没人上报他的失踪
He was never reported missing.
城区警局没有进行任何调查
And no inquiry's been made with MPDC
法医办公室也没有
or the medical examiner's office.
有的人真是孤身一人在这世上
Some people are truly alone in this world.
没错
Yep.
雷丁顿既是你们的线人
Reddington's your CI
又在你们的通缉犯名单上
and on your Most Wanted List?
如果任何人知道他跟我们合作
And if anyone knew he worked with us,
他就会停止提供情报
his intel would dry up.
他对我们来说就毫无用处了
He'd be of no use to us at all.
是的 但是他会坐牢
No. But he'd be in jail.
那所有的这些罪犯就会逍遥法外
And all these criminals would be on the street.
你说过我没法解释我和雷丁顿的关系
You said I couldn't explain my relationship to Reddington.
看看这些照片 警探
Look around, Detective.
这就是我的解释
This is my explanation.
没错 的确是个不错的解释
Yeah. It's a pretty good one.
那么 杀死我丈夫的黑警
So. The dirty cop who killed my husband...
我想我能帮你找到他
I think I can help you find him.
我只要
Um, I just need...
再给我一分钟
another minute.
想待多久都行
We'll stay as long as you like.
你直言不讳
You're blunt,
我想回报你
and I'd like to return the favor.
我们就是浪费时间
This is a waste of time.
我想要复职
I want to be reinstated.
今天我离揪出汤姆的凶手又迈进了一大步
I took a big step toward finding Tom's killer today,
而坐在这里
and that is not gonna happen
听你那些经误导而得的
by my sitting here
先入之见是不可能查到那些的
listening to your misguided preconceptions.
我想给你解释清楚
I'd like to straighten you out,
然后拿到健康证明 回去工作
get a clean bill of health, and get back to work.
请指教
Please. Enlighten me.
我对自己的侧写 寡妇 母亲 警♥察♥
My profile -- widow. Mom. Cop.
就这么多
That's all there is.
我认为不止这些
I think there's more,
而且你害怕去审视
and that you're afraid to examine it.
我知道你这么认为
I know you do.
你进一步认为我怕
Which brings me to fear.
你认为我害怕承认
You think I'm afraid to acknowledge
身为雷丁顿女儿所担的重负
the weight of having Raymond Reddington as a father.
这是可以理解的
It's an understandable point of view.
我也认同你的思路
And one that I shared.
他不是个好人
He's evil.
他是我父亲
He's my father.
-我也一定不是好人 -但你不是坏人
- I must be evil, too. - But you're not.
这就是我们的问题 你的先入之见
See, that's our problem. Your preconception.
你把他看作是
You see him as, um --
你怎么说来着 臭名昭著的连环杀手
what did you call him -- a glorified serial killer?
他让你恶心
He disgusts you.
你看他的角度不一样
You see him differently.
我小时候喜欢跳芭蕾舞
When I was little, I loved ballet.
每次演出 我总感觉有目光追随
Whenever I performed, I felt... a presence.
毕业典礼上也是 还有我的婚礼上
At graduations, too. And my wedding.
我也说不准 我只是一直觉得
I don't know. I just always felt --
我一直都知道
I always knew...
有人在看着我
someone was watching over me.
保护我
Protecting me.
指引我
Guiding me.
他做过一些难以想象的坏事
Some of what he's done is unimaginably bad.
但他也为我做过一些难以想象的好事
But some of what he's done for me is unimaginably good.
如果如果你想逼我 激我
So, if you want to push me. Provoke me.
找出方法突破我的伤痛与愤怒
Find a way past my anger and grief
看到我的本质
and see who I really am.
寡妇 母亲 警♥察♥
A widow. A mom. A cop.
还有一个身份
And one more thing.
是什么
What's that?
女儿
A daughter.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表