我现在知道那个行李袋里的骸骨
I know now that those bones in that bag
是雷蒙德·雷丁顿的骸骨
are Raymond Reddington's --
真正的雷蒙德·雷丁顿
the real Raymond Reddington.
我的父亲
My father.
我知道这个男人是冒充的
I know that this man is an impostor.
他为何闯入我的生活
Why he came into my life,
为何要夺去你的生命
why he took your life,
为何在过去的三十年间
why he spent the last 30 years
都在冒充雷蒙德·雷丁顿
pretending to be Raymond Reddington --
我会一一查清楚
I'm gonna figure all that out,
然后我要毁灭他
and then I'm going to destroy him.
小心点 莉斯
Be careful, Liz.
这个男人
This man...
无论他是谁
whoever he is...
他都非常危险
he's dangerous.
我知道他很危险
I know he is.
但我不是一个人
But I'm not alone.
我有伙伴
I have help.
准备好了吗
You ready?
是的
Oh, yeah.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表