and with my luck,
这两个刑期还不能一起算
they won't even be served concurrently.
阿兰姆 听我说 你必须得告诉我具体情况
Aram, listen to me. You got to tell me exactly what happened.
雷丁顿先生活下来了
Mr. Reddington survived.
雷斯勒呢
And Ressler?
医生现在正在治疗他
The doctors are with him now.
但是他会没事吧
But he's gonna be okay?
阿兰姆
Aram!
我只是在想
I was just thinking, um...
我下一次见到你
next time I see you...
你将会被逮捕
you'll be under arrest.
你救了雷丁顿的命
You saved Reddington's life.
这是赞美还是批评
Is that a compliment or a criticism?
还可能救了这层楼的所有人的命
And possibly the lives of everyone on this floor.
我只是 没法理解
I just -- I can't understand
莉斯怎么能够心安理得地做出这些事
how Liz could've been okay with -- with any of this.
我觉得她其实并不心安理得
I don't think she was.
我认为她非常清楚
I think she knew full well the protocols
雷丁顿垂危时会采取的协议
that would kick into place would leave Reddington vulnerable,
我很肯定 等鉴证科调查完爆♥炸♥设备后
and I'm sure once forensics are run on the explosive device,
取证结果就会显示 爆♥炸♥半径
it'll indicate the blast radius
只局限于雷丁顿的房♥间内
was limited to Reddington's room.
这样就没问题吗
And that's okay?
当然不是
Absolutely not.
只是因为我不认为她有意图伤害其他人
Just because I don't believe she intended to hurt anyone else
并不代表我可以容忍♥她想杀雷丁顿
doesn't mean I think it's okay she tried to kill Reddington.
状况如何 医生
What's the prognosis, Doc?
一些撕裂伤需要缝针
Eh, some of the lacerations will require stitches,
我安排了电脑断层扫描 检查内出血情况
and I've ordered a CT scan to check for internal bleeding,
但是综合来看
but all things considered,
你的情况出乎意料地好
I'd say you're in miraculously good shape.
非常性感
Huh. Pretty hot.
法警想跟你聊聊
The Marshal wants a word.
授权令
The warrant.
要是他拿到了 那就完了
If he got it, it's over.
我认为不管怎样 都完了
I think it's over either way.
我猜 那就是你的法♥院♥令
I assume that's your court order.
本来应该是
It should be.
但是
But?
但是你的人脉很强大
But you've got some serious juice.
司法部副部长亲自下了终止令
A cease-and-desist order from the Deputy AG herself
和封口令
and a gag order.
我的整支小队都不得不签署保密协议
My entire team's gonna have to sign NDAs,
确保整件事都好像没发生过一样
make like this never happened.
这不是针对你
It's nothing personal.
我很欣赏你要做本职工作的需要
I appreciate your needing to dot your I's and cross your T's.
如果我在你的位置上 我也会做同样的事
If I were in your position, I would have done the same.
但是你不在我的位置上
But you're not in my position.
我是来逮捕罪犯的
I'm here to arrest a criminal.
你在包庇他
You're protecting him.
我们的特别小组表现出色
Our task force does good work.
我相信你们有时是很出色
I'm sure you do. Sometimes.
但是这命令在我看来说明你摸到了老虎尾巴
But what that order tells me is that you've got a tiger by the tail,
这说明你们完成的每项工作
and that means for every job well done,
都抄了捷径 破坏了规则
there's a corner that gets cut, a rule that gets bent,
没有尽到责任
an I that doesn't get dotted,
没有完成义务
a T that doesn't get crossed.
而且
And...
这不是针对你
nothing personal...
但是如果我是你
but if I was you,
我的良心肯定过不去
I couldn't live with myself.
这绝对成功了
Well, this sure worked out.
现在 我们有雷丁顿和联调局同时在抓我们
Now we've got Reddington after us and the FBI.
没事的
It's gonna be okay.
真的吗 怎么会
Really? How?
因为此时此刻
Because this, right here,
这是我觉得最不可能"没事"的一刻
this is about as not okay as I've ever felt.
86具尸体
86 bodies.
什么
What?
几年前 雷丁顿的清道夫
A few years ago, Reddington's cleaner
挖出了他杀害的86具尸体
unearthed the bodies of 86 people he'd killed.
将他们交给联调局
Handed them over to the FBI.
86起谋杀的证据
Evidence of 86 murders.
而现在他依然逍遥法外
And he's still out there.
我看过他是怎么杀人的 总是先人一步
I've seen how he does it. Stays one step ahead.
我知道他是怎么杀人的
I know how he does it.
我们也可以照做
And we can do it, too.
邓比 是我 让他接电♥话♥
Dembe, it's me. Put him on.
承认吧 在你以为我要死的时候
Admit it. When you thought I was gone,
你才发现没有了我 生活是多么无趣
you realized how dull life would be without me.
如果你的无趣指的是正常的话 那没错
If by "Dull", you mean normal, then, yes.
非常地平静
And it was very peaceful.
-你想怎么样 -我想谢谢你
- What do you want? - I want to thank you.
你叫我从罪犯的角度去思考
You told me to think like a criminal,
现在我变成了罪犯
and now I am one.
你把我培养成了一名罪犯
You prepared me for this.
也许因为你知道这是必然的
Maybe because you knew it was inevitable,
但因为你知道 我准备好来找你了
but because you did, I'm ready and I'm coming for you.
那样是一个天大的错误
That would be such a mistake.
我可不这么认为 你病了 老了
I don't think so. You're sick, you're old.
你很容易击破
You're an easy target.
是的 我有我的负累
Yes, I have my liabilities.
但是当然了 我也有很多资源
But then, of course, I have so many assets.
我有一样你永远也没有的东西
Well, I have something you'll never have.
是什么
And what is that?
我下定决定要杀了你
I'm willing to kill you.
你却没有胆量杀我
You don't have it in you to kill me,
而且你永远也不会
and you never will,
所以我会赢你
and that's why I'm gonna win.
你真是浪费人生
What a terrible waste of your life.
也许吧 但这是我的人生
Maybe. But it's my life.
基恩
Keen.
-你没事吧 -你不该来这里
- Are you okay? - You shouldn't be here.
我见过阿兰姆 他告诉我你受伤了...
I spoke to Aram, and when he told me you'd been hurt --
你知道我们不得不追捕你吧
You know we're gonna have to come after you, right?
我以为你要死的时候...
When I thought you wouldn't make it...
对不起
I'm sorry.
你是该有歉意 你差点杀死了我
Well, you should be. You nearly killed me.
我知道
I know.
那时我还以为我...
And when I thought I had...
已经毫无牵挂了
...nothing else mattered.
我又变成逃犯了
I'm a fugitive again...
你不得不追捕我 但是在你采取行动之前
and you have to come for me, but before you do,
在我开始逃跑之前
before I start running...
我需要休息一下
I need a rest.
就算只有一晚也好
Even if it's just for one night.
你能让我休息一晚吗
Will you let me do that?
我需要帮助
I need help.
杀死卡特莲娜的事
About what happened with Katarina.
告诉我你为什么这么做
Help me understand why you did it.
事实上 这么多年后
The truth is, after all these years,
我都不确定我自己...
I'm not sure I...
是否完全明白
understand all of it myself.
哈罗德
Harold...
我知道你爱伊丽莎白
I know how you feel about Elizabeth.
但是你杀了她母亲
Yet... you killed her mother.
你怎么能这样对你所爱的人
How could you do that to someone you love?
你这么对她 你杀了卡特莲娜
What you did to her, what you did to... Katarina,
我认为伊丽莎白永远也不会原谅你
I don't think Elizabeth will ever forgive you for it.
她也许会
She might.
总有一天会的
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表