You're not going alone.
那正是我想要做的 哈罗德
That's exactly what I'm going to do, Harold.
我会确保对会面地点
What I'm going to do is make sure
进行全面监控
that we blanket that meeting with surveillance.
不会让你离开我们的视线
We're not letting you out of our sight.
现在是谁把她的生命置于险地呢
Now who's putting her life in danger?
各单位注意 B小队 有视野吗
Heads up, people. Here we go. Team Bravo, you have eyes?
收到 随时待命
Copy that, on your go.
C小队 就位了吗
Charlie, you in place?
是
Affirmative.
-阿兰姆 -正在监听电♥话♥
- Hey, Aram? - I'm up on the phone.
有电♥话♥打进来 我会立刻追踪
As soon as I get a hard trace, I'll call it in.
目标有动作
Top 10 is on the move.
喂
Yeah?
雷丁顿先生 我看到有小尾巴在监视你
Mr. Reddington, is that a tail I see watching you?
阿兰姆 能听到吗
Hey, Aram, you getting this?
我连的是公用电♥话♥ 不是一次性手♥机♥
I've got the pay phone tapped, not the burner.
我没有办法连接那条线
I have no way to access that line.
你明知道我不可能
You knew I couldn't get here
摆脱联调局自己来这里
without the feds keeping a close watch.
他们更倾向于保护基恩探员
They're rather protective of Agent Keen.
但如果你有你自认的一半聪明
But if you're half as smart as you think you are,
那你一定准备了摆脱他们的对策
I'm sure you have a plan as to how we can lose them.
他要去哪
Where the hell's he going?
正在调监控画面
Okay, pulling CCTV feeds now.
雷蒙德要让他们带走自己
Raymond is letting them take him.
"让"是什么意思
What do you mean "letting"?
为了伊丽莎白
For Elizabeth.
邓比 你干什么
Dembe, what are you doing?
好了 我调出了更多的监控画面
All right, I'm pulling up additional CCTV feeds now
可以看到贮木场的后门
with a view on the rear entrance of the lumberyard.
找到了
Okay, I've got him.
他们把他塞进了一辆白色新型箱式货车
They're loading him into a white late-model van.
好 所有单位 等我命令行动
Okay, we move on my go. All units.
目标货车正在中♥央♥大街上向南开
Okay, the target van is headed south on Central.
B小队和C小队 跟上
Units Bravo and Charlie, move in.
从南边拦下它
Take it from the south approach.
雷斯勒探员 等一下
Agent Ressler, hang on a second.
出了点状况 我看到了另一辆货车
We've got a situation. I've got another van.
什么叫"另一辆"
What do you mean "another"?
实际上 是另外两辆货车
Actually, I've got two more vans and two more unsubs
以及两名未知目标在上车 出发了
being loaded now and on the move.
在中♥央♥大街上 一辆往北开一辆往南开
Make that north on Central and south on Central.
好的 跟上 所有单位 出发
Okay, move in. All units, go now.
阿兰姆 追踪这些货车
Aram, you need to track those vans.
是 已经在追踪了
Yeah. I'm already on it.
B小队 你们的车在布莱恩特大街向西行驶
Okay, Team Bravo, your van is moving west on Bryant.
C小队 你们可以
Okay, Charlie, you can intercept
在杰勒德大街向北三个街区进行拦截
three blocks north on Gerard.
阿兰姆 通知城区警局设立封锁线
Aram, call in it -- tell MPD we need a perimeter
从富兰克林大街东北段南端至纽约大街
from Franklin Street NE south to New York Ave.
B小队和C小队拦截了两辆货车
Okay, Bravo and Charlie have intercepted two vans,
你在第三辆的正后方
and you are right behind the third.
好了 拦下他
All right, take him.
怎么了
Yeah?
货车
The van.
哪辆 我们把三辆都拦住了
Which one? We've got all three.
不是 是那辆灰色的送饮料的货车
No, the gray liquor van,
从街那边过去的那辆
the one that left through the street side.
雷蒙德是这么被带走的
It's how Raymond was taken.
你是说这一切都是为了干扰我们
You're saying this is all a distraction?
怎么回事
What the hell happened?
罗斯赢了 雷丁顿也没帮什么忙
Ross had it all gamed out. Reddington wasn't much help.
他忙着投降
He all but surrendered himself.
通知城区警局最后已知地点
Get MPD the last-known location.
让他们设置一个五公里的封锁线
Have them set a 3-mile parameter.
那些追查不到的盲区怎么办
What about all the dead zones we can't see?
我们得用老办法搜查
We have to canvass it the old-fashioned way --
挨家挨户找
door-to-door.
这都是我的错
This is my fault.
不是
No.
我早该放手
I should've just let it go.
没关系
Doesn't matter.
卡普兰先生 汤姆
Mr. Kaplan, Tom --
我们都应该放手
We all should've just left it alone.
他们没有 是因为他们觉得我应该知道真♥相♥
They didn't because they thought I deserved to know,
可并非如此
but I don't.
不管这是什么 都是你的东西
Whatever this is, it's yours.
我应该尊重你的隐私
I should have respected that.
我们被困在这都是因为我没有早点想明白这点
The only reason we're here is because I didn't.
我为此感到非常抱歉
And I'm so sorry.
你没什么好道歉的
You have nothing to apologize for.
永远不用对我道歉
Not to me, ever.
用我一命换她一命 之前说好的
My life for hers. That was the agreement.
放她走
Let her go.
把她带到后面去
Take her in the back.
不 不 不...
No, no, no. No, no, no, no!
你没必要再折磨她了
You don't need to hurt her anymore.
她受不受折磨 全取决于你
Whether or not she suffers is entirely up to you.
或者应该说 她受多大的折磨
Or I should say, how much she suffers.
我警告你 我的人下手重
I should warn you, my men are somewhat indelicate,
所以你越早告诉我我想听的
so the quicker you tell me what I want to know,
他们对她的伤害就越小
the less damage they will do to her.
从这份DNA报告说起吧
Let's start with this DNA report.
据我计算 搜查面♥积♥超过五百个商业区
By my count, the search area has over 500 businesses,
六十四个街区
6♥4♥ blocks.
就算有警局的帮助 也要花上
Even with MPD assisting, it's got to be --
每个街区也要花至少一分钟的时间
Ugh! It's got to be at least one minute per block.
-我们不可能找到他们 -一定找得到
- We're never gonna find them. - Of course we will.
你为什么这么肯定
How can you be so sure?
上帝只给予你能承受之重
God only gives you burdens you can carry.
失去雷蒙德和伊丽莎白
Losing Raymond and Elizabeth...
我承受不起
I couldn't carry that.
莎马对我来说也是如此
I feel the same way about Samar, too.
那你就不必担心了
Then you have nothing to worry about.
三十年来 我一直希望有一天
For 30 years, I've wanted to be
能和雷蒙德·雷丁顿共处一室
in the same room as Raymond Reddington,
那个骗我把渡渡鸟
the bastard who tricked me
卖♥♥给中国的混♥蛋♥
into selling the Chinese a dodo bird
而他们在找的却是老鹰
when they were looking for an eagle.
如今如愿以偿
And here we are.
那么 DNA报告 告诉我是什么意思
So, the DNA report -- tell me what it means.
那里 在左边 就是那辆车
There! On the left! That's the van.
好的 特拉华州牌照 "8LV235"
Okay, Delaware plate -- "8LV235."
快查
Running it now.
我们找到了 北罗斯林路424号♥
We found it. 424 North Roslyn.
北罗斯林路424号♥
424 North Roslyn.
我们距那里八个街区
We're eight blocks away.
待在原地 我们两分钟就到
Stay put. We're two minutes out.
如果我告诉你 你怎么能保证
If I tell, what guarantee do I have
你会放她走
that you'll let her go?
我唯一可以向你保证的是 如果你不告诉我
The only guarantee you have is that, if you don't tell me,
她会死
she will die.
当然 或许你根本不在乎
Of course, perhaps you don't care about that.
或许她的性命不值得让你吐露
Perhaps her life isn't worth your revealing
你那宝贵的秘密
your precious secret for.
毕竟 她又算你的什么人呢
After all, what is she to you, really?
够了
Enough.
告诉我真♥相♥
Tell me the truth.
真♥相♥
The truth?
真♥相♥就是 我不是
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表