Proverbs?
比我们在犹太法典课里读到的其他篇章
Stirs up more passion than any other verse we study
更加激励人心
in Talmud class.
"贼间无道"
"There is no honor among thieves."
我不同意
I disagree.
我认识的最有道义的人当中
A few thieves have been among the most honorable men
也有几个是贼
I have ever known.
那你呢 斯文
What about you...Sven --
你是有道义的人吗
are you an honorable man?
我有道义
Uh...yeah. I think so.
我们来检验一下 行吗
Let's put that to the test, shall we?
告诉我名字
I need a name.
邮差 我只知道这个
The Mailman. That's all I know.
纳什跟他联络的 邮差派我们来的
Nash talked to him. The Mailman sent us.
我很喜欢在水里舒服地泡很久 你呢
I do like a nice, long soak, don't you?
邮差 要去哪里找他
The Mailman. Where can we find him?
我知道你也很不好过
I know this is a very difficult time for you,
但是弄清安娜为何会成为目标
but understanding why Ana was targeted
才最有可能把她安全地救回来
is our best chance of getting her back safely.
你知道为什么有人会盯上你的助理
Can you think of any reason why someone would target
而不是你吗
your assistant instead of you?
安娜不是我的助理
Ana isn't my assistant.
她是...
She's...
她的身份不好描述
It's hard to describe what she is.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
我的孩子是王位的第二顺位继承人
My child will be second in line to the throne.
如果我怀孕时出了什么事
If something happens to me while I'm pregnant,
如果我要做紧急手术
if I need emergency surgery,
安娜就可以给我输血
Ana was here to provide a transfusion.
为什么不去医院输血
Why not get one at a hospital?
我是卢瑟伦B型阴性血
I have Lutheran B-negative blood.
是稀有血型
It's a rare type.
无法保证医院一定有这种血
There's no guarantee they would have it.
但安娜有
But Ana does.
所以你才一直带着她 她就是行走的血库
That's why you keep her around? She's a walking blood bank?
其实我和安娜的血型不一样
Actually, Ana and I don't have the same blood type.
你是说世界上只有七个人
You're telling me seven people in the world
跟安娜血型相同 七个
have Ana's blood type? Seven?
-七十亿人之中 -难以置信吧
- Out of 7 billion? - Incredible, right?
所以那种血型才叫做黄金血型
That is why it is known as golden blood.
我明白很稀有
I understand that it's rare,
但不明白为什么对公主来说这么重要
but not why it would be valuable to someone like the princess.
好 99%的人血液中都有高患病率的抗原
Okay. So, 99% of us have high-prevalence antigens in our blood.
如果没有这种体质的人接收了
If the ones who don't receive a transfusion
有这种体质的人的输血 血型不亲和就会致命
from the ones who do, the?incompatibility can prove fatal.
所以给一个像王妃这样血型稀有的人
So, finding a donor for people with rare blood types,
找到献血者是非常困难的
like the princess, is super difficult.
如果他们遇到危险
And if they're in a crisis, I can only imagine
恐怕就只能等死了
it would be a desperate race against the clock.
而黄金血型跟王妃的血型是匹配的
And golden blood is compatible with the princess' blood type.
跟任何稀有血型都匹配
With any rare blood types.
这是已知唯一的一种万能血型
It is the only known universal donor --
显然这种血型救命的能力是不可估量的
which, obviously, makes its life-saving capabilities enormous.
对 全世界只有七个人
Yeah, when there were seven.
试想如果独苗只留下一人存活
Imagine if the endling kills all but one.
那这唯一的幸存者的血可就价值连城了
The sole survivor's blood would be worth a king's ransom.
而且根据稀有血型数据库
And, according to the Rare Blood Database,
过去三个月内已经失踪了两人
two have gone missing within the last three months.
数据库里有其他黄金血型者的位置吗
Does the database list the locations of any other golden bloods?
这个国家有一位
In this country, I see one.
伊森·艾萨克 目前在特区慈爱医院的重症监护室
Ethan Isaacs, currently in the ICU at D.C. Mercy Hospital.
纳瓦比 雷斯勒 去医院
Navabi, Ressler -- get there.
雷蒙德·雷丁顿
下一位
Next.
下一位
Next!
他在叫你呢
He's ready for you.
抱歉
My apologies.
右边最后一个人 我在某个地方见过
That last one on the right, I've see him somewhere.
我也见过
So have I.
是吗 在哪呢
Have you? And where was that?
在我梦中
In my dreams.
坏小子是我的软肋
I have a weakness for bad boys.
昨晚我在住处收到两件意料之外的包裹
I received two unexpected packages at my residence last night.
你把包裹带来了吗 先生
Did you bring the packages with you, sir?
包裹挺大的
I'm afraid they're rather large.
他们说是邮差送来的
They said The Mailman sent them.
当我意识到他们是指真正的邮差时 我都震惊了
Imagine my surprise when I realized they meant an actual mailman.
对
Yeah.
我不知道他们是谁
I got no idea who they are.
让我帮你回想一下
Let me refresh your memory --
他们是你派来杀我的人
they're the men you sent to kill me.
对 没错 老头 随你怎么说
Yeah. Sure thing, Pops. Whatever you say.
我给你准备了一卷漂亮的邮票
You know, I got a nice roll of stamps for you.
上面印着卡尔文和霍布斯
They have Calvin and Hobbes on them.
你不如收下这些
Why don't you take those?
你不知道我是谁吗
You don't know who I am?
知道 你是来找我麻烦的
Yeah. You're a pain in my ass.
但你派他们来我家
But you sent them to my house.
为什么
Why?
好吧 你在开玩笑吗
Okay. Is this a joke?
这...好吧
That's -- Yes.
发行部的珍妮特派你来惹怒我的吧
Janet from circulation sent you here to yank my chain, right?
我想你很清楚我在说什么
I think you know exactly what I'm talking about.
听着 朋友
Now, listen, pal.
我既不认识你 也不认识你的访客
I don't know nothing about you or your houseguests.
我唯一想杀的只是推迟了我的矫正计划的
And the only person I want to kill is my podiatrist
那位足科医师
for having my orthotics on backorder.
59.98美元
$59.98.
阿尔玛
Alma, hey.
伊森还想着回家之前能见你一面
Ethan was hoping he'd see you before we take him home.
-他怎么样了 -他很坚强
- How's he doing? - Kid's a fighter,
可惜
but, um...
但医生也无计可施 只能减轻病痛
there's nothing more the doctors can do but make him comfortable.
嗯 我知道 听说了
Yeah. I know. I heard.
他从来都不喜欢医院
He's always hated hospitals, so...
这样他还能和我们一块儿 回自己家
This way he can be in his room, with us.
没错 没错
That's right. That's right.
四楼的护士叫我保证
So, the nurses on four made me promise
在伊森走之前带他去一趟
that I would bring Ethan by before he left.
要不你们把这儿料理好就下楼
So, why don't you finish up here and come down?
他们准备了蛋糕
They have cake.
孩子
Hey, kiddo.
想离开这里吗
Do you want to get out of here?
嗯 想回家吗
Yeah? Do you want to go home?
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
联调局雷斯勒探员 找伊森·艾萨克
Agent Ressler, FBI. We're looking for Ethan Isaacs.
怎么了 联调局找我儿子做什么
What's wrong? What does the FBI want with our son?
我们掌握充分证据
We have reason to believe
有人将伊森作为绑♥架♥目标
that Ethan is being targeted for abduction.
肯定是搞错了
There must me some mistake.
-他在哪儿 -和护士在病房♥
- Where is he? - He's in his room with a nurse.
阿尔玛说四楼有饯行派对
Alma said there was gonna be a goodbye party on the fourth floor.
马上启动封锁程序
Start lockdown procedure now. Go!
这是哪儿 阿尔玛 我妈妈呢
Where are we, Alma? Where's my mommy?
宝贝 乖 休息一下
Sweetheart, please. Just get some rest.
拜托 你在干吗
Oh! Hey, come on. What are you doing?
想我年方十七 入读海军学院
When I was 17 and heading off to the Naval Academy,
给温斯特德寄出最为火热的情书
I sent the most extravagant love letter to Sarah Ellen Winstead.
从没收到回音
She never replied.
时至今日 我仍深信不疑
To this day, I remain convinced
是邮局没能完成寄送
that the post office failed to deliver it,
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表