邓比 所有的事都安排好了吗
Dembe, is everything in place?
是的 都安排好了
Yes. Everything is in place.
我知道我上午刚刚来过
I know I was just here this morning,
但是 我有些事需要问你
but, um, I just need to ask you something
-想听听你的意见 -当然 什么事
- and get your opinion. - Of course. What is it?
我查了其他侧写师的医疗记录
I've been looking over the medical files of the other profilers.
我们之前讨论过了
We talked about this.
是 在我刚产生这个想法的时候
Yes, that's when I got the idea to do it.
我告诉过你这些文件都是保密的
And I told you they were classified.
我看了几个小时
I've been looking over them for hours.
看什么 你偷来的文件
At what -- the files you stole?
我刚开始怀疑的是格雷福斯探员
I had started to suspect Agent Graves.
我想这些文件会证实我的怀疑
I thought the files would confirm my suspicions,
但它们没有
but they didn't.
在局里五个
Of the 282 agents
行为分♥析♥小组的282名探员中
in the Bureau's five Behavioral Analysis units,
有61名进行过心理评估
61 have undergone psychological evaluations.
但在最近十年中
But in the last 10 years,
只有八人被认为不适合任职并被解除职务
only eight have been deemed unfit for duty and released.
格雷福斯探员并不是其中一员
Agent Graves was not one of them,
但安东尼·霍利斯是
but...Anthony Hollis was.
在匡蒂科学习时是班里的第一名
Top in his class at Quantico.
在一次由于不服从命令而进行心理评估后
Deemed unfit for duty after a psych eval
被认为不适合任职
due to insubordination.
你为什么要告诉我而不去告诉你的特别小组
Why are you telling me this and not your Task Force?
他进入执法部门
He got into law enforcement
是因为他的双亲在他年幼时被杀
because both his parents were killed when he was young.
我认为你只告诉我是因为你知道
I think you're only telling me because you know
-你不能告诉他们 -他很愤怒 很压抑
- you can't tell your team -- - So, he's angry. Driven.
你真想因为这个丢掉警徽吗
Do you really want to lose your badge on this?
我只想阻止一个连环杀手
I just want to stop a serial killer,
我觉得你可以帮我
and I think you can help me.
作为一个心理学家
In your professional opinion,
和犯罪学家 用你的专业眼光
as a psychologist and criminologist,
你认为 基于我刚才告诉你的这些事实
do you think, based on everything I've told you,
这个人是我们要找的人吗
that this could be our guy?
是的 有可能
Yes, it's possible.
-我知道了 -莉斯
- That's all I need to know. - ?Liz.
我可能找到了凶手
I may have identified the man behind the killings.
他是一名前联调局探员 叫安东尼·霍利斯
He's a former agent. Name's Anthony Hollis.
-你凭什么这么肯定 -他曾是一名侧写师
- What makes you so sure? - He was a profiler.
心理评估认为他有行为方面的问题
Psych services flagged him for behavioral issues.
都在他的医疗记录里
It's all in his medical file.
安东尼·艾略特·霍利斯 46岁
Anthony Elliot Hollis. Age 46.
住在盖瑟斯堡华盛顿大街231号♥
Residence -- 231 Washington Street in Gaithersburg.
我正在盯着他 他好像要去什么地方
I have eyes on him now. Looks like he's going somewhere.
-可能有潜逃风险 -雷斯勒探员
- He may be a flight risk. - Agent Ressler,
你在凶案现场追过那个不明嫌犯
you chased the unsub from the murder scene.
我没有机会看清楚 不能确定是不是他
I didn't get a good enough look. I can't confirm it's him.
-你得派人过来 -他的医疗记录
- You need to roll units. - His medical file --
你是怎么拿到的
how is it that you got a copy?
-雷丁顿帮我拿到的 -也就是帮你偷来的
- Reddington got it for me. - Meaning he stole it for you?
-长官 他要走了 -这份偷来的文件
- Sir, he's leaving. - And because he stole it,
可能会导致我们掌握的相关证据全都不被承认
whatever evidence we get on him may be inadmissible.
我们得先逮捕他才能知道
We won't know until we arrest him,
而莉斯还没复职 不能逮捕
which Liz can't do without a badge.
基恩 听我说
Keen, listen to me --
跟着他 但别跟他发生冲突
put a bumper lock on Hollis, but do not engage.
雷斯勒和纳瓦比会去找你
Ressler and Navabi are en route.
如果他真是我们要找的人
Let's just hope, if this is our guy,
希望你做的事
you didn't do anything to jeopardize our ability
不会妨碍我们把他关进监狱
to put him where he belongs.
谢谢你愿意这么做
Thank you. For agreeing to do this.
你不是非做不可的
You know you don't have to.
这是正确的事
It's the right thing to do.
是的
Yes, it is.
我奶奶总对我说我应该做正确的事
My grandmother always tells me I should do the right thing.
我想你奶奶会为你骄傲的
I think your grandma will be very proud of you.
我们去的地方有零食吗
Does the place we're going have snacks?
-我喜欢多力多滋 -你是认真的吗
- I like Doritos. - You serious?
我超喜欢多力多滋 等等 你最喜欢哪种口味
I love Doritos. Wait. Which is your favorite?
我最喜欢辣味玉米片 除非我很难过
Mine -- Spicy Nacho. Unless I'm depressed.
那样我就喜欢吃充气培根奶酪卷
Then I mainline Jacked 3D Bacon Cheddar Ranch.
伙计们 怎么回事
Guys, what's going on?
不知道 引擎突然罢♥工♥了
No idea. Engine just gave out.
伙计们
Guys.
放下枪 举起手来
Guns down! Hands up!
不 不
No! Aah! No!
不 不
No, no!
救我
Oh! Help me!
不 放开我 放开我
No, let me go! Let me go!
放开我 放开我
Let me go! Let me go!
上 上
Let's go! Move, move!
安全
Clear!
莉斯 我们刚和
Liz, we just got off the phone
盖瑟斯堡警♥察♥局通过电♥话♥
with the Gaithersburg Police Department.
已经派警员去霍利斯家了
We have officers on-site at Hollis' home,
那里全都是证据
and the place is full of evidence.
他们正在提取指纹 不过就是他了
They're pulling prints now, but he's our guy.
我们正在跟踪你的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥ 离你不远
We're pulling a trace on your cell. We're not far behind.
我们正从270出口驶出
We're pulling off the 270 now.
他刚停在了小塞尼卡湖
He just stopped on Little Seneca Lake.
这是从西行117路分岔出的一条小路
It's some minimum maintenance road off the westbound 117.
好的 我们马上到 跟紧了
All right, we're minutes out. Hold tight.
我们正在调取这一片区域的地图
We're pulling maps of the area.
如果这里有什么小屋或者房♥子 我应该能看到
If there were a cabin or a house, I would see it.
天色越来越暗了
I'm losing light.
我已经看不到他了
I've lost him in the shadows.
莉斯
Liz?
莉斯
Liz.
枪也交出来
The gun, too.
去兜兜风吧
Let's go for a drive.
我们要去哪里
Where are we going?
安静 继续走
Quiet. Keep walking.
-我只是问... -我说了安静
- I only ask -- - I said, "Quiet."
走吧
Let's go.
这是哪里
What is this place?
请进 伊丽莎白
Come on in, Elizabeth.
我有东西想给你看
There's something I want to share with you.
基恩探员13分钟前失去联络
Agent Keen broke contact 13 minutes ago.
州警已经布好警戒线和路障
State Police have set up a perimeter with road blocks,
但她有可能是徒步的
but there's a chance she may be on foot.
所以我们的搜索范围是从西行线
So, our search area will run from Sideline Road on the west
到东边的湖岸线
to the shoreline on the east.
从十英里溪到117号♥公路
And from Tenmile Creek down to highway 117.
基恩探员在消失前曾经在追踪这个人
Before she vanished, Agent Keen was in pursuit of this man,
安东尼·霍利斯 前联调局探员
Anthony Hollis. Former FBI.
他很聪明 携带武器 很懂我们的路数
He is smart, he is armed, and he knows how we work,
所以一定小心
so be careful.
明白各自负责区域了吗
Are we clear on our grids?
-是 长官 -是 长官
- Yes, sir. - Yes, sir.
你是我的心理治疗师
You're my therapist.
这是我们最后的阶段
And this is our final session.
等我们结束 我肯定能
When we're done here, I feel certain
建议你恢复原职
I'll be able to recommend reinstatement.
你知道这个人是谁 他做了什么
You know who this guy is, what he does.
当然了 是我教他的
Of course. I taught him.
-不 不可能 -你很生气 很好
- No, that can't be! - You're angry. That's good.
生气能让人
Anger can be so...
-兴奋 -不要
- exhilarating. - Don't.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表