My proposition is a 50-50 split.
科林把操作控制转让给我
Colin cedes operational control to me.
死亡率直线下降 利润飙升
Mortality rates plummet. Profits soar.
我的儿子
My son...
知道自己在干什么
knows what he's doing.
你在外的名声称
The reputation that precedes you
你是个求全责备的人
is one of a man with exacting standards.
很可惜我觉得事实并非如此
I'm sorry to see that's not the case.
他受伤了
He's hurt.
没错 要把人杀死可不容易
Yeah, well, it's not easy killing a man.
我确信尼克进行了殊死抵抗
I'm sure Nik put up a fight.
你不知道他杀了他
You don't know he killed him.
他乔装打扮 所以他肯定是在躲着什么
Well, he changed his appearance, so he's hiding something.
那个 那是他的车
That one. There -- that's his car.
快看
Hello.
这是什么 一个钥匙
What is that? A key?
"红桦树汽车旅馆"
" Red Birch Motel. "
亚瑟和科林·基尔加诺
Meet Arthur and Colin Kilgannon.
表面上 他们是航运业的顾问
On paper, they're consultants to the shipping industry.
实际上 他们在全球范围
In reality, they smuggle
走私非法物资货品
illegal objects and substances around the globe.
包括贩卖♥♥人口
Including people.
他们的大本营在保加利亚
They operate out of Bulgaria,
利用老基尔加诺的政♥治♥关系为他们打掩护
protected by the older Kilgannon's political connections.
因此当局不会配合我们
So local authorities won't cooperate
签发搜查令和传票
on warrants or subpoenas.
导致我们很难追踪他们的行动
Which will make it impossible to track their operation.
如果有内线打入其中就好办了
Not if we have someone on the inside to document it for us.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
我已经被批准转运了
I've already been approved for transport.
你潜入其中是为了拿到名字 你做到了
You went in to get a name. You got it.
-任务已经完成了 -人们在相继死去
- Mission accomplished. - People are dying.
所以你才更不能离开
Which is why you mustn't go.
所以我才必须要去
Or why I must.
我知道那种不被当人看的感觉是什么样的
I know what it feels like to be seen as less than human.
一个为钱而交易的货物
A thing transported for money.
你从中拯救了我
You saved me from that.
所以我知道你想让我尽力去拯救其他人
Which is why I know you'll want me to try and save others.
我会送你回塞萨洛尼基
I'll fly you back to Thessaloniki,
然后去柏林等你
then head up to Berlin and wait for your arrival.
如果我们彼此失去联♥系♥
If we lose contact,
特别小组会从出发点开始追踪你
the Task Force will track you from the point of departure.
我会从终点开始搜寻直到我们找到你
And I can work backwards from the destination until we find you.
-如果事情进展的不顺利 -不会的
- If something goes wrong -- -It won't.
如果真的发生意外
If it does...
我会照顾好你的家人
I'll look after your family.
我知道你会的
I know you will.
但我关心的是谁来照顾你
But my concern is, who will look after you?
我很佩服你们走到了这一步
I commend you for getting this far.
现在你们能不能到目的地就我说了算
Now all that stands between you and your destination is me.
按我说的做
Do as I say,
我会保证你们平安抵达
and I will make sure you get there.
违抗我
Disobey me,
我保证你们死也到不了
and I will make sure that never happens.
妈妈
Mama?!
再会了
I'll see you on the other side.
那艘中国货船
That Chinese ship!
你知道它没法完成那趟航行
You knew it was in no condition to make that trip,
可你还是让它开船了
but you sent it anyway.
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
雷蒙德·雷丁顿
Raymond Reddington.
为了把线路抢回来
He'd say anything
他什么都说得出来
to get his routes back.
不 科林 我亲自查看过了
No, Colin, I've checked it out.
已经有上百人丧命了
Hundreds dead.
而且你还下了命令
And you gave the orders
让货船和卡车超载
to overcrowd the ships and the trucks.
这是把人连牲畜都不如地运
We're moving people in equipment unfit to transport livestock!
-爸 听我说 -不
- Da, listen. - No!
都是我的错
It's my fault.
我以为把生意交给你 你就会改
I thought if I gave you the business, you'd change,
但你生性薄凉
but you've always had a mean streak,
从小如此
even as a child.
你已用实际行动证明自己不够格接管生意
You've proven yourself to be unfit to run this business.
抱歉 科林 你出局了
Sorry, Colin. You're out!
你不能这么做
You can't do that.
爸
Da.
放开
Get off me!
科林
Colin!
科林
Colin!
你不能这样
You can't do this.
听到了吗
Do you hear me?!
科林
Colin!
听到了吗
Do you hear me?!
他们到马其顿了吗
Are they in Macedonia yet?
他们经苏瓦雷卡河沿线的航道
Yeah, they just crossed the border using a series of tunnels
穿越了国境
along the Suva Reka River.
我已跟他们的内务部大臣对话
I spoke to their Minister of Internal Affairs.
他知道我们有探员在境内监视该货车
He knows that we have agents in-country watching the van,
但这已是最大许可
but that's all we're allowed to do.
官方行动只能交由马其顿警方执行
Any official action has to be taken by the Macedonian police.
邓比 一切顺利
Hey, Dembe. Everything is okay here.
已获准确定位
We've got a solid fix on your location.
这应该是首个中间站
Looks like we've hit our first way-station.
有武装警卫 看到了吗
Armed guards and gates. You guys seeing this?
好 我看到多处仓库
All right, I clock multiple warehouses,
轨道车 卡车 活动频繁
rail cars, trucks -- a lot of movement.
我又看到一个出口 但肯定还有
I have eyes on a secondary exit, but there must be more.
不可能全都顾及到
There's no way we can cover them all.
下来 下来
Out. Out.
别说话 快
No talking. Quick.
走 来
Let's go. Come on.
别走散了
Stay together.
快
Hurry.
妈妈
Mama.
安静
Quiet!
走起来
Go, go, go, go.
各位 这地方真是绝佳掩护
Guys, this place is the perfect cover --
十多家公♥司♥的运输工厂
a shipping complex housing over a dozen corporations.
从智能手♥机♥到冻鱼
Everything from smart-phones to frozen fish.
运输集装箱进进出出
Shipping containers moving in and out.
谁能想到其中一些里装满了活人呢
How would anybody know some of them are packed with people?
这可能不仅是中间站
We could be looking at a lot more than just a way-station here.
或许就是基尔加诺公♥司♥在欧洲的基地
This could be the Kilgannons' European base of operation.
若果真如此 那幢楼里很可能
If it is, there's probably enough evidence in that building
有对他们提起诉讼的足够证据
to build a damn good case against them.
我们应该马上行动 趁着还没出乱子
We should move on it now and get Dembe out
-救出邓比 -我同意
- before something goes wrong. - I agree.
趁着局势还在掌控中 赶紧了结此事
Let's end this before we get in over our heads.
我这就联♥系♥马其顿方面给出搜查令
I'll ask the Macedonians to secure a warrant.
看 那是皮特的车
There -- that's Pete's car.
确定
You sure?
嗯
Yeah.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
你觉得呢
What does it look like?
你并不确定你朋友就是他杀的
You don't know that he killed your friend.
但也不确定不是他 所以你不介意的话
We don't know he didn't, so if it's all right with you,
我要防止他对我们动手
I want to make sure he doesn't kill us, too.
假如你介意
You have a problem with that,
最好就待在车上
you're welcome to wait in the car.
谁啊
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表