无信♥号♥♥
我查了两次 甚至三次了
I have double-checked. I've triple-checked.
我们无法确定她的身份
We can't ID her.
无论她是谁 我们的麻烦都不是她
Whoever she is, she is not our problem.
现在 这才是我们的问题
Now, this -- this is our problem.
杜马·沙昆和坎·沙昆
Douma and Khan Shaykhun.
被氯气毒害的叙利亚儿童
Syrian children victimized by chlorine gas.
-你在做什么 -我们拘捕了一个战犯
- What are you doing? - We have a war criminal in custody.
我要与她当面对质她犯下的战争罪行
I am going to confront her with her war crimes.
基恩的耳报神切断了监控
She cut the feed. Keen's Cyranoid.
-什么东西 -她的替身
- Her what? - The doppelganger.
我们现在看不到她
We've lost visual contact.
她消失了 重复一遍 她消失了
She's gone. Repeat, she's gone.
你是怎么进来的
How did you get in here?
你的弟弟 他派我来的
Your brother. He sent me.
什么 怎么回事
What? How?
派你来是什么意思
What do you mean sent?
我不是个杀人犯
I am not a murderer.
她知道得太多了
She knows too much.
她现在变成了累赘
She's made herself a liability.
她是你的姐姐
She's your sister.
没有我 你赢不了雷丁顿
You can't beat Reddington without me.
所以你来这里 你需要我站在你这边
That's why you're here. You need me on your team.
这是我的价码
This is my price.
你愿不愿意支付
Are you willing to pay it?
我们要做什么 内维尔的人是不是在路上了
What are we doing? Does Neville have people on the way?
你弟弟十分爱你
Your brother loves you very much.
-不要动 -阿兰姆
- Do not move. - Aram.
放下枪 阿兰姆
Put the gun down. Aram.
-你怎么知道我的名字 -阿兰姆 是我
- How do you know my name? - Aram, it's me.
我是莉斯
It's Liz.
等等 倒回去
There. Go back.
4区 下层
Sector Four. Lower level.
B走廊南边 封锁该区
B-corridor south. Lock it down.
我向你保证 阿兰姆
I promise you, Aram.
趴下
Get on the ground.
我雇了你现在正看着的这个女人
I hired the woman you're looking at right now.
我能看到并听到她所做的一切
I can see and hear everything she does.
我让她说什么她就说什么
She says what I tell her to say.
我说了 趴下
I said get on the ground.
所以她会知道特别小组
That's how she knew about the Task Force.
她就是这样逃离审讯室的
That's how she got out of interrogation.
我告诉她怎样关掉摄像头
I told her how to kill the cameras,
给了她重置密♥码♥
gave her the override codes.
站在原地 否则我开枪了
Stop where you are, or I will shoot.
涡轮机
Turbo.
什么
What?
你宠物龟的名字叫涡轮机
Your pet turtle's name is Turbo.
你骑自行车上班
You ride your bike to work.
你吃沙拉喜欢把酱放在一边
You like your salad dressing on the side.
你上个女朋友是个反♥社♥会♥分子
Your last girlfriend was a sociopath.
不许再靠近
Do not come any closer!
阿兰姆 是我
Aram, it's me.
破坏控制小组 四区
Breach control, Sector Four.
我们需要一个小队去南出口
We need a team at the south egress.
如果你是莉斯 或者
If you're Liz or...
是替莉斯办事的 随便吧
acting for Liz -- whatever, just --
你为什么要杀玛丽·布雷默
why kill Mary Bremmer?
莉斯绝不会做那样的事
Liz would never do that.
我不指望你能理解
I don't expect you to understand,
我正采取必要手段结束这一切
but I am doing what is necessary to end this.
阻止雷丁顿
To stop Reddington.
她是我们拘留的嫌犯
She was in our custody.
她是个杀人犯 阿兰姆
She was a murderer, Aram.
她滥杀无辜
She killed innocents.
不
No.
不要
No.
对不起 阿兰姆
I'm sorry, Aram.
马上就来
Be right with you!
抱歉 闲人免进 我可以去前面招呼你俩
Sorry. Employees only. I can help you two up front.
我需要跟专员谈谈
I need to speak with The Commissioner.
专员 他不是这样称呼自己的吗
The Commissioner. Isn't that what he calls himself?
我想你之前说他自称"专员"
I thought you said he calls himself The Commissioner.
或者是"指挥官" 抱歉 是指挥官
Or The Commander. Sorry. The Commander.
贾法利自称"专员"
Jafari calls him The Commissioner.
我需要跟专员谈谈
I need to speak with The Commissioner.
伙计们
Guys, um...
我不知道专员是谁
I don't know who The Commissioner is,
或你们为什么觉得他在这里
or why you think he's here,
但我们修收音机
but we fix radios --
专员
The Commissioner.
好吧
Right.
你
You, um...
需要先跟旺德利先生谈谈
need to speak to Mr. Wonderly first.
接受安全检查
Be vetted by security.
我们今天就不要浪费任何人的生命了
Let's not waste anyone's life today.
稍 稍等一下
Just -- Just a minute.
正在呼叫他
Paging him now.
那个替身
The doppelganger.
基恩探员告诉她做什么 去哪里
Agent Keen's telling her what to do, where to go.
她有个无线电接收器
She has a radio.
通知危机应对小组 派人去设施走廊
Notify CRT. Get men down to the utility corridor.
把门锁起来
Lock it down.
你是谁
What's this?
"你没和我预约见面"
"You're not on my schedule."
专员 是你吗
Commissioner. Are you in there?
这真的好超现实
This is surreal.
我就直说了
I-I'll get to the point.
我需要你一位客户的信息
I need information on one of your contracts.
你是谁 你怎么找到我的
Who are you? How did you find me?
我是谁并不重要
Uh, who I am doesn't matter.
重要的是我找到了你
What does matter is that I found you,
我会把我知道的
and that I'm willing to tell the world
关于你小公♥司♥的所有事告诉全世界
everything I know about your little enterprise
除非你告诉我在哪里可以找到你的客户
unless you tell me where I can find your client
伊丽莎白·基恩
Elizabeth Keen.
好吧 等等 慢点来
Okay, just hold on. Slow down.
我没有客户信息
I don't have client information.
我怀疑你一直在密切监视你的客户
I suspect you keep a rather close watch on your clients.
监视他们的钱 是的 监视他们的付款
On their money, yes. On their payments.
但不监视他们的所处位置
Not their physical whereabouts.
唯一的办法就是当他们联♥系♥时
The only way to do that is to trace the signal
追踪联♥系♥信♥号♥♥
while they're communicating...
通过他们实时连线的耳报神
Through their Cyranoid in real time.
那好吧 伊丽莎白·基恩耳报神的位置
Okay, then. The location of Elizabeth Keen's Cyranoid.
我需要知道
I need it.
作为交换 我会保持沉默
In exchange, I stay quiet
你的恐怖小店仍会是我们的秘密
and your little shop of horrors remains our secret.
基恩 我知道你能听到
Keen. I know you can hear this.
你该放我走
You should let me go.
那些日子都结束了
Those days are over.
为什么 什么都没变
Why? Nothing's changed.
不 你命令你的木偶杀了布雷默
No. You ordered your puppet to murder Bremmer.
你现在还帮她逃跑
Now you're helping her escape.
我一直很想你
I've missed you.
要不我们见一面 好好谈谈
Well, how about we get together? Have a little chat.
好吗 你知道去哪里找我
Alright? You know where to find me.
没错 事实上 我知道
Yeah. As a matter of fact, I do.
把你的枪给我
Give me your gun.
别这样
Don't do this.
库珀 我知道你能听到我说话
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表