他们找不出这些尸体的身份
They can't figure who most of the bodies are,
更不可能联♥系♥到我们身上
let alone connect them to us.
听着 所有的事情 我们都是一起做的
Look, everything we do, we do together.
我们一起决定谁应该受到惩罚
We choose who is deserving of punishment together.
我们一起行刑 责任均摊
We execute sentence together, and we all equally responsible,
所以如果你们想停止 那我们就停止
so if you guys want to stop, we stop.
但是我认为你们一旦看到这个
But I think once you see this,
就知道目前来说是不可能的
you'll realize that isn't possible now.
你找到她了
You found her.
她在这里 已经回国了
She's here. She's back in the country.
但是不会太久
But not for long.
她必须死
She has to die.
别忘了我们是为什么而开始的
Don't forget why we started this.
我提议投票决定
I say we vote.
安娜·霍普金斯 你会见识到无形之手
Anna Hopkins, you will know The Invisible Hand.
我们已经发现了九具尸体
We've discovered nine bodies so far.
知道死因吗
Any idea how they were killed?
尸检结果显示是被活埋
The autopsies suggest they were buried alive,
每个人都是被清醒着埋入地下
each of them put in the ground conscious,
完全知道发生了什么
fully aware of what was happening.
我已经查到了四个名字
I've got four names for you so far.
戈尔曼 枪♥支♥制♥造♥商 你们知道的
Gorman, the gun-maker, you know.
第二具尸体是拉夫·埃利斯
The second body's Ralph Ellis.
两年前失踪
He went missing two years ago.
他为第一基因制药公♥司♥工作
He works for Ace-Gen Pharmaceuticals.
就是那家抬高癌症药品售价
The ones that jacked up the cancer prices
让穷♥人♥无力购买♥♥的公♥司♥
so high the poor couldn't afford them.
其他人就基本只剩骨架了
But the rest of them are mostly skeletons.
爱德华·韦伯尔和大卫·弗林
Edward Waybur and David Flynn --
我猜他们是第一批被活埋的
I'd guess they were the first ones put in the ground.
韦伯尔是一位退休法官
Waybur was a retired judge.
弗林是费城的一名律师
Flynn was a lawyer in Philly.
离开一下
Excuse me.
我们知道为什么无形之手
We know why The Invisible Hand targeted the gun maker
会找上枪♥支♥制♥造♥商和大型药企 但是
and the Big Pharma exec, but what did Waybur and Flynn
韦伯尔和弗林做了什么导致被杀呢
do to deserve being killed?
安东尼·帕格利亚诺
Anthony Pagliaro?
他不肯走 雷蒙德
He won't leave, Raymond.
他说很抱歉突然到访
He said he's sorry for the unexpected visit,
但是是和工作相关的紧急状况
but it's a work-related emergency.
他在邮局工作
The man works at a post office.
他能有什么紧急状况
What kind of emergency could we be talking about?
让他进来
Bring him in.
我明白 突然造访 不合规矩
I know. Don't even say it -- unexpected drop-ins, not kosher.
我想说我绝对不会这样
All I can say is I would never
除非真的是--
if it wasn't an absolute em--
紧急情况 邓比告诉我了
Emergency. Dembe said.
据我的经验 每个人对紧急的定义并不一样
In my experience, everyone has their own definition of an emergency.
有人想杀我
Somebody's trying to kill me.
那倒是符合我的定义
That fits my definition.
我自找的 我需要钱
It's my fault. I needed some money.
一个同事 他走的一条路线
So, there's this guy at work, you know, he has this route,
他告诉我那个房♥子是个毒窝点
told me about this house, said it was a big drug spot.
所以我就给他替班一个星期
So I covered his route for a week,
我发现了一个包裹 我觉得里面
I found this package that I figured was loaded with,
肯定是我可以倒卖♥♥的东西
you know, whatever, something that I could sell.
是毒品 所以也许他们不会报♥警♥
It's drugs, so maybe they don't report it.
如果他们报♥警♥ 我就说我什么都不知道
If they do report it, I say "I have no idea.
我送了太多东西 那个不知道怎么就丢失了
With everything I deliver, it must of went missing somehow.
我现在想起来为什么我们合伙时
I'm remembering now why I make the plans
我要制定计划了
when we do business.
我的判断是对的
And I was dead on.
包里全是可♥卡♥因♥
Package was loaded -- cocaine.
所以我现在有钱了
So now, I'm rich, right? Boom!
第二天 一个冷酷的家伙就来找我
Next day, I get a visit from a walking refrigerator --
自称是大威利·威尔金斯
calls himself Big Willie Wilkins.
想象一下一个男人需要对他的老二
Imagine the confidence a man has to have
有多大的自信才敢自称"大威利"
in his own genitals to take on the nickname like "Big Willie."
他简直迷之自信
Oh, yeah, he's confident all right.
他脑子也不太正常
He's also koo-koo-ka-choo.
他并不相信我说的包裹丢失了
And he's not buying my story how his shipment went missing.
所以我就告诉他是被偷了
So I told him that it was stolen.
被另外一个毒贩子偷了 我听到
By another dealer, I hear the guys at work
同事们说那地区有个叫
talk about from the neighborhood --
莫莫的 莫莫·马里内洛
Momo, they call him, Momo Marinello.
莫莫知道是你诬陷他的吗
Does Momo know you're the one who falsely accused him?
当然 我是他的头号♥嫌疑人
Oh, yeah. I'm his prime suspect,
而且他肯定会杀了我
and he's going to kill me for sure.
你要钱干什么
What did you need the money for?
我不太想说
I'd rather not say.
这重要吗
Does it matter?
对我很重要
It does to me.
好吧 我 我正在和一个姑娘交往
All right, I-I'm -- I'm dating this girl now, okay,
其实 我有点高攀她
and, uh, you know, she's a little bit out of my league,
所以我想 我可以稍稍
so I just thought I could use a little, uh, you know,
稍稍借助一下...
a little, uh, help in the...
抽脂塑形
liposculpture.
我知道 这很丢脸
I know! It's embarrassing, all right?
我不觉得这很光彩 但这不意味着
I'm not proud of it. It doesn't mean I deserve
我后脑勺得挨大威利·威尔金斯两下子
two in the back of the head from Big Willie Wilkins.
走 咱们走一趟 去会会这个
Come, let's take a ride over and see this
大威廉 跟他解释一下这个误会
Large William and explain the misunderstanding.
什么 不行 这主意可不怎么样
What? No. That's a bad idea.
放轻松 像这种事情
Relax. In a matter like this,
诚实总是上策 大概吧
honesty is always the best policy. Probably.
还有什么事
What's left?
我想回宾馆洗个澡
I want to get back to the hotel and take a bath.
你最后一个采访对象刚到
Your last interview just got here.
你很准时 我喜欢准时
You're punctual. I like punctuality.
安娜·霍普金斯 很高兴见到你
Anna Hopkins. Nice to meet you.
感谢您愿意见我 霍普金斯女士
Thanks for seeing me, Ms. Hopkins.
请坐 咱们开始吧
Take a seat. Let's get started.
现在做采访真是明智
Smart of you to do this story now.
一旦我们发布了新方案
Once we announce this new initiative,
我们这里会非常忙
we expect to be very busy here.
抱歉 我能喝口水吗
I-I'm sorry. ?Do you mind if I have a water?
多亏了史蒂夫·乔布斯 每条新生产线
Thanks to Steve Jobs, every new product line
都得保密 然后像电影一样发布
has to be kept secret and then launched like a movie.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
抱歉
Sorry.
你不介意我录音吧
You don't mind if I record this, do you?
真不知道你们是怎么找到的
I don't know how you even got a hit.
我是说 那个相机每二十四小时
I mean, that camera takes one photo
才拍下一张路的照片
every 24 hours of that access road.
真是不可思议 它拍到一张
It's incredible. What are the chances
可疑车辆的照片的几率能有多大
it would capture a suspicious car?
我知道 几率简直微乎其微
I know, right? They're like slim to none,
就是因为这样才没拍到
which is probably why it didn't happen.
我看了七百三十张照片
I looked at 730 photos.
前景的路上没拍到车辆 但是有一张照片
No cars in the foreground on the road, but one photo
背景里有些东西 我进行了放大
had something in the background, and I enhanced it.
为什么会有人不♥穿♥防护服
Why would anyone visit a contaminated site
进入污染区域
without protective gear?
他究竟是谁
Now, who the hell is that?
夹竹桃 汤姆在被杀时
Oleander -- Tom was still researching the name
还在调查这名字
when he killed.
这是某个人
It's a person.
你有线索了
So you found something.
我打了几通电♥话♥ 从反情报部门的朋友那里
I made some calls, cashed in a few favors
得到了一些情报
from friends working in counter-intelligence.
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表