要续杯吗 亲爱的
Need a warm up, hon?
不用了 谢谢 结账
No. Thanks. Just the check.
马上就
Be right...
就来
right back.
你还好吗
Hey, are you okay?
菲比 你怎么了
Hey, Phoebe, what's the matter?
我不知道怎么了 我
I don't know what's wrong. I...
我感觉头晕 不能
I feel dizzy, like -- I can't...
亲爱的 你在发烧
Honey, you're burning up.
-菲比 -有医生在吗
- Oh, Phoebe! - Is there a doctor here?!
-快叫救护车 -菲比
- Somebody call an ambulance! - Phoebe?
我脑袋里 耳鸣
...My head, that ringing --
救救我 我不能... 不对劲
Please, I can't -- something's wrong.
看起来像是病毒反应
She seems to be having some kind of viral reaction.
救护车马上就到
Ambulance is on its way.
赶快联♥系♥疾控中心
We have to call the CDC right now.
你不能把我关在这里
You can't keep me here.
我们没问题
Yeah, we both feel fine.
又有一个
I got another.
有没有谁能解释下到底怎么回事
Can somebody explain what's going on?
女士们先生们 我是马库斯·乔飞博士
Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Dr. Marcus Joffey.
疾控中心调查员
I'm a CDC investigator.
这家餐馆已经被隔离
This facility is being placed under quarantine.
我们需要确认谁的情况更为紧急
We need to identify who needs immediate care.
第68号♥
枪在我这
I took the liberty.
这床垫是乳胶的还是记忆泡沫
Is this latex or memory foam.
他闯入我家
He broke into my house.
我大半夜被惊醒
I wake up in the middle of the night,
他就坐在我的床上
the man's sitting on the edge of my bed.
雷丁顿就喜欢把事情搞得很浮夸
Reddington has a flair for the dramatic.
他威胁要杀了我
He threatened to kill me.
如果你泄露他和联调局的关系
If you divulge his relationship with the FBI.
那就别泄露
So don't.
我们告诉你这些是希望赢得你的信任
We told you about this to gain your trust.
雷丁顿只想让你帮我找到杀害我丈夫的凶手
Reddington just wants you to help me find my husband's killer.
他确实是这么说的
That's what he said.
虽然他看起来对我的床垫更有兴趣
Although he seemed more interested in where I bought my mattress.
你说你有办法引出凶手
You said you had a way to draw out the killer,
你叫他什么来着 大马士革
what do you call him -- Damascus.
我们还不知道他的真名
We don't know his real name,
只知道他是个警♥察♥ 但是在保护
just that he's a cop who's protecting drug dealers
纳什集团的毒贩
with the Nash syndicate.
我所在的跨机构特别小组正在想办法抓住他们
I'm part of an inter-agency task force trying to bring them down.
每次一有线索
Every time we get a lead,
大马士革就会通风报信 我们一无所获
Damascus tips them off, and we get nothing.
也就是说杀害汤姆的人在特别小组里有耳目
Which means whoever killed Tom has a line in on his task force.
下次开会时
So at my next meeting,
我会告诉全组我们也有个耳目
I'm gonna let it be known that we have a snitch of our own.
集团里一个可以指认大马士革的人
Someone inside the syndicate who can ID Damascus.
波比·纳瓦罗
Bobby Navarro,
失踪了的集团前毒贩
former dealer from the syndicate who's gone missing.
告诉他们我会什么时间 在哪里和纳瓦罗见面
We'll tell them where and when I'll meet Navarro
然后他会告诉我大马士革是谁
and that he's gonna ID Damascus.
这样到时候现身阻止这一会面的人
And whoever shows up to stop that from happening
要么是大马士革 要么可以引领我们找到他
will either be Damascus or someone that can lead us to him.
辛格尔顿警探 我相信你也会同意
Detective Singleton, as I'm sure you'll agree,
黑警是好警♥察♥最大的敌人
a dirty cop♬is a good cop's worst enemy.
但是要追查自己人仍然很难
Still, it's hard to go after one of our own.
并且很危险
And dangerous.
我很欣赏你的决心
I appreciate your determination.
基恩探员 联♥系♥雷丁顿
Agent Keen, reach out to Reddington.
告诉他从今往后
Please implore him that, moving forward,
离警探的床垫远点
he should stay off the detective's mattress.
抱歉 我退出了
I'm sorry, I'm out.
是的 离开监狱了
Yes. Of jail.
靠的是我
Because of me.
作为上述自♥由♥的交换
And in exchange for said freedom,
你欠我一个真实的的 因电线纠缠
you owe me one genuine, bona fide, Earl Fagen,
结果引发火海的厄尔·费根
electrical-wires-somehow-got-crossed inferno.
然后你才能退出
Then you're out.
不 那样我就又回来了
No. Then I'm in.
我是说又重操旧业
I mean, then I'm back in.
你这是给瘾君子闻毒品
You're waving coke in front of an addict.
那就小吸一口
Then take a snort.
我不是在跟你商量
This isn't a negotiation.
这是给你的任务
It's an assignment.
我有一桩生意变成了麻烦
I have a business that's become a liability.
我需要你把它付之一炬
I need you to burn it down.
家畜小屋 说定了
Critter Cabin. We're in the book.
你来了 我有个案子
There you are. I have a case.
而我有个要求 别再难为辛格尔顿了
And I have a request -- Take it easy on Singleton.
他是我们这边的
He's on our side.
暂时是 出于他的恐惧
For now. Because he's afraid not to be.
我觉得床头聊天非常有效而且让人愉悦
I find a good bedside chat to be effective and exhilarating.
我们有个计划
He and I have a plan.
如果生效 就知道是谁杀了汤姆了
And if works out, it'll ID Tom's killer.
然后呢
And then what?
如果是个警♥察♥ 你会怎么做
If it turns out to be a cop, what are you gonna do then?
让系统解决自己人
Let the system close ranks around one of its own?
让他找好律师 出庭受审
Let him lawyer up? Stand trial?
即使有视频证明警♥察♥杀死了无辜受害者
Juries acquit cops even when they have video
陪审团也会判其无罪
showing those cops shooting innocent victims.
你觉得陪审团会相信你的话 你的记忆
You think a jury will take your word over his, your memory?
这段记忆来自于一个遭受了严重的大脑创伤
The memory of someone who suffered♬such significant brain trauma
昏迷了10个月的人
she was in a coma for 10 months.
你为什么要说这些
Why are you telling me this?
因为我们都知道法庭解决不了这件事
Because you and I both know this doesn't end in a courtroom.
只能私下解决
It ends on the street.
我希望你准备好
I want you to be prepared for that.
我所说的案子
About this case...
我唯一有兴趣的案子就是汤姆的谋杀
The only case♬I'm interested in working on is Tom's murder.
不幸的是这一个很紧急
Well, unfortunately this is an urgent one.
纽约市发生了一起非常严重的病毒爆发事件
There's been a rather acute viral outbreak in New York City,
并且恐怕事出人为
and I'm afraid it was not a natural occurrence.
一个南非的黑市商人津巴·玛兹·奥克罗
Nine months ago, Reddington was approached by Jumbal Mazi Okoro,
九个月前联♥系♥了雷丁顿
a South African black-market trader
在为他的客户找一种稀有的病毒药剂
who was looking to secure a rare viral agent for his client.
奥科罗在找一种
Okoro was requesting a pathogen
"传染力最强"的病原体
with "Maximum contagion capabilities."
雷丁顿从来不做存在道德争议的生意
Reddington never facilitated the trade citing ethical issues.
看出来了
Go figure.
根据今早的事件
But based on this morning's incident,
雷丁顿认为那名客户可能是
Reddington believes this client may be responsible
纽约袭击案的幕后黑手
for the attacks in New York.
莫伊塔巴尔探员
Agent Mojtabai.
有什么好笑的吗
Something funny?
什么
What?
没有
Uh, no.
对不起 我刚刚只是在 看基恩探员
Uh, sorry, I was just -- watching Agent Keen.
很高兴你回来了
It's, uh -- it's good to have you back.
就算只是恢复了一小部分职务
Even if it's on restricted duty.
谢谢 阿兰姆
Thanks, Aram.
雷丁顿为什么觉得这其中有关联
What makes Reddington think there's a connection?
奥科罗之前想搞到的是同一类病毒
Okoro was looking to obtain the same kind of pathogen --
高浓缩 高纯度的有机化学物
a highly concentrated, purified form of organic chemicals.
雷丁顿能找到那名客户吗
Now, can Reddington ID the client?♬
不能 奥克罗也不能 他在十一月被杀了
No. And neither can Okoro, who was killed in November.
但是根据今早的事件
But based on this morning's incident,
雷丁顿认为他那个"客户"
Reddington believes his would-be client
可能在美国境内活动
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表