Or had a hair out of place or even a wrinkle in his suit.
雷斯勒探员 你肯定能当个好罪犯
Agent Ressler, you know you'd make an amazing criminal.
你要是坏警♥察♥ 没人能看出来
If you were a crooked cop, no one would ever know.
我就能
I would.
他又动了
He's on the move again.
我来见朋友
I'm meeting a friend.
-他不在 -他发现我们了
- He's not here. - He made us.
阿兰姆 通知城区警局和国会警♥察♥
Aram, notify MPDC and the Capitol Police
告诉他们撒网
and tell them to throw a net
看看能不能调这里的监控录像
and see if you can't pull the CCTV in the area.
那人就在这附近
This guy's here somewhere.
肯定还没跑远
He couldn't have gotten far.
打扰了
Excuse me.
我需要找个负责人
I need to talk to somebody.
我有和某个犯罪有关的信息
I have information about a crime.
怎么了
What?
是我
Hey. It's me.
你说对了
You were right.
雷丁顿的线索终于有动静了
That lead on Reddington finally heated up.
-基恩吗 -对 她回来了
- Keen? - Yeah, she's back.
怎么办 要不要动手
How you want to handle this? You want us to move in?
不 不 不 别管她
No, no, no. Leave her be.
她不会走远
She's not going anywhere.
这也许需要点时间
This may take some time.
我们顺其自然
We'll let things run their course.
这边的事我会处理
I'll handle things my end.
再联♥系♥
I'll be in touch.
你说谎
You're lying.
不 我是目击者
No, I'm bearing witness.
刚好目击了制裁名单被偷时
To a hit-and-run that happened just as the sanctions list
发生的一起肇事逃逸 真巧
was being stolen. It's convenient.
一个女人死了
A woman was killed.
我给警♥察♥描述了那辆车
I gave the cops a description of the car.
我真希望我知道更多 但我不知道了
I wish I knew more. I don't.
你要是目击了这场车祸
If you did see this hit-and-run,
为什么要等二十四小时才报告
why wait 24 hours to report it?
因为
Because...
目击时我和一个有夫之妇在一起
I was with a married woman when I saw it, and...
我要是站出来 会影响她
my coming forward would... expose her.
你这位朋友叫什么
Does your friend have a name?
法官索尼娅·费舍
Sonia Fisher. Judge Sonia Fisher.
我报的案
I reported the crime,
只是没说当时和我在一起的人是谁
just not who I was with when I saw it.
霍华德·毕晓普当时跟你一起吗
And Howard Bishop was with you at the time?
-对 -他整晚都跟你一起吗
- Yes. - Had he been with you all night?
犯罪的事她没有撒谎
She told the truth about the crime.
但外遇的事撒谎了 我们撒谎了
She lied about the affair. We lied.
我的丈夫很多疑
My husband was suspicious.
雇了个私♥家♥侦♥探♥跟踪我
He hired a P.I. to follow me.
我在餐厅时以为就是那侦探在跟踪我
And that's who I thought I was running from in the restaurant.
我们约了一起吃午饭
We were meeting for lunch,
但他跑开了 这样不会有人见到我们一起
and he ran so we wouldn't be seen together.
外遇的事虽然不光彩
I'm not proud of the affair,
但能证明我不是小偷
but it proves that I'm not a thief.
我没有偷走制裁名单
I did not steal the sanctions list.
线人名叫霍华德·毕晓普
The Informant's name is Howard Bishop --
参议员科林根办公室的职员
a staffer in Senator Cooligan's office.
动作真快 哈罗德
Quick work, Harold.
喝一杯庆祝一下
Celebratory drink?
帕里斯的黑麦和苦艾鸡尾酒
Paris makes a rye and absinthe cocktail
能放倒一头大象
that could blind an elephant.
还不能庆祝
Nothing to celebrate yet.
太美味了
Ohh. That's delicious.
有钱真好
Wealth is such a privilege.
我已爱上它了
I've learned to love it.
并不是情绪化 就像第一次听到
Well, it's not emotional, like hearing
玛丽亚·施耐德的《汤普森农场》
Maria Schneider's "The Thompson Fields" for the first time
或是在圣托里尼的火山口看日落
or watching the sun set over the caldera in Santorini.
但什么都比不上无关紧要的纯粹快乐
But for pure, meaningless joy, nothing compares.
我们没抓毕晓普
We didn't catch Bishop.
是他自首的
He turned himself in,
说是某起肇事逃逸的目击者
claiming to be a witness to a hit-and-run.
你知道他卖♥♥没卖♥♥名单吗
Do you know if he's sold the list yet?
不知道 也不知道可能的买♥♥家
No. Nor who the buyer may be.
我们怀疑他要卖♥♥给某个账户持有人
We think he's selling it to an account holder,
但我们没法确定身份
but we can't ID them.
就寄希望于你
I'm hoping you can.
伊丽莎白回来了
Elizabeth is back.
听说了 她怎么样
So I hear. How is she?
决心找到杀汤姆的凶手
Determined to find Tom's killers.
可以理解
That's understandable.
我是她一边肩膀上的恶魔
I'm the devil on one shoulder,
而你是另一边上的天使
and you're the angel on her other.
她现在趟了浑水 哈罗德
She's in troubled waters, Harold.
请你帮她找到方向
Please help her to navigate them.
辛格尔顿警探 对吧
Detective... Singleton, right?
你还记得
You remember.
我们上次对话
Last time we spoke,
你才刚从医院出来
you were just getting out of the hospital.
感觉如何
How you feeling?
好多了 谢谢
Much better. Thank you.
-我能进去吗 -现在不太合适
- May I come in? - Now's not a good time.
把你的名片给我 我会联♥系♥你
Can I get your card? I'll call you.
上次我就把名片给你了
I gave you my card last time we spoke.
当时也不太合适
It wasn't a good time then, either.
后来你失踪了 这几个月后
Then you vanished, and all these months later,
我还在等你的电♥话♥
I'm still waiting for your call.
我离开了 才回来
I went away. I just got back.
前天
Day before yesterday.
下午6:38
6:38 P.M.
你在监视我的公♥寓♥
You're watching my apartment.
我想找到杀死你丈夫的凶手
I'm trying to find your husband's killers.
还以为你回来后会联♥系♥
Thought you'd call when you got back.
不过谁知道呢 毕竟我也以为你走之前会联♥系♥我
Then again, I thought you'd call before you left.
想喝杯咖啡吗
Would you like a cup of coffee?
正合我意
Read my mind.
赫尔曼
Hermann!
雷丁顿先生
Mr. Reddington.
我得说接到你的电♥话♥很意外
I must say, I was surprised to get your call.
我还以为
I was under the distinct impression
你现在无法满足
that our private banking minimums
我们的私人银行最低额度
were present beyond your reach.
天啊
Oh, my God!
我太想念皱巴巴又爱管闲事的你了
I've missed your tightly wound officiousness --
还是那么紧缩 红润又皱纹满面
all clenched and pink and puckered.
或许这会放松你的身心
Perhaps this will loosen your stool.
没错 我遇到过小挫折
It's true -- I had a setback.
但我现在又有钱了
But I'm flush now,
而我在给我的资产寻找避风港
and my assets are seeking shelter from the storm.
-九位数 -五亿
- Nine figures? - Mid-nines.
我没看附加条件
I haven't read the fine print,
但我相信肯定能满足你的最低额度
but I do believe that meets your minimums.
很高兴再次跟你合作
It will be a pleasure doing business with you again.
省省吧 赫尔曼
Throttle back, Hermann.
你是我今天见过的第四家银行
You're the fourth bank I've met today.
我会把跟他们说的话也告诉你
I'll tell you the same thing I told them.
-这是什么 -账户号♥码
- What's this? - Account numbers.
我需要开户人的名字
I need the names behind the numbers.
不是我们银行的账户
Th-these are not our accounts.
我不可能
I couldn't possibly --
机会难得
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表