-艾莉森吗 -是的
- Allison? - Yeah.
你为什么打给我
Why'd you call?
我不知道
I don't know.
我想大概是...
I guess...
因为每一次我们说再见的时候
because every time we say goodbye,
我很害怕有可能真的再也不见了
I'm afraid we might actually mean it.
银泉市 马里兰州
*I won't care, I won't cry*
*If you're there, I'll get by*
*I won't care*
*Long as I*
*Long as I have you*
*And if the sky should shatter and fall*
你要跟我聊聊吗
You gonna tell me about it?
那个垫圈
The washer.
在公♥寓♥时
Back at the apartment.
我们差点因为这个被抓了
We nearly got caught because of it.
我觉得你欠我一个解释
I think you owe me an explanation.
是我的订婚戒指
It's my engagement ring.
汤姆以前老是胡乱摆弄他的船
Tom used to have this boat he was always tinkering with,
你懂的 修修补补
you know, repairing.
有一天 他从他的工具箱里拿出这个
And one day he just pulled this out of his tool box
单膝跪地 向我求婚
and got down on one knee and asked me to marry him.
真美好啊
How sweet.
他...
He was...
比我更擅长处理这种事
much better at this than I am.
他不可能让艾格尼斯被人带走
He never would have let Agnes get taken into custody.
你知道你自己该做什么的
You know what you got to do.
*I won't care, I won't cry*
嗯
Yeah.
*If you're there, I'll get by*
我真希望他也能有机会了解她
I wish he would have gotten to know her.
看着她长成现在这样子
Seen the person she's becoming.
*Long as I have you*
好了 该走了
Come on. It's time.
*Long as I, long as I have you*
好了
Okay.
这需要花多久时间
How long is this gonna take?
根据平均时间估计 两小时
On average, I'd say two hours.
两小时
Two hours?
那肯定会有人来的
People will be here by then.
你知道古特曼数据净化算法吗
You know the Gutman Data Sanitizing Algorithm?
不知道吗
No? Nothing?
反正我用了一个键盘记录器获取权限
Anyway, I used a keylogger to gain access to it,
修改了几行代码 所以
tweaked a few lines of code and as a result
这个宝贝应该现在就能...清除
this baby should be sanitized right about...now.
你知道你清除的这些档案的内容吗
Do you even know what was on those files you just erased?
我吗 不知道
Me? No.
我和我老板严格遵循勿问勿言的原则
My boss and I are strictly don't ask, don't tell.
好了 搞定了
Okay, we're clear.
拔出优盘 倒上咖啡
Pull the thumb drive and cue the coffee.
提问 你见没见过亚奥科
Hey. Question. You ever have AOC sightings?
美国众议院议员亚历山德里娅·奥卡西奥-科尔特斯 昵称AOC
那可太棒了
That'd be so cool.
真不敢相信我在做这种事
I can't believe I'm doing this.
我要挂了 我得赶紧走了
Okay, I'm hanging up now. I got to go.
我要被开除了
I'm about to be fired.
她的女儿出什么事了
What's happening with her daughter?
伊丽莎白丢下了她
Elizabeth has walked away from her.
我没想到她会这么做 是我弄错了
I never thought she would. I was mistaken.
大人们在忙无聊的大人的事时
Okay, while the grownups figure out all the boring grownup stuff,
我和你
you and I
要玩一个纸飞机比赛
are going to play a paper airplane contest.
听起来不错吧
Sound good?
应该吧
I suppose.
应该 应该
You suppose? You suppose?
没有应该
There's no supposing.
目标是比一比谁往那个垃圾桶里
The goal is to figure out who can fly
飞入的纸飞机数量最大
the most paper airplanes into that garbage can.
你知道怎么做纸飞机吧
You do know how to make a paper airplane, right?
好吧 没事 我来做 你来飞
Okay. That's alright. I'll make them. You fly them.
听起来不错吧
Sound good?
来吧
Here we go.
好
Okay.
私人号♥码
麦片
牛奶
麦片棒
派
小胡萝卜
绿苹果
芝士
花生酱三明治
《淘气小兵兵》
《你好 阿诺德》
《亚瑟》
《卡由》
华盛顿特区 9119号♥
私人号♥码
来电
-雷斯勒 -她怎么样了
- Ressler. - How is she?
-这条信息是你发的 -她还好吧
- This text. It's from you. - Is she okay?
看上去很好
Sure looks like it.
她和阿兰姆把办公室弄得一团糟
Her and Aram are making a mess of the office.
我找了马文·杰拉德
I got Marvin Gerard to turn.
所以我有资源和手段逃脱
So I have the resources I need to get out.
-艾格尼斯呢 -你说得没错
- What about Agnes? - You were right.
她不该和我一起逃亡
Being on the run is no place for her.
你母亲犯下的错误呢
And the mistake your mother made?
我猜我其实比我内心以为的更像她
I guess I'm more like her than I care to admit.
那这些节目和食物...
So these lists of TV shows and food --
是艾格尼斯喜欢的
they're what Agnes likes.
那个地址是一个自动储物柜
And the address is a self-storage unit.
那里面有个柜子里有她最喜欢的衣服和书
There's a locker there with her favorite clothes and books.
-她会过得很好的 -你保证
- She's gonna be okay. - Promise?
我保证
I do.
在你回来之前 有很多叔叔会宠着她
Until you're back, she's gonna have lots of doting uncles.
-我要走了 -你不需要走
- I got to go. - No, you don't.
我要走了 这一次 我是认真的
I do. And this time I have to mean it.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
-怎么了 -基恩给我打了电♥话♥
- What's up? - Keen called me.
我无法进行追踪 但我录下来了
I couldn't run a trace, but I did record it.
莉斯给你打电♥话♥了
Liz called you?
我不知道是从哪里打来的
Look, I don't know from where,
但我能听到一些低沉的背景音乐
but there were some muffled sounds in the background.
我需要你放大那些声音
I need you to enhance the audio.
也许我没办法在纸飞机比赛里
Okay. I may not be able to beat a 6-year-old
打败一个六岁女孩 说真的 她碾压了我
in a paper plane contest -- seriously, she's destroying me,
她简直就像 就像一个小查克·耶格尔
she's like a -- she's like a mini Chuck Yeager --
但是我知道你虽然说的是"基恩给我打了电♥话♥"
but I do know that when you say "Keen called me"
但你其实说的是"基恩又给我打了电♥话♥"
what you're really saying is "Keen called me again."
我知道库珀说...
Look, I know what Cooper said --
他不是用说的 而是命令的
He didn't "Say," he ordered.
但我也和你说过 只要你见到她 就不会那么想了
Yeah, but I told you, if you saw her you'd think differently.
你见过她了 什么时候 在哪里
You saw her?! When? Where?
是在你家吗
Was it at your apartment?
拜托 拜托告诉我不是在你家
Please. Please tell me it wasn't at your apartment.
是在你家吗
Was it at your apartment?
背景音 去放大
The audio. Enhance it.
我们知道基恩在哪里了 银泉火车站
We know where Keen is. The Silver Spring train station.
她打电♥话♥来问我艾格尼斯的情况
She called me to ask about Agnes.
背景音里有杂音
There was noise in the background.
阿兰姆放大了
Aram was able to enhance it.
前往华盛顿的蓝脊号♥
...now arriving on Track One, the Blue Ridge,
正要停靠到一号♥站台 银泉火车站
en route to Washington, this is the Silver Spring stop.
我去通知蒙哥马利县警♥察♥
I'll inform Montgomery County PD.
你带上一支战术小队出发
You get a TAC team and roll out.
你有手指或脚趾正交叉着吗 唐纳德
Any fingers crossed, Donald? Toes?
你又找什么麻烦
What's got your goat?
不是麻烦 而是一支野鹅
It's not a goat, it's a wild goose.
一只我担心你故意引我们去追的野鹅
The one I fear you have us all chasing.
-这话是什么意思 -你是一名优秀的探员
- Now, what's that supposed to mean? - You're a good agent.
但我想也许你是一名更加优秀的朋友
But I wonder if maybe you're an even better friend.
你觉得我在帮助他
You think I'm helping her.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表