴边
You fed me to Townsend as a patsy,
多米尼克不仅知道 而且还帮你
and Dominic knew and helped you do it.
长官 我刚和雷斯勒探员通完电♥话♥
Sir. Sir, I just got off the phone with Agent Ressler,
他要做了
and he's gonna do it.
-雷丁顿先生真的要做了 -做什么
- Mr. Reddington's really gonna do it. - Do what?
他要杀了基恩探员的母亲
He's gonna kill Agent Keen's mother.
瓦巴什街和格兰特街的城市公园
City Park. Wabash and Grant.
他们现在就在那里
They're there now.
召集所有小队
Scramble units.
我本可以一如既往地帮你
I could've helped you the way I always have,
让你先人一步
kept you one step ahead.
但仅仅保证安全是不够的
But staying safe wasn't enough.
你需要答案
You needed answers.
现在你有答案了
Well, now you have them.
而这些答案毁了你
And now they've destroyed you.
如果我发誓不会把我所知道的告诉任何人呢
What if I promised never to tell a soul what I've learned?
那将会是你说的最后一个谎言
Well, that would be the last lie you ever told.
你不会杀我的
You won't kill me.
你杀不了我
You can't.
-为什么 -因为伊丽莎白永远不会原谅你
- Why is that? - Because Elizabeth would never forgive you.
你根本不了解伊丽莎白
You don't know a damn thing about Elizabeth.
并不是
That's not true.
我已经了解她了
I've gotten to know her.
她选了我 她在帮我
She chose me. She's helping me.
她根本不知道你是谁
She has no idea who you are.
而我 我是她母亲
Me? I'm her mother.
而且及即使现在 她也爱我
And even now, there's love there.
我不能让你走
I can't let you leave.
天呐
My God.
我想象不出你现在是什么感受
I can't imagine what this must be like for you,
知道自己不能杀我
knowing you can't kill me
因为伊丽莎白很爱她母亲
because of how much Elizabeth loves her mother.
我恨你
I hate you!
你休想逍遥法外
You're never gonna get away with this!
雷
Red.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表