格雷福斯探员
Agent Graves?
我是警佐法兰 州警
Sergeant Phalen. State Police.
我和你通过电♥话♥
We spoke on the phone. ?
是的
Yes, sir.
这边走
This way. ?
这是什么时候的事
So, when did this happen?
昨晚刚过6点
Just after 6:00 last night.
在旅店住宿的一对年轻人出门徒步
A young couple staying at the lodge went out for a hike
然后立刻就发现了
straight off one of the trails.
布拉德福特警方7点多接警后通知了我们
Bradford PD got the call after 7:00, notified us.
有人和媒体沟通过吗
Anyone spoken to the press?
只有接警警员和州警P大队的人
Responding officer and a couple of the guys from Troop P
看过现场
are the only ones who've seen the site.
其中一部分人非常震惊
Some of the men are pretty shook up.
-你觉得会是他吗 -我不这么认为
- Think it could be him? - I sincerely doubt that.
好吧 但是如果是他
Right, but if it is him
你需要我们发布全境通缉或是设置警戒线的话
and you need my department to issue a BOLO or set a perimeter...
是他 对吗
That's him, right?
还会是谁呢
I mean, who else?
发布全境通缉
Issue that BOLO.
让你的人设置警戒线
Have your men set a perimeter
把档案里那份画像也发出去
and circulate that sketch we have on file.
帮我个忙
Hey. Do me a favor.
我要你立刻帮我找到一名探员
There's an agent I need you to find right away.
她在特区 名叫伊丽莎白·基恩
She's outta D.C. Name's Elizabeth Keen.
第19号♥
他居然去了他的葬礼
He went to his funeral.
还是抬棺者 抬棺者
He was a pallbearer. A pallbearer!
与此同时
And while he was doing that,
有证人指认说看到加维杀害了辛格尔顿
a witness came forward who saw Garvey kill Singleton.
照片指认名单
凶手 你可以描述下吗
Now, the killer -- can you describe him to me?
他戴着眼镜 黑眼镜
He had glasses. Black glasses.
我看到加维杀害了汤姆 看看把我拖成什么样了
Well, I saw Garvey kill Tom. A lot of good that did me.
我已经把加维的案子
I've already referred Garvey's case
转给内务部的法警办公室了
to the Marshal's Office of Internal Affairs.
而这个证人 这是个重大突破
And now this. It's a big break.
你可以抱持希望
It's okay to get your hopes up.
你见过这个证人吗 可信度高吗
You've spoken to this witness? Is he credible?
如果他可信度高的话 那我的证词
'Cause if he is, then my testimony --
可信度也很高
Will also be credible.
对你记忆的质疑会消失的
Any questions about your memory will go away.
加维先生也一样
So will Mr. Garvey.
你希望这样
And you want that?
直到我得到我想要的
Not until I get what I want.
我把行李袋的事告诉他了
I told him about the duffel bag.
加维为纳什集团提供保护
Garvey provides protection for the Nash Syndicate.
我认识其中某些人
I know some of the players.
我会去撬开他们的嘴
I'll shake them loose
而特别小组负责问询证人
while the Task Force questions the witness.
证人在哪里 可以让我来问询吗
Where is the witness? Can I question him?
他不在这里 不能由你来问询
He's not here. And, no, you can't.
这可是杀害汤姆的凶手
This is Tom's killer we're talking about.
所以你才不能参与
Which is why you can't be involved.
辩方律师会想尽办法
A defense lawyer would need all of a minute
让陪审团忽略
to convince a jury to disregard
所有有你参与取证的证据
any part of a case you build against Garvey.
你是寡妇和明星证人
You're the widow and star witness.
不能同时还是调查探员
You can't also be the investigating officer.
那么你和雷丁顿去对付加维的时候
So, while you and Reddington go after Garvey,
我♥干♥什么 读本书
I'm supposed to, what, read a book?
事实上 我有个案子
Actually, I have a case.
我只对杀害汤姆的凶手
I'm only interested in the man who murdered Tom
以及查出导致他被害的秘密感兴趣
and finding out the secret that got him killed.
前一条我会帮你 后一条我会阻止
I'm going to help with the former and prevent the latter.
55分 就和完美离婚一样
50-50 split. Like a good divorce.
哈罗德
Harold.
关于案子
About the case.
-不了 -基恩探员
- Pass. - Agent Keen.
这是匡提科直接找来的
This came directly from Quantico.
他们点名要你
They specifically requested you.
说这是你很熟悉的一桩悬案
Said it's a cold case you'd be familiar with.
一个叫摩羯宫杀手的
Someone called the Capricorn Killer.
熟悉吗
Sound familiar?
是的
Yeah, it does.
很好 因为我告诉他们
Good. Because I told them
你和这个特别小组会提供全面支持
they have the full support of you and this Task Force.
雷丁顿和我会继续追查加维
Reddington and I will stay on Garvey,
但是你得跟我们介绍下摩羯宫杀手
but I need you to tell us about Capricorn.
他的第一个受害者是2010年在塔科马
His first victim was a female college professor
被发现的女性大学教授
found in Tacoma in 2010.
死因是被捆绑勒死
Cause of death was ligature strangulation,
但是尸体放置的方式非常古怪
but the staging was disturbing,
以至于我们坚信
so much that we believe there must be
这一定与宗教或邪教有关
some religious or cult affiliation.
六个月之后 在孟菲斯又发生了类似案件
Then, six months later, it happened again...in Memphis.
还有夏洛特 爱达荷福尔斯
Then Charlotte. Idaho Falls.
四年共七名受害者
Seven victims in four years.
被发现的地方都非常偏远荒凉
Each one found in remote, inhospitable environments,
都是被勒死并被摆成特定的姿势
and each one strangled and posed and placed
凶手使用了手工铸造的剑
using a hand-forged sword
以及有角山羊的头骨
and holding the skull of a horned goat.
所以叫做摩羯宫 山羊符号♥
Hence the name Capricorn. Sign of the goat.
这个占星符号♥也代表
This astrological symbol also represents a creature
一种天生能够在恶劣环境中
whose natural ability allows them to survive
生存下来的生物
in inhospitable environments.
同时带有惊恐和恐惧的特征
It also characterizes panic and fear.
基恩探员 布兰登·格雷福斯
Agent Keen? Brandon Graves.
匹兹堡外勤办公室
Pittsburgh Field Office.
雷斯勒和纳瓦比探员
Agents Ressler and Navabi.
这边
This way.
你的侧写 跟别人的不同
Your profile...it was different from the others?
略有不同
Slightly.
我们一致认为嫌犯可能是白人男性 四十岁左右
We all agreed the unsub was likely a white male, 40s,
身材矮小 非常有条理
small in stature, and well organized.
在一处的停留时间很短
He was transitory.
可能是长途卡车司机
A long-haul trucker, perhaps,
或是其他需要经常旅行的蓝领工作
or some other kind of blue-collar job that required travel,
这种流动性给了他自信
and that movement gave him confidence.
以至于他的杀戮进化速度惊人
So much so that his killings accelerated at an alarming rate.
我以为他会停手
I thought he would stop.
他确实停手了 没了踪迹
Which he did. Went silent.
联调局以为他已经死亡或是被逮捕
The Bureau thought he was dead or had been arrested.
直到今天
Until today.
你的侧写有什么不同
How is your theory different?
他的杀戮进化速度如此之快
Well, his killings accelerated so quickly,
我以为他会感觉失控
I thought he would feel out of control.
暂时收手 冷静一段时间
Hold back. Go dormant for a while.
其他人觉得他彻底停手了
Others thought he had stopped.
我觉得他还会回来
I thought he would return.
他确实回来了
Which he has.
看起来符合之前的作案手法
Appears to fit the M.O.
捆绑勒死 抛弃在荒凉的地方
Ligature strangulation. Remote dumpsite.
有条理 有仪式性
Methodical. Ritualistic.
让人印象深刻 你是对的
It's impressive. You were right.
基恩 怎么了
Keen, what is it?
这把剑
This sword.
摩羯宫杀手使用手工铸造的剑
The Capricorn Killer forged each by hand,
这把看上去非常对称
and this one looks... symmetrical.
没有瑕疵
Lacks imperfections.
你得通知实验室
You need to notify the lab.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表