This is an opportunity.
美国政♥府♥打算冻结那些资金
The U.S. Government is about to freeze those funds.
如果我能找到账户持有人
If I can ID the account holders
在冻结生效前通知他们
and notify them before the freeze goes into effect,
那些迫切需要
I'll be owed a favor by individuals
为我帮他们保护下来的资金
who will be in desperate need of safe haven
寻找避险天堂的人就会欠我一个人情
for the very funds I'll have secured for them.
如果你能帮我确认这些开户人的身份
If you can help me identify those account holders,
我会很高兴把他们介绍给你的
I'd be only too happy to refer them to you.
你一定有办法
You must have some means
能确认这些优质的新客户
of identifying such promising new clientele.
他捅了我丈夫
He stabbed my husband.
体格魁梧 大约1米7
一个有大马士革刀的人
The man with the Damascus knife?
纳瓦罗给他干活
Navarro worked for him.
这三个人
These three...
给纳瓦罗♥干♥活
worked for Navarro.
纳什集团的成员
Part of the Nash syndicate.
以前通过考夫曼食品饮料贩毒
Used to run drugs outside of the Kaufman Food and Liquor.
有大马士革刀的人 他是谁
And Damascus -- who is he?
我不知道
I have no idea.
听我说 我们审问过纳瓦罗了
Look -- we questioned Navarro.
没什么确凿证据 只能放了他
Nothing stuck, so we had to kick him loose.
那些人为什么会出现
Why were these men here?
不知道
I don't know.
知道他们跟你丈夫有什么联♥系♥吗
No idea what their connection was to your husband?
没有联♥系♥ 他那时在帮一个朋友
There was no connection. He was helping a friend.
尼克·克尔帕 也被杀了
Nik Korpal. Was also killed.
-知道他为什么帮克尔帕医生吗 -不知道
- Know why he was helping Dr. Korpal? - No.
从这些尸体里取出的子弹
The bullets pulled from these bodies
跟现场发现的武器并不相符
didn't match any of the weapons found at the scene.
有人杀了来袭击你的人
Someone killed your attackers.
知道是谁吗
Any idea who?
我当时昏过去了
I was unconscious at that point.
你和你丈夫是怎么去医院的
How'd you and your husband get to the hospital?
什么
What?
谁送你们去的
Who took you there?
我不知道
I don't know.
我想你都明白
I know you already know this...
所以就算是善意提醒吧
so consider this a friendly reminder.
如果你帮一名罪犯
You're an accessory
逃脱罪责 那你就是从犯了
if you help someone get away with a crime.
这也算是善意提醒
That's a friendly reminder?
再给你一张名片
In case you misplaced the last one.
如果想起什么 给我打电♥话♥
If you think of anything, give me a call.
考夫曼食品饮料
体格魁梧 大约1米7
你是谁
And who might you be?
我不会帮忙的 你没法逼我
I'm not helping you. You can't make me.
金融管理局抓到艾萨克森女士
The Monetary Authority caught Miss Isaacson
试图黑入我们的账户
trying to hack into our accounts.
一名法官把她的刑期减到了九个月
A judge reduced her sentence to nine months
作为交换条件 她帮我们找出系统中
in exchange for her agreeing to help identify vulnerabilities
存在的漏洞
in our own system.
鸡舍里的狐狸 赫尔曼
A fox in the hen house, Hermann.
你得看好你的鸡了
You'll have to keep a close watch on the chickens.
想知道你给我的那些账号♥的主人
If anyone can put names to the numbers you gave me,
只能找艾萨克森女士
it's Miss Isaacson.
我不会这么做的
I'm not going to.
-开个价吧 -我不要你的钱
- Name your price. - I don't want your money.
那你想要什么
What do you want?
去死吧
Bite me.
这女人正合我意
A woman after my own heart.
你是名无政♥府♥主义者
You're an anarchist.
你知道查理·卓别林也是无政♥府♥主义者吗
Did you know Charlie Chaplin was an anarchist?
我对政♥府♥ 对规定以及各种各样的束缚
I've cultivated a healthy hatred for governments
非常的不满
and rules and all the incumbent fetters.
我明白 好吧 赫尔曼
I understand. Oh well, Hermann.
我们尽力了 下次再说吧
We tried. Perhaps next time.
等等 削吉山呢
Wait a minute. What about Sogi-san?
那个纹身师
The tattoo artist?
几年前我帮他买♥♥到一种非常稀有的染料
I helped him secure a very rare dye several years ago.
什么 纹身师
I'm sorry -- a tattoo artist?
一个隐居但很有想象力的纹身师
A reclusive but visionary artist,
他非常厉害
which is all the more impressive
在喝醉酒视线模糊的情况下
considering he does his best work
纹出了他最棒的作品
after drinking himself half-blind.
北海道 小樽市
Otaru, Hokkaido Prefecture.
你告诉我这些名字
You get me those names,
我会在一周内帮你预约到他
I'll get you an appointment within the week.
如果我骗你 你还可以黑入
And if I'm lying, you could always
银行把这些钱全都偷走
hack into the bank and steal the whole omakase.
我相信削吉山一定能
I'm sure Sogi-san will do wonders
在你胸骨下这块
with that whisper of unmarked flesh
未经雕琢的皮肤上有所作为
below your suprasternal notch.
给我预约上 我就告诉你那些人名
Just get me the appointment, and I'll get you the names.
可以纹个翠迪鸟或者火爆山姆
Perhaps Tweety Bird or Yosemite Sam.
或者是一个拿着活扳手的女人
Or a lady riding a monkey wrench.
雷丁顿找出了名单上的人的身份
Reddington identified the names on the list.
我们认为买♥♥家是罗斯曼·哈姆扎
We believe the buyer is Rosmin Hamzah,
是文莱人 东南亚的极端分子
a Bruneian national with extremist ties in Southeast Asia.
-为什么是他 -根据雷丁顿先生提供的名单
- Why him? - Well, based on the names Mr. Reddington provided,
我们发出了通告
we put out an alert.
运输安♥全♥局♥十二小时前发现哈姆扎
TSA flagged Hamzah 12 hours ago
用假名出现在杜勒斯机场
at Dulles under an assumed name,
而且局里的探员已经追踪到他
and Bureau agents have since tracked him
入住了杜邦环的一家酒店
to a hotel in Dupont Circle.
让雷斯勒跟着毕晓普
Have Ressler stay with Bishop.
带一队人跟踪哈姆扎
Take a team and follow Hamzah.
如果雷丁顿是对的 我们就能抓到线人
If Reddington's right, we walk away with The Informant
和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的主要资助人
and a major sponsor of terrorism.
我在找纳瓦罗
I'm looking for Navarro.
谁 从来没听说过
Who? Never heard of him.
不要走
Don't walk away from me.
你说什么
What you say to me?
这个路口是纳什集团的地盘
This corner is run by the Nash Syndicate.
纳瓦罗是你的老大
Navarro's your boss,
我有话要跟他说
and I need to speak with him.
找错地方了 女士
You in the wrong place, lady.
不是跟你说了吗 在我问问题的时候
I thought I told you not to walk away from me
不要走
while I'm asking you --
我说了 你找错地方了
I said, you in the wrong place.
把车开走 然后我们再...
Now start to drive off, and we gonna --
你想让我开车吗
You want me to drive?
好
Okay.
-停下 -虽然你那套运动服看起来很厉害
- Hey, hey! Stop! - You look pretty athletic in that track suit,
但我有满箱的油
but I got a full tank of gas,
-所以我再最后问你一遍 -停下
- so I'm gonna ask one more time. - Stop!
-纳瓦罗 -停下
- Navarro. - Stop!
求你了 停下
Stop, please!
有这么两个人
Th-Th-There's these two guys.
名字叫雪莉和马迪根
Shelly and Madigan.
-在我之前这片由他们管 -纳瓦罗呢
- And they ran the block before I took over. - And Navarro?
我不知道他是谁
I don't know who that is!
求你了 停下
Please, stop!
克里山多
Crisanto!
他肯定知道你找的是谁
He'll know who you're looking for.
-接着说 -克里山多
- Keep talking. - Crisanto.
他...他是专门取钱的
He -- He does the pick-ups for the money.
我打电♥话♥给他 他会来的
I call him for the re-up, he comes.
好 打电♥话♥给他
Okay, well, give him a call.
除非你想再"兜兜风"
Unless you want to take another drive.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表