他差点害死我
He could've gotten me killed.
我真不敢相信你和他有血缘关系
I cannot believe that you are related to him.
他可真是个疯子
Because he's a nutjob.
不管是不是疯子 他也是我父亲
Nutjob or not, he is my father.
我很感激你主动帮助他
And I-I appreciate you offering to help him.
对我来说意义重大 谢谢
Means the world to me. Thanks.
好吧 他们找我了
Okay. They need me.
-回见 -好
- I'll see you in a bit. - Okay.
-尼克 -麦吉刚来了电♥话♥
- Nik. - McGee just called.
说他能提取牙齿的DNA
Said he was able to extract DNA from a tooth.
太好了 尼克
Well, that's great. Nik --
谢谢
Thank you.
有更多的消息 请马上告诉我
Look, just, uh... let me know the minute you know more.
唐纳德 在我向联调局投诚之前
You know, Donald, before I turned myself in to the FBI,
我极度鄙视你这种人
I held people like you in extremely low regard.
彼此彼此
Right back at you.
但是我发现你下定决心要做正确的事
But I've found your determination to do the right thing,
你尽忠竭诚 想辨别我这类人的
your genuine commitment to the thin blue line
是非黑白
that separates order and innocence
尽管很难 却很令人敬佩
from the likes of me to be... quite admirable.
你为什么跟我说这些
Why are you telling me this?
我希望你知道 如果你发现自己
I want you to know you can count on me --
像麦金尼斯警官自找的那样
if you ever find yourself in as difficult position
陷入了困境 你可以信任我
as Officer McGinnis has put himself in.
不可能
Never gonna happen.
不管怎么说 我的提议依然有效
Nevertheless, my offer stands.
我希望这一天永远不会来
For the day I hope will never come.
-他是谁 -谁是谁
- Who was he? - Who was who?
你只是把一辆扣押的车开走而已
All you did was get a car out of impound.
很快你会收到下一个任务
And you'll be getting your next assignment real soon.
真是架好飞机 雷蒙德
She's a nice plane, Raymond.
没燃油 没飞行员 但是属于我们
No fuel and no pilot, but a plane of our own.
我喜欢这里
I like it out here.
一片恬静
It's peaceful.
我跟你们说 这里的蚊子跟鸟一样大
I'm telling you -- the mosquitos out here are the size of birds!
格伦 你来拿你的钱
Glen, you came for your money,
钱也全数归还了
which has been returned in full --
虽然我衷心感谢你的付出
and while I'm deeply grateful for what you've done,
但你可以走了
you're perfectly welcome to go.
不走 我知道孤独的滋味 搭档
Nah, I know what it's like to feel alone, partner.
登比
Denbee.
-还要热狗吗 -不了 谢谢
- Want another dog? - No, thank you.
我是无所谓再来一只
Well, I don't mind if I do.
不好意思
Excuse me.
没错 无论有蚊子与否
That's right -- mosquitos or not,
两位 恐怕我们今晚
I'm afraid we'll be sleeping with the door to the jet
要开着机舱门睡了
open tonight, boys.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表