-都在格拉夫顿县 -不错 这很重要
- Both in Grafton County. - Yes, which is important
因为摩尔的书里提到过他称之为
because Moore's book refers to something that he calls
祈愿仪式的东西
an Invocation Ceremony.
那像是场洗礼 在瀑布里举♥行♥
It's like a baptism. It takes place in a waterfall.
新罕布♥什♥尔共有八十五处瀑布
Now, out of 85 waterfalls in New Hampshire,
格拉夫顿县有其中二十五 而斯廷森布鲁克瀑布
25 are in Grafton County, and one, Stinson Brook Falls,
就在距离女孩被发现处三千米的地方
is located just 2 miles from where Jane Doe was found.
很好 但我们能根据这个
That's excellent, but does it give us
划出确切搜寻范围吗
a specific search parameter?
不行 但凭这个可以
No, but this does.
纳税记录显示
Okay, tax records
摩尔失踪那年
deeding 580 acres of wooded land
有三千五百亩林地
to a non-profit entity
转让给一家非营利机构
the same year that Moore vanished.
去 通知小队
Go. Notify the team.
-多谢 长官 -谢我什么
- Thank you, sir. - For what?
没有说那些无用的安慰话
Not saying it's gonna be okay.
这么说 你的意思是你被陷害了
So, you're saying you were framed?
我的意思是有人提出了一个足够可信的说法
I'm saying a perfectly plausible narrative was created.
那些人属于一个名为秘社的影子政♥府♥
By some shadow government called the Cabal.
确实存在秘密社团
Secret societies exist.
像是秘社 三边委员会
The Cabal, the Trilateral Commission --
都是些手握强权 为私利而左右局势的
private organizations that harness powerful forces
秘密组织
to tip the scales in their favor --
通过军事行动
military engagements,
联♥合♥国♥调停 国际条约一类的手段
U.N. Interventions, treaties.
秘社是我无意发间发现的
The Cabal is the one I stumbled across
我试过摧毁他们
and tried to destroy.
为此 他们也试图杀了我
To prevent that, they tried to destroy me.
你被一群自认为统治世界的人
How does you getting targeted by a scary group of people
视为眼中钉
who think they rule the world
与你抛弃我们有什么关系
explain why you abandoned us?
我没有抛下你们
You weren't abandoned.
我是为了保护你们
You were protected.
是啊 显然你忘了我定的规矩了
Yes. So, you forget my ground rules,
我带你去见奈奥米
which is I take you to Naomi
而你要如实回答
in exchange for honest answers.
1990年 克格勃和中情局
In 1990, the KGB and the CIA
几乎毫无共同点
had almost nothing in common
但他们有个共同目标
except the mutual determination
就是要抓到一个人
to hunt down one individual.
你
You.
做一个美国执法机构的逃犯
Being a fugitive from American law enforcement
比起做两个世界最强国家的
is a lot easier than being a fugitive
逃犯要容易的多
from the two most powerful nations on Earth.
而该目标身边的人
And anyone close to a target of theirs
也会被他们盯上
becomes a target themselves.
-家人 -尤其是家人
- Family. - Especially family.
除非她们
Unless they're...
在平安夜
abandoned...
被抛弃
on the side of a road...
于路边...
on Christmas Eve.
你离开之后 我们就进了证人保护计划
After you left, we went into Witness Protection.
安置在秘社找不到的地方
Put where the Cabal wouldn't find you.
我父亲也找不到
Or my father.
这是一个有效的方法 尽管它令人心碎
An effective, albeit excruciatingly painful solution.
有效
Effective?
你活下来了
You survived,
你母亲也活下来了
as did your mother,
我希望你现在愿意带我去见她
to whom I hope you are now willing to take me.
妈妈 别让他们带走我
Mommy, please don't let them take me!
不要听她的 珍珠
Don't listen to her, Pearl.
不要让那股被感染的精神进入你的大脑
Don't let that tainted spirit into your head.
提醒自己她已经被感染了
Remind yourself she's been infected.
那已经不是我们的孩子了
That is not our girl.
不 妈妈 不要
No! Mommy! No!
救救我
Help me!
救救我
Help me!
妈妈 不要 救救我
Mommy, no! Help me!
不 妈妈
No! Mommy!
上帝啊 我们谦卑地恳求你
O God, we humbly beseech Thee
-为了你的仆人梅贝尔的灵魂... -妈妈
- for the soul of your servant Maybelle... - Mommy.
...今日你吩咐她离开我们
...that today Thou hast commanded to depart from us,
你不会送她
that Thou wouldst not deliver her
入敌人之手
into the hands of the enemy,
而是令我们宝贵的梅贝尔
but command that our precious Maybelle
被圣天使接受...
be received by Holy Angels --
林子里有动静
There's something in the trees!
是奥洛
The Ollo!
拉响警报
Sound the alarm!
大家都进去
Everybody inside!
各就各位
Positions!
妈妈
Mommy!
已经包围了
We have containment!
没事了
It's okay.
梅贝尔 我是来帮你的 好吗
Maybelle, I'm here to help. Okay?
我们走
Come on.
-找到她了吗 -还没 情况如何
- Did you find her? - No, not yet. What do we know?
十二个人 也许还有一些藏在大房♥子里
Dozen, maybe more inside the big house --
另外还有二十个在房♥子后面
another 20 confirmed in the building behind.
他们全副武装 但都是老旧枪♥械♥
They're well armed, but with older weapons.
现在我们的人正在清查旁边的建筑物
My men are clearing the out buildings as we speak.
-他们想跟我们对峙 -所以还没找到她
- They're forcing a stand-off. - So, you haven't found her?
-找谁 他是谁 -阿兰姆 等一下
- Found who? Who's this? - Aram, hold up.
听着 我需要跟里面
Look, I need a line inside
负责的人通话
to speak to whoever's in charge.
还没找到她 那她肯定和他们一起待在里面
If they haven't found her, then she's gotta be inside with them.
-我们也不确定 -她要是没在里面
- We don't know that. - Or she's not inside,
那她的处境就更危险
and then she's in even more danger,
但是里面肯定有人知道情况
but someone in there knows for sure.
我们得进去
We have to go in.
-你清楚我们不能 -人♥质♥救援队在路上了
- We can't, and you know that. - HRT's en route.
我们不能等谈判专家了
We cannot wait for a negotiator.
我们现在就得做点什么
We have to do something now.
阿兰姆 我知道你很害怕
Aram, I know how scared you are,
但你得冷静下来 我们是有预案的
but you have to calm down. We have a protocol.
他们将我们视为敌人
They think that we are the enemy,
认为我们感染了某种病毒
that we are infected with some kind of virus.
不会随随便便就让我们进去
They are not gonna just let us walk in.
好了 我们在方圆九十米设置了环形防线
Okay, we have a perimeter at a 100-yard radius.
狙击手已就位
Snipers on the mark.
州巡逻队正沿116号♥公路的侧翼赶来
State's Patrol's flanking along route 116,
但人♥质♥救援队过不来 地势太险峻
but HRT can't land here -- the terrain's too rough.
我们在本顿作准备 然后开进来
We're staging in Benton and driving in.
-要多久 -一个钟头内 最多三刻钟
- How long? - Hour. 45 minutes tops.
-能跟里面的人通话了吗 -还不行
- Did you get that line inside? - Not yet.
找不到电♥话♥线 我们正在研究无线电...
My men can't find phone lines. We're working on radio --
-让他回来 -阿兰姆 阿兰姆
- Hey! Get him back here! - Aram. Aram.
-等等 -你要干什么 阿兰姆
- Wait! - What are you doing, Aram?
让他站住
Stop him.
你就站在那里
That's far enough.
我没有武器
I'm unarmed.
我是阿兰姆·莫伊塔巴尔
My name is Agent Aram Mojtabai.
联邦调查局探员
I'm with the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
1957年之前就有联调局了
There was an FBI way before 1957,
所以你们应该知道联调局是什么吧
so you -- you know what that is, right?
现在已经没有联调局了
There's no FBI anymore.
天啊 好吧
Oh, boy. Okay.
你看 你这样认为
Yeah, see, uh, you think that.
我知道是他们这样教你
I-I-I know you were taught to believe that,
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表