having a quick visit with an old friend.
雷蒙德 我找到一些瑞布罗申芝士
Raymond, I found some Reblochon.
瑞布罗申芝士
Ah, the Reblochon.
看看有没有甜温柏酱
See if he has some quince paste
或是核桃仁
or a handful of walnuts around here somewhere.
我不想打扰你的巴黎假期
I hate to interrupt your little, um, Parisian vacation,
但我们现在要截获
but if we're gonna intercept
中东最臭名昭著的毒品供应商
the most notorious drug supplier in the Middle East,
我们需要知道你的计划
we're gonna need to hear your plan.
是 关于这个...
Uh, yes. About that...
怎么了
What about that?
出了点小问题
A small wrinkle.
但是不用担心
Nothing to fret.
怎么回事
What's going on?
核桃仁
Walnuts.
是这样
Uh, truth be told,
我本来指望一位名为班扬·迪富尔的
I anticipated a dear friend and contractor
承包商朋友
by the name of Bunyan Dufour
负责莫萨德克在乡下的安保工作
would be handling Mosadek's security in country.
他是一直跟莫萨德克合作的可靠的专业人员
He's a trusted operative who's worked with Mosadek in the past.
让我猜猜 你的朋友没得到这次的工作
And let me guess -- your friend didn't get the job.
要价太高了
Overbid the contract.
更糟的是 现在好像是维克托·曼宗
Worse yet, it appears Victor Manzon
负责莫萨德克的安保工作
is now running point on Mosadek's security.
很不幸 维克托和我有一段不堪回首的过去
Unfortunately, Victor and I have something of a sordid past.
这个我就不多说了
I'll spare you the details,
总之就是
but the long and the short of it is
就算维克托愿意
that if Victor were inclined
对别人和盘托出莫萨德克的安保细节
to hand over Mosadek's security detail to anyone,
-那个人也不会是我 -好极了
- it wouldn't be me. - Wonderful.
那你的建议 我们怎么找他
So how do you suggest we find him?
我不会建议我们做任何事
Oh, I wouldn't suggest we do anything.
听着 要是你觉得我们会在这里坐着干等
Look, if you think we're gonna sit around
而你在那边喝着小酒 那你...
a-and wait while you drink away the day, pal --
老天啊
Heaven's sake.
欢迎醒过来
Welcome back.
头怎么样了
How's the noggin?
你跟一袋子石头一样倒了下去
You went down like a bag of rocks.
省省吧 维克托 我喝的有点多
Save it, Victor. I've had too much to drink
不想听你说这些有的没的
to care what you're saying in any language.
我们现在唯一需要讨论的是
The only thing you and I are going to discuss
扎拉克·莫萨德克
is Zarak Mosadek and whatever rock
以及你和你的安保公♥司♥把他藏到哪里了
you and your security firm are hiding him under.
所以 我们就直奔主题吧
So, let's get down to brass tacks
省得你的头再跟瓶子做亲密接触
before you and I and your noggin have another go with the bottle.
这是一个糟糕的主意
Okay, that is a terrible idea.
-你能追踪到他的车吗 -能 那是公车
- Can you track his car? - Yes, it's a government vehicle.
-上面有标记 但 -你能控制交通灯吗
- They're geo-tagged, but -- - And can you control the traffic light?
可以 但他可能会错过信♥号♥♥
Yes, but he could miss the signal.
他可能一边发短♥信♥一边开车
He could be texting and driving.
-他不会的 -你怎么知道
- He won't be. - How can you be so sure?
因为他是一个遵守规则的人
Because he is a stickler for the rules.
否则他就会把文件给我们了
Otherwise, he would have given us the file.
天啊
Geez.
我的天啊
Oh, oh, my God.
天啊 你还好吧
Oh, my God. Are you all right?
我不知道
I-I'm not sure.
假设我没死
Assuming I'm not dead
而且他的电脑也在车上
and he has his laptop in his car
而且里面还有我们要找的文件
and he's uploaded the file we're looking for onto it,
话说 让某人冒着生命危险
which, by the way, seemed like way too many "Ands"
却要依靠这么多的"而且"...
to risk one's life over...
如果事情真如我们预期的那样
If he does all these things --
-而且我没死 -你不会死的
- And I am not dead. - Which you won't be.
因为你肯定这家伙是个遵守规则的人
Because you're so sure this man is a rule follower.
而你总共只见过这个人一面
This man you've met -- I don't know -- all of one time.
好吧 如果我这么说能安慰你的话
Okay, if it's any consolation,
如果他没有文件
if he doesn't have the file,
如果他边发短♥信♥边开车
and he is texting and driving,
而你真的死了
and you do die,
我会非常遗憾
I will be very sorry.
复♥制♥文件需要多久
Now, how long will it take to copy this file?
不到一分钟
Less than a minute.
放松 别紧张
Easy, easy.
别紧张 好吗
Just relax, okay?
我给这个U盘编了程
I programmed the flash drive to bypass
它会绕开密♥码♥ 直接搜索
any password requirements, run a search,
把关于伊恩·加维的文件都下载下来
and download any results that ping for Ian Garvey.
我车上有急救箱
I-I-I-I got a -- a first-aid kit in the car.
不不不 别 你能...
No, no, no, no, no, no. Just, uh, can you, um...
跟我一起祈祷吗
pray with me?
祈祷
Pray?
好
Okay.
-轻点 -好 那我们祈祷...
- Easy, easy. - Okay. Pray to, um,
我不知道
I don't know, to, uh...
祈祷感谢我没有受重伤 而且
to give thanks that I'm fine and that,
你没有边开车边发短♥信♥
you weren't texting.
没有 我从来不会那样做
No, I-I never text and drive.
谁知道呢
Who knew?
好了
Oh. Yeah.
好了 我好多了
Okay. I feel better.
很高兴你赶回来了
Glad you could make it.
谢谢 唐纳德
Thank you, Donald.
永远这么绅士
Ever the gentleman.
知道莫萨德克的位置了吗
Do you have a location on Mosadek?
知道了
I do.
扎拉克·莫萨德克以及他的随从
Zarak Mosadek and his entourage
此刻正待在十六区门克勒贝尔大街上的
are currently staying in an eighth-floor penthouse
一个八层公♥寓♥的顶层里
on Avenue Kléber in the 16th arrondissement.
除了两名寸步不离
Now, in addition to the two guards
跟着他的守卫以外
who are with him at all times,
还有两个人守在屋里
there will also be two men assigned to the room
街对面一个公♥寓♥里有个侦查员
and a scout watching from an apartment across the street
还有两个武装警卫守在大厅里
and two armed guards in the lobby of the building.
-就这些吗 -不止
- Well, is that it? - No.
他还有三辆车停在楼下的街上
He has three vehicles parked on the street below
以及法国警方里的内线
and assets in the French police,
对了 别忘了大楼里的普通保安和监控设施
and, oh, we mustn't forget the usual building security and CCTV feeds.
这行不通
No way.
我们得花好久才能制定好合适的计划
I mean, this -- this would take weeks to plan out correctly.
我们连大楼都进不去
We won't be able to get inside the building,
更别说把莫萨德克带走了
let alone get Mosadek out.
别这么说 你们的冒险精神哪去了
Oh, come on. Where's your sense of adventure?
团队精神哪去了
Your esprit de corps?
所以你的意思是
So, you're telling me that you got a way
你有办法把这个渣滓带出他的碉堡
that you can get this lowlife out of his bunker
同时不把我们都害死
without getting us all killed?
-电梯 -电梯
- The elevator. - Oh, the elevator?
天啊 咱们想到一块去了
Oh, my God! You had the same idea.
请继续说 我们听着呢
Please continue. We're listening.
第一个挑战是进到建筑物里面
Well, the first obstacle is access to the building.
幸运的是 邓比有个苏丹联络人
Fortunately, Dembe has a Sudanese contact
他帮这个城市的年轻移♥民♥找工作
who helps to find work for young immigrants in the city.
邓比的联络人会帮我们搞到编码安全徽章
Dembe's contact will arrange for coded security badges,
让我们能够进入楼内
which gets us into the building,
接下来就看肖恩-菲利普的了
which brings us to Jean-Philippe.
肖恩-菲利普是谁
And Jean-Philippe is?
我认识的一个可爱的小爆破手
A delightful little firecracker with whom I've become acquainted.
他是个骄傲的巴黎人 有时挺烦人的
He's a proud Parisian, which can be frustrating at times.
他完全懂英语
He understands English perfectly,
但是拒绝说一个字
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表