第56号♥
我收到你的短♥信♥了
I got your message.
你找到可以分♥析♥纳瓦罗的玻璃眼球的人了
You found someone who can analyze Navarro's glass eye?
他今天下午有空 你带来了吗
He can see us this afternoon. Did you bring it?
我知道我得为我做的事负责
I know I'm gonna have to answer for what I've done,
但是现在最重要的是
but right now all that matters is
查出是谁把这东西塞进纳瓦罗脑子里的
we find out who put that in Navarro's head
以及这玩意能不能帮我们找到杀害汤姆的凶手
and whether it can lead us to Tom's killers...
-以及真♥相♥ -真♥相♥
- and the truth. - The truth?
汤姆最后一次联♥系♥我时说 "我弄清楚了
The last time I spoke to Tom, he told me, "I figured it out --
为什么尼克会被杀 一切"
Why Nik died, everything."
所以我才回家
That's why I went home --
查明真♥相♥
to find the truth.
但是被他们抢先一步
But they got to him first.
这个人和他妈妈一起住
My contact lives with his mother.
而她并不喜欢我
She's not particularly fond of me.
我不确定是因为我 还是我代表的意义
I'm not quite sure if it's actually me or what I represent.
她觉得我对她儿子有不好的影响
I believe she feels I'm a bad influence on her son.
我认为表达出善意可以让事情简单化
I thought a gesture of goodwill might smooth things over.
一个空养箱也叫善意
You think an empty terrarium is goodwill?
她的家族在京都有一家宠物咖啡
The mother's family operates a pet café in Kyoto.
你可以在日本当地动物的环绕下
You can enjoy the most savory tsukemen ramen
品尝最地道的蘸汁拉面
in and around a variety of animals native to Japan --
比如鸬 树螽
cormorants, katydids,
有时还有狸
the occasional tanuki.
你觉得他们会喜欢收到蜘蛛
And you thought spiders would be a welcome addition?
棒络新妇
Joro spiders.
在日本民间传说里
In Japanese folklore,
棒络新妇可以改变自己的样貌
the joro is said to be able to change its appearance
把自己变成美女勾引男人
to that of a beautiful woman who seduces men,
把男人捆入蛛网 然后再吃了他们
binding them in her web before devouring them.
所以又叫洛新妇 或者荡♥妇♥蜘蛛
Hence its name "Joro-gumo," or "Whore spider."
这是他妈妈的工作地址和一张字条
Here's the mother's work address and a note.
-麻烦你去送一下 -等等 我
- If you could please drop them off? - No! Me?
我和特别小组有一个很赶时间的案子
I have a time-sensitive case for the Task Force.
可是你要求我
You did ask me to hold up
在你不在期间继续合作的
my part of that deal in your absence.
你知道汤姆是什么意思吗
Do you know what Tom was talking about?
他弄清楚什么了
When he said he figured it out?
汤姆知道很多事
Tom was a man of many truths.
我也不知道他要说的是什么
Which of those he was going to divulge, I can't say.
抱歉
My sincere apologies.
希望帕里斯有招待你们
I hope Paris has taken good care of you.
给我杯茶 谢谢
Tea, please.
他给我做了一道我都不会读的蛋 犹如神物
He made me an egg dish I can't even pronounce. It was divine.
你的套房♥也是一样 所以我认为
As is your suite, which is why in the future,
我们以后应该在其他地方见面
I think we should meet elsewhere.
为什么
And why is that?
因为这里让我觉得犯罪还挺有钱途的
Because being here gives me the impression that crime pays.
美国最昂贵的犯罪是什么
What are the most expensive crimes in America?
昂贵
Expensive?
前三
Top three.
-盗窃 抢劫 -纵火
- Theft, armed robbery -- - Arson.
每年有50万起纵火案
500,000 arson fires occur each year,
造成了超过20亿的损失
costing over $2 billion in property loss.
"夫妻死于住♥宅♥失火"
"Husband and wife die in house fire."
50万起纵火案 大约会死500人
In those 500,000 fires, about 500 people die --
千分之一
one per thousand.
纵火犯有许多特点 很少是有预谋的杀人犯
Arsonists are many things, but rarely premeditating murderers.
"发现了助燃剂 但没有动机或嫌疑人"
"An accelerant was found, but no motive or suspect."
因为他们查的方向错了
Because they're looking at the case the wrong way.
这不是纵火导致的谋杀
This wasn't arson that resulted in murder.
而是纵火造成的谋杀
This was a murder committed by arson.
但你说过纵火犯很少会是杀人犯
But you said arsonists are rarely murderers.
这更说明厨子更加少见并危险
A fact which makes The Cook both rare and dangerous --
也是黑名单上的下一个名字
and the next name on the Blacklist.
他知道那人纵了多少次火
Does he know how many fires?
或者有多少受害人
Or how many victims?
一概不知
No and no.
但他说这人是个打着纵火犯名号♥的连环杀人犯
But he says this "Cook" is a serial killer posing as an arsonist.
但他还不能认出厨子
And yet he can't I.D. The Cook,
他只告诉我们了一起案子
and the only fire he told us about is one that
还被纵火调查员认为不是谋杀
arson investigators don't believe was a homicide.
我以为雷丁顿应该知道更多
I suppose Reddington knows better.
不 但他知道谁了解内♥幕♥
No, but he knows someone who does.
厄尔·费根
Earl Fagen.
那个纵火调查员兼纵火犯
The arson investigator slash arsonist?
费根已经销声匿迹很多年了
Fagen hid in plain sight for years,
他曾是他犯下的多起纵火案的首席调查员
was lead investigator on a dozen fires that he set.
没人比纵火犯更了解火灾
No one knows more about fire then the men and women who set them.
雷丁顿说他可以帮我们找到厨子
Reddington says he can help us find The Cook.
条件是什么
What's the catch?
费根想要假释
Fagen is up for parole --
他帮我们 雷丁顿想要我们还他个人情
he helps us, Reddington would like us to help him.
我不喜欢 但若真有个连环杀人犯逍遥法外
I don't like it. But if there's a serial killer out there...
我们也不需要让个纵火犯去找他
We don't need a firebug to find him.
破获的纵火案不到百分之十五
Less than 15% of all arson cases are ever solved.
或许我们真的需要帮助
Maybe we need the help.
我去跟司法部联♥系♥
I'll reach out to Main Justice,
看看他们能不能拿到法♥院♥许可
see if they can get a court order
让费根去昨晚纵火案的现场
to get Fagen at the scene of last night's fire.
如果他帮我们找到厨子
If he helps us get The Cook,
也许 只是也许 我们会替他说点好话
maybe, maybe, we'll put in a good word.
如果没找到 我们确保他把牢底坐穿
If not, we'll make sure he stays put.
不规则的燃烧模式
Irregular burn patterns...
用了助燃剂
use of accelerants...
有高蒸气压和低燃点
...something with high vapor pressure and low flash points.
这人花了不少心思计算燃烧公式
Man took some time calculating the rate equation.
多处起火点
Multiple points of origin.
他想让火烧的更旺
He wanted it to burn hot.
为什么
And why is that?
他想看到闪燃
He wanted to see the flashover?
站着静看
Stand back and watch?
我们需要比"他想看"更具体的线索
We're gonna need a little more than "Maybe he wanted to watch."
你是为什么纵火
So, what floated your boat?
纵火是被某种兴奋元素所驱使
I'd be lying if I said there wasn't an element of arousal
某种满足感
to the whole thing -- a certain gratification.
但对我而言
But for me...
火填补了我内心的空洞
fire filled the vacuum within me.
给了我一种解脱
It gave me a sense of relief.
怎么了
What is it?
你看到了什么
What do you see?
怎么了
Hey. What is it?
你能给我个紫光灯吗
Might you be able to get me a blacklight?
"自律不是信仰" 这什么意思
"Discipline not faith." What the hell does that mean?
他为什么留了一个我们找不到的消息
Why would he leave a message we wouldn't be able to find?
哎呀 哎呀
Boy, oh, boy.
哎呀 哎呀
Boy, oh, boy, oh, boy.
你们要找的可是个顶尖的纵火犯
Y'all got a real humdinger of a firebug on your hands.
好 我们还在进行全国性的搜查
All right. We're still searching nationally,
但目前我们找到了四起
but so far we've found four fires under investigation
有相同倒五角星和铭文的案件
with the same inverted pentagram and inscription.
怎么找到的 我以为他会把铭文藏起来
How? I thought he hid them?
是的 藏在没怎么被烧毁的墙后
He does, behind a barely burned wall.
这是他的作案手法 所有东西都会被烧毁
That is his M.O. everything burns hot
除了一面墙
and fast except one wall.
足够让我们缩小搜索范围
Gave us enough to narrow our search.
-目前死亡人数有多少 -7人
- How many deaths are we up to? - Seven.
你要想找到受害人的共同点
And if you're looking for a common denominator
那就祝你好运了
among the victims, good luck.
贝塞斯达的一对已婚夫妇
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表