你早就知道我生病了
You've known for a while that I'm sick.
在我死之前
Before I die...
我需要确保你被好好保护着
I need to make sure you're protected.
但杀死你怎么能达到这个目的
A-And how will killing you do that?
这样会向全世界展示你有着不容忽视的力量
By showing the world that you're a force to be reckoned with,
你做到了其他人无法做到的事
that you did what no one else could...
执法机构做不到 犯罪集团也做不到
...no law-enforcement agency, no criminal rival...
你找到并处决了雷蒙德·雷丁顿
...you found and executed Raymond Reddington.
你知道我不想接管你的帝国
Y-You know I don't want to take over your empire.
我知道
I do.
如果是在其他情况下 我也不会想让你接管
And under other circumstances, I wouldn't want you to.
但内维尔·汤森德知道了一些我的事
But Neville Townsend learned certain things about me,
我们现在应当假定其他人也知道了
things that we should assume others now know, as well.
恐怕其他人也会来找你
I'm afraid that people will come for you
就像汤森德一样
just like Townsend did.
我们用尽全力才打败了他
It took all of our strength to fight him.
要再打败别人 你需要帮手
You'll need help to fight the others.
这样做能得到帮手
This is a way to get it.
这是个好故事
It's quite a story.
充满了...
Full of...
野心和希望
...ambition and hope.
热爱和失去
Love and loss.
结局是什么
How does it end?
你会知道的
You'll find out.
罪恶黑名单
第八季第二十二集
人之将死
你太可爱了
Oh, you're so cute!
我可以这样紧紧抱着你到天荒地老
I could just squeeze you like this forever.
小粉去哪了
Where's Pinky?
我也不知道小粉去哪了
Well... I don't know where Pinky is.
我永远猜不到小粉接下来会在哪里出现
I never quite know where Pinky's gonna show up next.
他很有趣 他会给我讲故事
He's funny. He tells me stories.
是吗 什么样的故事
Oh, yeah? What kind of stories?
一个俄♥罗♥斯♥公主的故事
About a Russian princess.
她不想当公主
She doesn't want to be a princess,
但所有人都告诉她 这是她的宿命
but other people keep telling her it's her destiny.
你觉得她应该怎么做
What do you think she should do?
妈妈 她是公主
Mom, she's a princess!
我买♥♥了下午四点的火车票
I got train tickets for 4:00 P.M.
到时候车站见
I'll meet you at the station.
我还想和一些人道别
Got some people I want to say goodbye to.
出发前把在纽约的公♥寓♥锁上用不了多久
It won't take long to close up the apartment in New York,
我们会在飞机上睡觉
and we'll sleep on the jet
明天这个时候就到欧洲了
and be in Europe by this time tomorrow.
这对你们两个人来说真是太好了
This will be so good for you two.
远离这一切
To get away from it all.
是啊
Yeah.
希望如此
I hope so.
我们度过了好一段时光
We've had some times.
没错
We have.
上车
Get in.
你和雷丁顿谈过了吗
Have you spoken to Reddington?
我知道他病了 但我没想到这么严重
I knew he was sick, but I had no idea it was this severe.
他要我取代他
He asked me to take over for him.
意料之中
I'm not surprised.
我拒绝了
I said no.
我要走了
I'm... I'm leaving.
我们会走得很远
We're gonna get away.
我想亲自告诉你
I wanted to tell you in person
感谢你所做的一切
and thank you for everything that you've done.
你已经下定决心了
So your mind's made up?
是否接管雷丁顿的一切吗
About taking over for Reddington?
这还需要考虑吗
Well, is there a decision to make?
我希望你能拥有好多东西
There's so much I want for you.
在这些希望之中 我最希望你能安全
Above all, I want you to be safe.
现在你是通缉单上的重要逃犯
Right now you're a fugitive on the Most Wanted List.
如果你取代了雷丁顿
If you took over for Reddington,
继承了黑名单
inherited the Blacklist,
我或许能够说服帕娜贝克给你豁免权
I could probably convince Panabaker to give you immunity.
你会处于保护之下
You'd be protected.
你会有一个能让你心安理得接手的理由
You'd have a reason for taking over that you could feel good about.
我们还能一起合作
We could still work together.
这个决定确实有风险
Taking over for Reddington has risks,
无论肉体上还是精神上 都让我很担心
physical and emotional. Both of those concern me.
但你不接手 会让我更担心
But you not doing it concerns me more.
雷斯勒怎么样了
How's Ressler?
他在好转了 很担心你
On the mend. Worried about you.
我想见见他
Yeah, I want to see him.
打电♥话♥或许更安全一些
Probably safer to call.
没错 但这样有什么意思呢
Yeah. Where's the fun in that?
听说你好转了
I heard you're feeling better.
现在好多了
Well, I am now.
我要做一个决定
I've got a decision to make.
库珀错了
Cooper's wrong.
他给你打电♥话♥了
He called you?
你不像雷丁顿 你比他好多了
You're not like Reddington, okay? You're better.
听着 你太善良了
Look. You're good.
以至于无法完成他想让你做的事
Too good to do what he wants you to do.
我不觉得自己"善良"
I don't feel "good."
你不是罪犯
You're not a criminal.
伪装成罪犯也无法保证你的安全
Pretending to be one is not gonna keep you safe.
俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮 塞尔维亚人 意大利人 中国人
Russian mob. Serbians. Italians. Chinese.
还有一些美国人和英国人也搅合进来了
And a few Americans and Brits thrown in for good measure.
他们都和汤森德交易过
All of them did business with Townsend,
根据雷丁顿的情报 他们都想分一杯羹
and, according to Reddington, they all want a piece.
雷丁顿先生不想这么做吗
And Mr. Reddington doesn't?
我猜猜 他想让我们
Let me guess, he wants us to move
转交到联♥合♥国♥犯罪组织 方便他接管一切
on the United Nations of Crime so he can take over.
没错 不过不是为了他自己
Yes, but not for himself.
是为了伊丽莎白 让她接管
For Elizabeth, so she can take over.
-这可不好玩 -本来不该是这样
- That's not funny. - It wasn't meant to be.
但她不能...
But she can't. I mean...
就算她可以 她也不会这么做
Even if she could, she wouldn't.
-会吗 -他为什么要让她接手
- Would she? - Eh, why would he let her?
他接下来干什么 打高尔夫去吗
What would he do? Go play golf?
雷丁顿病了 他不说是什么病
Reddington's sick. He wouldn't say with what,
但肯定是晚期了
but it's clearly terminal.
等等 雷丁顿先生病了 怎么会
Wait. Mr. Reddington? But...
他看上去一直都是那么的坚不可摧
He always... He always seems so invulnerable.
并非如此 伊丽莎白也一样
He isn't. Neither is Elizabeth.
如果她决定接管一切
If she decides to take over for Reddington,
她会需要我们的帮助
she's going to need our help.
先从这个文件夹里的人开始全面调查
Starting with a workup on the people in this folder.
我坐在电梯旁的椅子上
I'm in the chairs next to the escalators.
好的 一会见
Okay. I'll see you soon.
不好意思
Excuse me?
抱歉 我不是故意盯着你看的
I'm sorry. I don't mean to stare.
你是基恩探员吗 伊丽莎白·基恩
Are you Agent Keen? Elizabeth Keen?
我们认识吗
Do we know each other?
贝丝·赖克
Uh, Beth Ryker.
丹尼尔·赖克是我父亲 赖克将军
Daniel Ryker's my dad. General Ryker.
他说别脱掉
He said not to take it off.
我的天 我完全没想到是你
Oh, my God. That can't be you.
我一直都想着你 想着你当时为我做的
I-I think about you all the time, what you did.
你救了我一命
You saved my life.
你当时非常勇敢
You were a very brave little girl.
你大概不记得当时给我讲的故事了
You probably don't remember the story you told me,
关于你父亲给你留下的那个疤
about the scar your dad gave you,
说那是你的秘密武器
how it was... your secret weapon.
每当我感到伤心或者害怕的时候
Well, whenever I'm feeling sad or afraid,
我就会这样摸摸它 然后我就变勇敢了
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表