-枪管局 趴下 -举起手来
-ATF! Get on the ground! -Let me see your hands!
我说了举起手来 立刻趴下
I said hands! Get on the ground now!
我说了别动
I said don't move!
-干得真好啊 头儿 -举起手来
- Nice work, Chief. - Hands!
车真不错
Nice ride.
请我帮忙的人的车
Guy I was helping out -- it belongs to him.
好吧 怎么是你在开
Okay. Why are you driving it?
他杀了个人塞在后备箱里
Turns out he killed a guy, stuck him in the trunk.
我帮他扔尸体
I'm dumping the body for him.
塞里警官不愿开口
Officer Serry won't talk.
阿兰姆说水日的总裁死了
Aram told me that the Waterday CEO is dead.
但他很可能有共犯
But, more than likely, he had an accomplice.
据我们所知他们在招揽更多警员
And, for all we know, is soliciting more cops.
如果我们能搞定赛里
If we can get to Serry,
也许就能了结此事
we might be able to put an end to this.
介意我试试吗
Mind if I take a run at her?
为何不呢 两个坏警♥察♥见个面
Why not -- one crooked cop to the next?
也许后备箱的尸体能成为你俩的共同语言
Maybe you can bond over the body in your trunk.
后备箱里有尸体
There's a body in the trunk?
快点 免得它烂了
Hurry up before it gets ripe!
我跟她说了要律师 我什么也不回答
I told her I wanted a lawyer. I'm not answering any questions.
一个蒙古农民被带进办公室
A Mongolian peasant gets brought into an office,
有个大人物愿意给他一百万美元
where an important man offers him a million dollars
但有个条件
on one condition --
他必需按下桌子上的红色按钮
that he press the red button on his desk.
他告诉这个可怜人 如果按了
And he tells the poor man that if he presses the button,
就会死一个蒙古老头
an old man in Mongolia drops dead.
他不解释原因
Now, he won't tell him why,
只告诉他这人的死对大家有好处
only that his death is good for the people.
然后农民按了按钮
So he pushes the button,
带上钱回了家
takes the money, and goes home.
但他一直为这事良心不安
But he's haunted by what he did.
钱一分也没花出去
He can't spend any of the money,
最终他自杀了
and eventually, he commits suicide.
最近有人给我讲了这个故事
A man recently told me that story.
他说我们心中都有个蒙古农民
Said we all have a Mongolian peasant in our lives --
我们都做过不耻的事
something we've done that we're ashamed of --
一旦被人发现了
and that the minute someone finds out what that is,
他就能控制你
why, he can make you do anything.
让我们说任何话 承认任何罪
Say anything. Confess to anything.
或是为了隐瞒
Either to cover it up...
或是为了赎罪
or to atone.
她说这个人病了
She said the target was sick...
她 你的联络人是个女人
She? Your contact was a woman?
病入膏肓 命不久矣
...that he didn't have long to live...
如果我动手 我就有照顾妹妹的钱了
that if I did it, I'd have money to take care of my sister.
所以我选择按下红按钮
So I pushed the red button.
知道名字吗 联♥系♥她的方式
Do you have a name? Some way to contact her?
-喂 -我没下手
- Yes? - I didn't do it.
-我们商量好的 -我知道
- We had an agreement. - I know.
我就是 做不到
I just...I couldn't.
做不到还是不愿做
Couldn't or wouldn't?
这样吧
You know what?
还来得及
There's still time.
我不想在电♥话♥上说
I'm just not comfortable talking on the phone.
能见个面吗
Can we meet somewhere?
你想见面
You want to meet?
好
Okay.
在哪
Where?
我跟莉斯说我不想做这事
You know, I told Liz that I didn't want to do this --
我不想卷进来
that I wanted no part of it.
但她坚持我们得把事情解决了
But she insisted that we work things out.
女人啊
Women.
现在我们都得进监狱了
And now we're going to prison.
因为你 我将被关进牢里
I'm going away to prison because of you.
唯一的好事是
And the only saving grace
你会被关得更远
is that you will be even further away,
你会被装上船漂在印度洋上
buried in the hold of a ship somewhere in the Indian Ocean.
莉斯终于可以摆脱你了
And Liz will finally be rid of you.
而我此刻想的是她终于跟我和好了
And here I was thinking she had finally made peace with me.
的确
She had...
因为她善良
because she's kind...
正直 眼里全是别人的优点
and decent and she sees the best in people...
就算被骗
...even when she's being lied to.
你就是活生生的证明
You're certainly living proof of that.
跟你比起来我简直是毫无城府
I'm an open book compared to you.
我知道你发誓说永远不骗她
I know you swear you never lie to her,
但我不傻
but I know better.
-是吗 -是的
- Do you now? - Yeah.
我不傻
I do.
是她
It's her.
特警队指挥官 目标到达
SWAT Commander, target is on site.
听我口令行动
We move on my go.
防弹玻璃
Bulletproof glass.
很高兴再次见到你 思罗尔女士
Good to see you again, Ms. Thrall.
要是非把我关起来
If you're gonna leave me locked up with someone,
能不能选个微笑友好
perhaps it could be a redhead with a nice smile
举止文雅的红发人士
and a friendly demeanor.
-这是谁啊 -抱歉来晚了
- Who the hell is this guy? - Sorry it took so long.
我一确认温贝托已经带着
Once I knew Humberto had your African friend
你的非洲朋友们上路了
and his chums in transpo,
就绕道去买♥♥了点止痛药
I stopped for some Bengay ointment.
背部劳损
Think I overdid it with my back.
我都用艾普森浴盐的
I use Epsom salt baths.
他们都是你的人
These guys work for you?
我还以为要入狱了
I thought I was going to jail --
以为再也见不到我的妻女了
that I was never gonna see my family again.
你现在告诉我这整件事
You're telling me this whole thing
都是为了弄点枪
was about getting some guns?
不只是枪
Not just guns.
人总需要代步工具 这种事上
A man needs to travel, and when traveling,
我喜欢奢华极致
I like to stretch out a little.
要是这件事出了岔子 那暴徒布哈里
That Buhari thug could've killed me
-会了杀我 -汤姆 我要是想杀你
- if this had gone wrong. - Tom, if I wanted to get rid of you,
早都自己动手了
I'd put the bullet in your head myself.
但是 你对伊丽莎白来说很重要
However, you are important to Elizabeth,
所以无论如何 你对我也就重要
so, like it or not, you're important to me.
这里有只笛鸻躲在哪里
There's a piping plover out here somewhere.
你们有人听到了吗
Have either of you heard it?
听说你弄了一架新飞机
I understand you stumbled your way into a new jet.
是的 我都等不及升空了
Yes! I can't wait to get airborne.
这是我在地面最久的一次
This is the longest I've been grounded in some time.
不过别担心 哈罗德
But not to worry, Harold,
这周买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥
it's a two-for-one special this week --
你不仅抓到丽贝卡·思罗尔小姐
you not only get Miss Rebecca Thrall,
还得手贵局追捕多年的
you also get that despicable African gunrunner
恶名昭著的非洲枪♥械♥走私犯
your agency has been hunting for years.
我需要你安排
I need you to arrange for him
让联调局从我的人手里直接逮捕他
to be taken into FBI custody directly from my people.
你还有人啊
You still have people?
我很会交朋友
I make friends easily.
那这个枪♥械♥走私贩 布哈里
And this gunrunner. Buhari.
手上有没有枪呢
Did he happen to have any guns?
这次没有
Not this time.
白来的枣就别嫌核大了
We mustn't look a gift horse in the mouth.
我知道他有时候很过分
I know he can be terrible sometimes,
但是拜托 大象
but come on -- elephants?
至少听起来很好笑
That sounds at least amusing...
也许吧 对他来说
Yeah, for him, maybe.
我被抓去当人♥质♥了好吗
I -- I was taken hostage, all right?
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表