must be apprised of its contents.
但要是把箱子给她之后并没有什么美好结局
But what if instead of happiness or closure,
所造成的后果却恰恰相反呢
giving it to her has the opposite effect?
不会的
It won't.
你如何能断定呢
How can you be so sure?
因为你不想让她知道
Because you don't want her to know about it.
你一直都把我和伊丽莎白的关系
You've always seen my relationship with Elizabeth
看作一场零和博弈
as a zero-sum game.
你觉得有利于我的就不利于她
You think what's good for me is bad for her
有利于她的就不利于我
and what's good for her is bad for me.
只有事关她在乎的才是如此
Only when it comes to things she cares about.
比如说你
Like you?
你一开始就说的很清楚
Ah, you made it clear from the beginning
你是怎么看待我的
how you felt about me.
客户相当生气
The contractor is livid.
你不应该跟目标产生感情
You weren't supposed to get involved with the mark.
她叫伊丽莎白
Her name is Elizabeth.
哪怕她是伊丽莎白女王
I don't care if she's Queen Elizabeth
睡了她能让你当上国王我也不管
and screwing her made you king.
脱身出来
Get out.
不然他会杀了你
He will kill you if you don't.
得给你换件衣服
You'll need clothes.
承认吧 你还挺享受的
Ah, admit it, you're kind of enjoying this.
如果子弹打的地方
It would've been so much easier
再往右上方三厘米
if the bullet had hit you
那就简单多了
just another foot to the northeast.
我们待太久了 放回去
We stayed too long. Put it back.
-你可以相信我的 -不 我不能
- You can trust me. - No, I can't.
我雇你完成一项任务
I hired you to do a job.
规矩很明确 你却违反了
The rules were explicit. And you violated them.
那都是过去了
Let it go already.
你并不可靠
You're unreliable.
我坠入爱河了
Yeah, well, I fell in love.
那不能当做借口
That's no excuse.
那也不是我的借口
I wasn't making one.
如果我们还没有被包围 也快了
If we're not surrounded, we will be soon.
史密斯先生的车辆识别号♥有匹配了
We got a match on the VIN number from Mr. Smith's car.
他的本名叫彼得·艾伦·麦克吉
His real name is Peter Alan McGee,
马里兰州拉戈市居民
resident of Largo, Maryland.
-系统有他的指纹 -没错
- His prints were in the system? - Yes,
皮特·麦克吉
虽然他有前科 但不是因为这个
and not because of priors, which he has,
而是因为尼克·克尔帕被害案
but because he's wanted for questioning
要求他接受问询
in the murder of one Nik Korpal.
为什么找他
Wanted, why?
根据警方记录
Well, according to police records,
案发当晚 发现尼克尸体两小时前
McGee received a call from Nik on the night of his death,
麦克吉接到了他的电♥话♥
just two hours before his body was found.
他从那以后就失踪了
And he's been MIA ever since.
这就是汤姆在做的事
That's what Tom was up to.
他想查出杀害尼克的凶手
He was trying to find out who killed Nik.
雷斯勒 联♥系♥警方
Ressler, reach out to MPDC.
如果麦克吉是嫌疑人
If McGee's a person of interest,
他们肯定有最新档案
they'll have a current file,
联♥系♥人名单
a list of contacts.
纳瓦比 联♥系♥华盛顿外勤办公室
Navabi, get in touch with the D.C. Field office,
告诉他们此事优先处理
let 'em know this is a priority.
我要调动局里的资源查麦克吉
I want Bureau-wise resources digging into McGee's life.
财务状况 通话记录
Financials, cell records.
我要知道这小子的一切
I want to know everything there is to know about this kid.
检查屋子
Check the property!
他们就在这里
They're here.
真有趣
Well, that was fun.
天啊
Oh, man.
如果到现在你还不能信任我
If you don't trust me by now,
老丈人看女婿 越看越挑剔
this whole father-in-law hates his son-in-law thing,
真俗
it's cliche.
我们能开始尝试吗
Could we just put a stake in it?
你先
You go first.
手提箱里是什么人
Who's in the suitcase?
听说你们俩
I was in the Andes
订婚的消息时 我正在安第斯山脉
when I heard you and Elizabeth were engaged.
哥伦比亚政♥府♥的特工
Agents in the Columbian government
请我帮忙跟人♥民♥军协商
had solicited my help negotiating the release of soldiers
释放他们抓走的士兵
being held by FARC rebels.
那时候我是为数不多的
At the time, I was a rare intermediary
将武器装备卖♥♥给冲突双方的
having brokered sales of arms and equipment
中间商
to both sides of the conflict.
在你们大喜之日以前
I was unable to return
我一直都抽不开身
until the day of your wedding.
那天看到她
Seeing her that day...
慢着
Wait a minute.
你也在婚礼现场
You were at our wedding?
光彩夺目
...she was incandescent.
我穿越崇山 气急了眼
I'd come out of the mountains, blinded by rage,
飞越千里
flown 2,300 miles,
心里想着一定要干掉你
absolutely certain that you must die.
但我看到伊丽莎白
And then I saw Elizabeth.
我这样崇尚暴♥力♥的人
I'm a violent man,
令人生畏又手握权势的暴♥力♥之人
a terrible, powerful, violent man.
但她注视你的样子
But the way she looked at you,
她爱你的样子
the way she loves you...
我只能缴械
...I'm powerless against that.
你不打算回答我手提箱里是什么人
You're not gonna tell me who's in the suitcase,
会吗
or are you?
这么说吧
I'll say this for you,
你总是深信
you've always believed
自己的行为是为她好
that you were acting in her best interest.
把我卖♥♥给柏林 制♥造♥她假死
Selling me out to Berlin, faking her death --
你总认为自己是在帮她
you always thought you were helping her.
很感激你这么说
I appreciate you saying that.
该我去换衣服了
I should change.
你给她幸福
You make her happy.
怎么
What?
你总叫我和解
You're always telling me to make peace,
这就是和解
I've made peace.
你仍在骗他 仍在骗伊丽莎白
You're still lying to him and to Elizabeth.
除非你不再骗他们
Until you stop lying,
否则就没有真正的和解
there will be no peace.
有情况
Hey, we got a hit.
调查麦克吉的警探
The detectives investigating McGee
刚被叫去一个多人被害案现场
were just called to a site with multiple homicides.
场面血腥
Absolutely horrific scene,
但能确认其中一位死者的身份
but they were able to confirm one of the victims,
彼得·艾伦·麦克吉
Peter Alan McGee.
其他人呢
And the others?
还没确认...
Well, they didn't, um, uh...
知道案发地点之后发短♥信♥给我
Text me when you get an address.
有任何进展随时打给我
Call me when you know more.
雷斯勒 我们走
Ressler, let's go.
没事的 基恩 他没事的
It's okay, Keen. He's okay.
他在哪
Where is he?
听着 汤姆是成年人
Look, Tom's a big boy.
但跟他混在一起的人居然能做出
But whoever he's mixed up is capable of this...
基恩 基恩 别着急
Keen, Keen, come here.
我做不到
I can't.
-雷斯勒 我做不到 -没事的
- Ressler, I can't. - It's okay.
一切都会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
各位旅客请注意
Attention, please.
开往巴尔的摩的马克310次列车已开始检票
This is a boarding call for train MARC 310 to Baltimore
途中经停 卡罗敦 西布鲁克
with intermediary stops at Carrollton, Seabrook,
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表