德克尔先生
Mr. Dekker.
如你所知 国税局正在对
As you know, the IRS is conducting
-生物舱有限责任公♥司♥进行审计 -我来问你
- an audit of Critter Cabin LLC - Let me ask you
为什么是你审计我
How come you get to audit me
而不是我审计你
and I don't get to audit you?
关于审计
About the audit...
当然 你可以用我的钱做点有意义的事
Granted, you use my money for some worthy causes --
比如修路 修学校之类的
roads, schools --
但是要建造高墙
but building a border wall,
控告吸大♥麻♥的人
prosecuting people for smoking pot,
建造更多监狱
building even more prisons
关押更多年轻的黑人
to hold even more young men of color?
为什么我的钱要花在这些东西上
Why should my money finance that?
你的营业外收入
There seem to be some discrepancies
似乎存在一些出入
in your unrelated business income.
赫尔希 赫尔希 赫尔希
Hershey. Hershey. Hershey.
你没搞懂我的意思
You're missing the point.
请您注意表格990-T 第一部分 第四项
If I could direct your attention to Form 990-T, Part 1, 4a --
重点 最重要的一点是
The point, the essential point, is this --
我们都是罪人
we're all sinners.
犯罪 这是关键
Oh. Sinning. That's the point.
性♥欲♥ 贪食 懒惰
Lust. Gluttony. Sloth.
我最爱的三宗罪
Three of my favorites.
你却因为我的贪欲而来
But you're here because of my greed.
告诉我 你的罪是什么 赫普沃思先生
Tell me, what's your sin, Mr. Hepworth?
我没有...
I don't...
你当然有
Of course you do.
"因为世人都犯了罪,亏缺了神的荣耀"
"For all have sinned and fall short of the Glory of God."
说吧 赫尔希兄弟
Testify, Brother Hershey.
好吧 我没想到
Okay, I don't think that --
停止思考 说出来
Don't think. Flow.
我...
I, uh...
就这样 发泄出来
That's it. Let it out.
发泄出来
Let it out.
我讨厌这份工作
I hate this job.
为你祷告
Amen, to that.
我的孩子...
My kid...
他很优秀
he's incredible.
他做梦都想去达文波特学院念高中
And he's desperate to go to high school at Davenport Academy.
可是校长不收他
But the headmaster won't let him in
都是因为我 因为我的所作所为
because of what I do, what I did.
我审计了他妹妹
I audited his sister.
别灰心 赫尔希兄弟
Don't despair, Brother Hershey.
你的工作曾阻碍你儿子入学
Your job is what kept your son out,
现在你的工作会让他重回学校
and now it will be what gets him in.
该怎么做
How's it gonna do that?
交给我
I'm going to do that.
作为交换 我要你帮我♥干♥活
In exchange for services rendered by you.
确切地说 不是让你干
Or, to be more precise -- not rendered by you.
传言说你要给行动小组丢一颗炸♥弹♥
Rumor is you got a bomb to drop on the task force.
是真的吗 战术核弹
That a fact? Tactical friggin' nuke.
我很激动
I'm all a-tingle.
我跟踪了基恩
I tailed Keen.
她没引我找到雷丁顿
She didn't lead me to Reddington,
却引我找到了别人
but she did lead me to someone else.
谁
Who?
罗伯特·纳瓦罗
Robert Navarro.
纳瓦罗
Navarro?
我以为他把自己搞死了
I figured he got himself whacked.
他和联调局做了笔交易
What he got himself was a deal with the Feds.
告密
Snitch?
交易
Cut a deal.
用豁免权换
Immunity in exchange
所有有关关纳什集团的消息
for everything he knows about Nash syndicate.
名字 供应商 数量
Names. Suppliers. Amounts.
他会把所有的一切告诉联调局
He's gonna tell all that to the Feds?
我们花一年时间去调查的所有资料
Everything we've been trying to find out for a year.
他们却不劳而获
Talk about getting caught with your hands in your pants.
纳瓦罗今天下午要去水街的联调局安全屋
Navarro's gonna meet his contact this afternoon --
见他的联络人
at a Fed safe house on Water Street.
联调局保证了会给我们看笔录
The Bureau is promising transcripts.
那不是战术核弹 朋友
That's no tactical nuke, my friend.
那是该死的热核武器
That's thermo-friggin'-nuclear.
我们去把这炸♥弹♥丢出去吧
So we'll drop it on the boys.
你先走吧 我随后就到
You go ahead. I'll be right there.
我们对爱德华兹的病毒样本进行了测试
We ran a sample of Edwards' virus
现在正在上传给亚特兰大
which we're uploading to Atlanta now.
自然界中的尼帕病毒含有单链RNA
Naturally-occurring Nipah has one strand of RNA.
她的病毒是双链
Hers has two.
听上去不太妙
That sounds bad.
她在病毒基因中添加了第二条链
She genetically spliced a secondary strand onto the virus.
原因尚不明
No idea why.
等亚特兰大的结果回报后
We'll know more
我们才能知道更多信息
when we hear back from Atlanta.
网络报♥警♥
Network alert.
网络报♥警♥
Network alert.
拒绝访问
Access denied.
拒绝访问
Access denied.
断开连接
-怎么了 -我不知道
- What's going on? - I don't know.
我被拒绝访问了 疾控中心宕机了
I'm locked out. Atlanta's down.
所有人都连不上了
Everyone's down.
这怎么可能
Well, how's that even possible?
我不知道
I have no idea.
但看上去生化病毒
But it seems like the biological virus
正在感染我们整个网络
is now infecting our entire network.
你是说电脑网络感染上了人类病毒
You're telling me a human virus infected a computer network.
这怎么可能
How is that possible?
程序终究是程序 只是0和1的组合
All right, code is code -- ones and zeroes.
区别就在于现在我们可以操控人类基因组
What's changed is that we can now manipulate the human genome
在其中植入恶意代码
to implant malicious code into it.
当受害者被感染的DNA
When the infected DNA from the victims
被分♥析♥上传至疾控中心的网络
was analyzed and uploaded to the CDC's network,
电脑病毒也随之被上传
the computer virus was uploaded with it.
所以这次病毒爆发的目的
So the purpose of the outbreak
就是劫持疾控中心的服务器
was to hijack the CDC's server.
让我们失去访问权限 但为了什么呢
And lock us out. But why?
疾控中心能为她提供数千种致命病毒的
The CDC server could give her the locations and access codes
储藏位置和授权码
to thousands of deadly viruses.
要确定她究竟在系统里做什么的唯一办法
The only way I can see for sure what she's doing inside the system
就是物理接入服务器群
is to physically access the server farm.
那你就这么去做
Then that's what you're going to do.
长官 我是想这么做
Sir, uh, that's what I would like to do.
只是有一个小问题
There's just one small problem...
这片是隔离区
This is the quarantine zone,
而这里是
and this -- this is the server farm
疾控中心电脑系统的服务器群
that supplies the CDC's computer system.
真是非常奇怪的巧合
That's a very strange coincidence.
亦或爱德华兹是早有预谋地选择了目标
Or Edwards chose her target with exactly that in mind.
非常感谢 蒂蒙斯女士
Thank you so much, Miss Timmons.
董事会非常高兴
The board couldn't be happier.
别忘了你的运动衫
Now, don't forget your jersey.
多好看啊
Isn't it marvelous?
相当运动范
Very sporting.
还有这个
And, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
德克尔先生 对吗
Mr. Dekker, is it?
没错
Yes.
相当震撼
Very impressive.
多棒的体育馆
What a gymnasium --
简直是体育竞技的圣地
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表