until the work of this task force is finished.
然后 只有那个时候
Then, and only then,
我才会通过合适的渠道把这封信发出去
will I send this letter through the proper channels.
我希望你也能为我这么做
And I expect you to do the same for me.
希望你不要误会 唐纳德
I hope you don't take this the wrong way, Donald,
但我们已经看过彼此令人讨厌的一面
but we've been seeing an awful lot of each other.
我已经说得很清楚了 我要普莱斯考特坐牢
I made it perfectly clear I wanted Prescott to go to jail.
-你杀了他 -是的
- You had him killed! - I did.
我从来没叫你帮忙
I never asked for your help.
恕我直言
With all due respect,
我杀亨利·普莱斯考特不是为了保护你
I didn't kill Henry Prescott to protect you.
我杀他是为了保护自己
I killed him to protect myself.
他知道我和联调局的本质关系
The man knew the nature of my relationship with the FBI,
我不能冒险让这种信息
and I couldn't risk that information coming to light
在公审中曝光
in a public trial.
那我的档案呢
And my file?
在他们被拘留之前
You had it removed from Prescott's records
你就从普莱斯考特的记录中删除了
before they were taken into custody.
我不会逃离了他的掌控之后
Well, I won't trade being under his thumb
又被你所掌控
for being under yours.
罪过应该和死去的人一样被埋葬起来
Sins should be buried like the dead.
他们并不会被遗忘
Not that they may be forgotten,
而是会被我们铭记
but that we may remember them
并由此找到我们前进的道路
and find our way forward nonetheless.
我希望这能帮你做到这一点
I hope this will help you do just that.
而且在今天之后
Besides, after today,
我没理由认为你会受制于威胁
I'd have no reason to think you'd respond to threats,
而且勒索是很卑鄙的事
and blackmail is such a nasty business,
特别是朋友间 你不觉得吗
particularly among friends, don't you think?
你杀死我丈夫的那晚
There was a man at my house
有个男人在我家
the night you killed my husband.
他手上拿着一把大马士革刀
He had a Damascus knife.
他是什么人
Who was he?
我不记得了
I can't remember.
那他呢
What about... him?
他叫尼克·克尔帕
His name was Nik Korpal.
我丈夫之前在帮他
My husband was helping him --
帮他做事 导致他们俩都被杀了
helping him with something that got them both killed.
还有他
Then him...
还有她
then her.
你不明白
You don't get it.
这个尼克
That guy Nik --
他怎么样
What about him?
你丈夫并不是在帮他
Your man wasn't helping Nik.
而是尼克在帮他
Nik was helping your man.
尼克在帮汤姆
Nik was helping Tom.
帮他什么
With what?
我不能说...
I can't...
如果他们发现了 我会...
If they ever found out, I would...
没事
OK.
没事的
This is OK.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表