那个身负五条人命的人
A man who killed five people.
你这是在照雷丁顿的意思
Is this your way of, uh, pushing me,
逼我 激我吗
provoking me like Reddington told you to?
他说这样能揭示你的本质
He said it would reveal who you really are.
-我知道自己的本质 -你是
- I know who I really am. - You're the daughter
全国最大通缉犯的女儿
of the most wanted criminal in the country.
我是个寡妇
I'm a widow,
母亲 也是个好警♥察♥
a mother, and a good cop.
就这样吗
And that's it?
这些是最重要的
That's all that matters.
你说想要一个了结
You say you want closure.
对汤姆
About Tom.
这样我的生活才能重回正轨
So I can get my life back on track.
和雷丁顿无关
That has nothing to do with Reddington.
所谓了结 前提是清算
Closure requires a reckoning.
不仅是汤姆身上的事
Not just about Tom or what happened to him.
还包括背后的原因
But why it happened.
还包括
What role, if any,
你和雷丁顿在其中起到的作用
you or Reddington may have played in it.
-我知道很复杂 -并不
- I know it's complicated. - It isn't, actually.
我也理解你不想面对
And I understand why you don't want to confront it.
真的理解
I do.
但这由不得你
But you have to.
基恩探员 你可是侧写师
Agent Keen, you're a profiler.
除非你能够如实对自己进行侧写
I'm not going to reinstate you
否则我是不会让你复职的
until you can honestly profile yourself.
辛克莱公♥寓♥里那个面模
Where are we on identifying the mold
身份辨认进展如何
found in Sinclair's apartment?
面部识别软件
Okay, so, uh, our facial recognition software
无法找到匹配
wasn't able to pull a match on the mold,
但雷斯勒和纳瓦比探员
but Agents Ressler and Navabi were able
在辛克莱工作室
to find additional points of comparison
又找到一些比较点
at Sinclair's workshop.
应该是其委托人的
Looks like they're reference photos
参考照片
for a client he's trying to match.
-所以替身身份仍然不明 -是的
- So the double's still a mystery. - Yes.
委托人则不然 因为
But not the client, because, okay, I think --
我大概是找到他了
I think I just found him.
布莱恩·巴雷特 33岁
Brian Barrett, 33.
在马里兰州格林贝尔特的一家国防承包商
An aerospace engineer working for a defense contractor
做宇航工程师
in Greenbelt, Maryland.
与妮科尔·罗斯·阿德勒结婚
Married to a Nicole Rose Adler.
两个孩子
Two kids.
妮科尔在五个月前提交了离婚申请
Looks like the wife filed for divorce five months ago.
阿兰姆 联♥系♥女方
Aram, reach out to the ex.
告知情况
Let her know we have a situation.
雷斯勒和纳瓦比 联♥系♥格林贝尔特警局
Ressler, Navabi, have the Greenbelt Police Department
在当地搜查巴雷特的下落
throw a net over the city and find Barrett.
长官 替身怎么办
Sir, what about the double?
找到巴雷特 就能找到替身
We find Barrett, we find the double.
但我眼下最担心的
But right now all I'm worried about
是他前妻的安危
is keeping his ex-wife alive.
还以为你会迟到呢
I almost thought you were gonna be late.
我们还
Are we good...
天啊 你是怎么
My God. How did you --
忍♥忍♥ 还有正事要办
Please, we have a schedule to keep.
先生们 照惯例
Now, gentlemen, the routine.
最后再来回顾一次
Let us, uh, review it one more time.
尼基·阿德勒手♥机♥没人接
No answer on Nicki Adler's phone.
她的男友呢
What about the boyfriend?
出差了
Out of town on business.
助理也联♥系♥不上他
Her assistant couldn't reach him.
我连上了妮科尔·阿德勒
Okay, I was able to access the GPS
车上的定位系统 她刚停
on Nicole Adler's vehicle, and she just stopped.
在西园道和泰森角旁边的
I've got her at what appears to be a parking garage
一处停车场
off Westpark Drive and Tyson's Corner.
-是她的办公点 -这就去
- That's her work. - We're en route.
布莱恩 天啊 吓着我了
Brian. My God. You scared me.
-小妮 -你来我上班的地方干吗
- Hey, Nic. - What are you doing at my office?
你怎么会来这儿
Why are you even here?
这就是关键
Oh, that's the thing.
我并不在这里
I'm not here.
布莱恩
Brian.
这是干什么
Please. What -- What is this?
这个根本没有发生
Well, this isn't even happening.
至少没有发生在我身上
Not with me, at least.
其实我正身在纽约
See, actually, I-I'm in New York.
事实上 我现在正离开曼哈顿的家
In fact, right now I'm leaving my apartment in Manhattan
准备去晨跑 自从发现你和菲尔躺在我床上
about to go on my morning jog like I've done every morning
我每天早上都去的晨跑
since I found you and Phil together in my bed.
所以我并不在这里
So I'm not here.
布莱恩 求求你
Brian, please.
无论你以为自己在做什么 我...
Whatever it is that you think that you're doing, I --
我还记得清清楚楚...
I remember that moment so vividly...
我手握那瓶香槟
Holding that champagne bottle in my fist.
想把它砸到你的脑袋上...
Wanting to crack it over your head...
不要
Please.
不过我知道 那样的话我会坐牢
...but knowing that if I did, I would go to jail.
所以我等着 计划着
So I waited, and I planned.
现在我终于能朝你那自以为是的脸上
And now I'm actually about to get away with putting two bullets
开两枪而不用负任何责任
in that smug little face of yours.
特浓 加奶
Double espresso, shot of milk.
再见 小妮
Goodbye, Nic.
-你还好吧 -没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
好了 好了 没事了
It's okay, it's okay. Okay. Here we go.
谢谢支援
Thanks for the assist.
随时效劳
Anytime.
怎么样
How did it go?
就像我们说的那样
Just like we said.
-偏差 -没有
- Deviations? - Nope.
火车呢
The train?
没人跟踪我
Nobody followed me.
我跑了步 又回到公♥寓♥ 然后换了衣服
I went for the run, went to his apartment, and changed.
完全按照我们说的那样
It went just like we said.
很好
Very good.
你的报酬...
About your payment...
把枪给他
He'll take the gun.
麻烦你了 谢谢
Please, and thank you.
怎么回事
What's going on?
你可以走了
You were about to leave.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
我还没拿到钱呢
I haven't been paid yet.
埃克哈特先生
Mr. Eckhart,
马上离开 还不到你死的时候
go now, and you'll live to die another day.
把自己遮好 外面在下雨
Cover up. It's mucky out there.
我一直在找你
I've been looking for you.
怎们去转转吧
Let's go for a little drive.
听我说 无论你是谁
Look, whoever you are,
我都可以向你保证 诉诸暴♥力♥
I-I-I can assure you that confronting it with violence
是无法解决任何问题的
is no way to resolution.
一个和平主义者 真新鲜
A pacifist. How refreshing.
是胡尔顿派你来的吗
Did Hulton send you?
是因为...
Is that what this is about --
雅加达那个荒谬的任务吗
that absurd assignment in Jakarta?
辛克莱先生 我不知道胡尔顿先生是谁
Mr. Sinclair, I have no idea who Mr. Hulton is
也不知道他想在雅加达干什么
or what he's up to in Jakarta.
我是雷蒙德·雷丁顿
My name is Raymond Reddington.
我该知道你是谁吗
Should I know who you are?
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
你是一位强迫症患者
You're obsessive-compulsive.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表