而不是根据我的
not mine.
逼她 激她
Push her. Provoke her.
找出法子突破她的伤痛与愤怒
Figure out a way past her grief and anger,
就能见识到她的本质
and you'll see her for who she really is.
什么本质
And who is that?
和我截然相反的一个人
Everything that I am not.
时间到了
Oop! Time's up.
恐怕今天只能到这儿了
I'm afraid that's all for today.
这次会面还不错 任重道远啊
Good session, though. Tough stuff.
埃克哈特先生
Mr. Eckhart?
大...大...大卫
Da-- Da-- David?
正是 我们认识吗
Yeah. Who's asking?
我叫本·罗韦
My name's Ben Rowe.
希望能给你介绍一份工作
Uh, I-I'd like to talk with you about a job.
好吧 假如我确实同意
All right, say I do agree to do this,
-完成这个任务 -嗯
- to go on this assignment. - Right.
不会有人知道
Well -- Well, nobody would know.
因为是违法的
Because it's illegal.
非也 你的部分完全合法
No, not at all. Not your part.
你的部分...十分简单
Your part is, uh -- It's quite simple.
但是假如要做
But should we agree to proceed,
我会将你需要完成的工作
I will provide you with a sequence of detailed actions
都详细告知
that you will be required to complete.
这些任务...都十分简单
These tasks are -- are quite simple --
穿过一条街 经过一处食物货摊
a street to take, a food vendor to pass,
晨跑时候给别人打招呼
a face to wave at on your morning jog.
那你说的那些改造呢
What about these changes you say you want to make?
假如你愿意照我们的安排做
Should you be willing and able to follow this script,
那我们需要给你来点修整
then -- then we would need a few modifications.
什么意思 让我往某人的长相靠吗
This is, what -- to make me look like someone else?
某个...我不认识的人
Some -- Some stranger?
这我不能告诉你
I can't tell you that.
先改造外表 然后叫我去慢跑
You give me a makeover, you tell me to go for a jog
并给别人打招呼
and wave at people.
怎么 我要装成什么人
Why? Who am I pretending to be?
这不重要
It's not important.
照着流程做
Now stick to the script.
我不是白♥痴♥
I'm not an idiot.
这肯定不是什么好事
Whatever this is isn't good.
你怎么知道我不会拒绝
How do you know I won't say no?
人们动动手指敲敲键盘
It's amazing the depth of personal information
就能获知他人的大量信息 真是令人惊叹
that one can access with just a few keystrokes.
我知道你身负房♥贷和赡养费
I know about your upside-down mortgage, your alimony,
还有大笔无力偿付的债务
the mounds of debt that you can never overcome.
难道你认为
Do you think I would have offered
我开出那么高的价钱
such a significant amount of money
是等着被你拒绝的吗
unless I thought you were going to say yes?
你不会拒绝的吧
You are gonna say yes, aren't you?
我们根据不在场制♥造♥者汽车的特征
We've created a list of E-Z Pass users
筛出部分逸通卡用户
based on the description of The Alibi's car.
交叉对比在26大街附近收费路段
We cross-checked that with the toll roads
有记录的车辆
closest to the 26th Street shelter.
所以现在有多少车
So, how many cars are we talking about?
840辆
840.
我们联♥系♥了收费公路管理局
We contacted the Toll Road Authority
调出所有过往车辆的牌照
and pulled the video from every license plate of every car.
在最初的840辆车中
And out of the 840,
有582辆车主为男
582 are licensed to men.
都可能是我们的目标
Any of whom could be our Blacklister.
从车管局系统调出车主照片
Pull their license photos from the DMV
发给雷丁顿
and get them to Reddington.
看目击证人能否指认
See if his witness can make a positive I.D.
谢谢你 帕里斯
Thank you, Paris.
他的工作就是给你做饭
All he does is cook for you?
没错
Yes.
每天吗
Every day?
每天
Every day.
他同时还是一位卓越的棋手
He's also a hell of a chess player.
甚至好过邓比 远在我之上
Even better than Dembe and way better than me.
美味
Well, it's delicious.
德洛雷斯 和卡希尔一块儿离开的男子
Delores, the man Kahil left with.
你在这本册子里有找到吗
Did you find his picture anywhere in the book?
那一年冬天很冷
You know, when I lost my apartment,
我失去了自己的公♥寓♥
it was the dead of winter,
要不是卡希尔
and I would have froze to death
我早就冻死了
if it wasn't for Kahil.
和卡希尔一块离开的
The man Kahil left with,
豪车上的男子
the one in the fancy car --
我怕他会伤害你的朋友
I worry that he may hurt your friend.
请帮我一起保护卡希尔
Please help me to protect Kahil.
你看起来挺老实的
You have an honest face.
我是个老实人
I'm an honest man.
联♥系♥哈罗德
You should call Harold.
告诉他我们知道黑名单人物的地址了
Tell him we have an address for the Blacklister.
难怪德马科能逃脱
No wonder DeMarco walked.
这家伙设计的不在场证明十分精细
This guy laid out every step of his alibi.
甚至是谋杀当天
Down to the kind of lottery ticket
要买♥♥的乐透彩票
he was supposed to buy the day of the murder.
有了德马科杀死其搭档的证据
Proof that DeMarco killed his business partner,
假如替身还活着 则他也是从犯
which makes his double an accessory if he's still alive.
你认为辛克莱杀了替身
You think Sinclair's murdering the doppelgangers?
我的想法而已
It's a theory.
因为他们没有活动也都没有报♥警♥
None of them have turned up alive or gone to the police.
而且房♥间里有十多个面模
And we have, what, a dozen of these facial casts in the room?
这里还有二十多个吧
Another two dozen here?
他像是在收集战利品
It's like he's keeping trophies of his conquests.
所以他犯下的命案数量就翻倍了
We now have at least twice as many murders to charge him with.
雷斯勒 有发现
Ressler. We have something.
辛克莱还没罢手
Sinclair's not finished.
阿兰姆 我们发现了最新委托人
Aram, I think we found Sinclair's next client.
还有一个
There's another?
-雷丁顿 -纳瓦比探员 你好
- Reddington. - Agent Navabi, what a pleasure.
我们找到一男子的塑料面模
We found a plaster mold of a man --
应该是辛克莱的最新委托人
presumably Sinclair's next client --
但没找到记录册
but not his dossier.
这造成了什么问题
And that presents a problem?
辛克莱行事极为精细
Sinclair is painstakingly precise.
对每次不在场证明的设计都有详细记录
He keeps detailed records of every alibi he creates,
但现在唯一找不到的
and yet the one dossier we can't find
就是他下个任务的记录册
is for his next job.
或许得再找找
Maybe you should keep looking.
或许是你拿走了
Maybe you took it.
肯定会出现的
I'm sure it'll turn up somewhere,
到时候请告诉我
and when it does, let me know.
我们就可以庆贺一番了 你请
Then we can celebrate. Your treat.
你可以告诉他们名字的
You could give them the name.
他们会查明白的
They'll put it together.
他们已经知道长相了
They have the face.
而我们还有长路要赶
And we have a long drive.
特浓 加奶
Double espresso, shot of milk.
喂
Hello?
好消息
Good news.
我找到另一个你了
I found your double.
你为什么想复职
Why do you want to be reinstated?
找出杀死我丈夫的凶手
To find the man who murdered my husband.
当晚还有五个人死在你家
Five other men were murdered in your apartment that night.
你想找出杀死他们的人吗
Are you interested in finding out the man who murdered them?
不太想
Not as much, no.
警方认为你毫无此念
The police think you're not interested at all,
他们认为你想保护他
that you're protecting him.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表