According to their website,
他们的主要拍品有罕见的外国硬币
their auction features rare and exotic coins,
邮票 装饰性艺术品
stamps, decorative arts.
全世界那百分之一的富人们
You know the international one-percenters
都会蜂拥而至的
are gonna be crawling all over the place.
安保一定很严
Which means high security.
幸运的是 这家公♥司♥用电脑来登记来宾
Fortunately, the company uses a computer system to log guests.
我找到了他们的服务器加上了一位新客人
I was able to locate their servers and add a new profile.
真好
Lovely.
这次我又会是谁
Who am I going to be this time?
雅思敏·夏海迪
Yasmin Shahidi,
伊朗纺织业大亨的独生女
the only daughter of an Iranian textile manufacturer
靠出♥售♥位于比弗利山的私有地♥产♥
who made a fortune selling private estates
而发家
in Beverly Hills.
那雷丁顿怎么办 那样的安保级别
What about Reddington? With all that security,
让他抛头露面太危险了
it'll be too risky to bring him in the front.
你进去之后得帮他们找到其他入口
Once you're inside, you're gonna have to find an alternate entry.
南楼梯 三十秒
South stairwell. 30 seconds.
干得漂亮
Nice work.
好了 只能看不能摸
All right. Look, don't touch.
-不要参与拍卖♥♥ -我知道规矩 唐纳德
- Or bid. - I know the rules, Donald.
那就请你按规矩来
Well, humor us and try to follow them.
这真有趣
This is fun.
能出来走走 喝杯香槟
Out and about, a glass of bubbles...
低调点
Just try to keep a low profile.
我们可不想让人认出你来
The last thing we need is someone to recognize you.
说实话 困在美国境内
Truth be told, being stuck stateside
近来让我越来越觉得要窒息
has left me feeling somewhat smothered as of late.
天呐 看看这些官窑花瓶
Oh, my goodness. Look at those Guan vases.
还有那些餐具
And that flatware.
你知道吗 南希·里根能在最短时间内
Did you know Nancy Reagan -- she could dress a table
按照晚宴客人的喜好布置好餐桌
specifically for that night's guest at a moment's notice.
跟戈尔巴乔夫喝茶时用俄♥国♥银器
Russian Silver for a tea with Gorbachev,
跟辛纳特拉临时安排的晚宴
Italian silver stag-head stirrup cups
用的是意大利银器 鹿头的马蹬形杯
for a last-minute supper with Sinatra.
你能想象吗
Can you imagine?
辛纳特拉 想不出来
Sinatra? I can't imagine.
我们去找个号♥码牌还有目录
Let's find a paddle card and a catalogue.
我要说我不喜欢
I'd be lying if I said
对这些传家宝讨价还价 那就是在撒谎
I didn't enjoy dickering over an heirloom now and then.
我刚下班
I just finished my shift.
半小时后到家
I'll be home in 31 minutes.
是 我会用位智地图导航回家
Yep, I use Waze to find my way home.
别被骗了
Don't let the scrubs fool you.
你跟一个白♥痴♥订婚了
You're engaged to a moron.
我很快就回去
I'll be home soon.
不管你来干什么 我的答案都是不行
Whatever it is, the answer is no.
两分钟
Two minutes.
好吗 不到两分钟 拜托了
Okay, less. Please.
我们现在拍卖♥♥348号♥拍品
We move on, then, to lot 348.
我要提醒大家的是 这组珍贵藏品
Might I remind you that this rare collection
-包括最好的黄铜硬币 -我没看到他 你呢
- includes the finest known bronze cent... - I don't see him. Do you?
每一个都从未被使用
...from each mint,
还包括独一无二的1943年制黄铜一美分
including the unique 1943-D bronze penny,
专业钱币评级服务公♥司♥
which PCGS has certified
鉴定了七十枚中的六十八枚
at 68 out of 70.
我们开始竞拍吧 起拍价一百八十万美元
Shall we open the bidding, then, at $1.8 million?
你听见我说的了吗
Did you hear me?
-他不在这 -现在是一百八十万
- He isn't here. - $1.8 million now.
-一百八十万 -你要干嘛
- $1.8 million. - What are you doing?
-我控制不住啊 -你疯了吗
- I can't resist. - Are you insane?
伊丽莎白 这是拍卖♥♥会 我得参与啊
Elizabeth, we're at an auction. I have to bid on something.
可你没钱
You don't have any money.
哈罗德有
Harold does,
而且撑撑门面也是很重要的
and it's important for me to keep up appearances.
我不能像个扫把星一样
I can't go around looking like a party pooper.
二百四十万
$2.4 million.
黄铜林肯币低于三百万就跟抢劫没什么区别
Anything under 3 for the bronze Lincoln penny is highway robbery.
-根本是偷窃 -别闹了
- It's a steal. - Knock it off.
没了吗
All through?
只有二百四十万
At $2.4 million?
-三百 -三百万
- 3. - $3 million.
这位先生给出了三百万
Gentleman's bid now of $3 million.
三百万成交 先生 143号♥
Sold to you, sir at $3 million, paddle 143.
至少我们引起了他的注意
Well, at least we got his attention.
雷丁顿是她父亲
Reddington's her father?
我并不觉得意外
I can't say I'm surprised.
我为她感到难过
I'm sad for her.
这很不好受 可跟我有什么关系呢
That sucks, but what does this have to do with me?
没关系 那个秘密已经揭开了
Nothing. That mystery has been solved.
可是这个 还没有
But this one... hasn't.
这是谁
Who is that?
我不知道 所以我才来这
I don't know. That's why I'm here.
-我帮不了你 -无论这个人是谁
- I can't help you. - Whoever is in here,
这是一位好心的女人的遗愿
this is the dying wish of a good woman, all right?
卡普兰先生为了让莉斯发现并确认这具骸骨的身份
Mr. Kaplan died so that Liz could find this skeleton
牺牲了自己
and identify the remains.
莉斯是联调局探员
Liz is an FBI agent.
为什么她不能让局里帮她确认身份呢
Why can't she have the Bureau ID them?
因为她还不知道这事
Because she doesn't know about them yet.
你的两分钟时间到了
Your two minutes are up.
如果我告诉她 她会告诉雷丁顿的
If I tell her now, she will tell Reddington.
-如果他在我们确认身份之前知道了 -我们
- If he finds out before we ID the remains... - We?
他一定不会让她知道真♥相♥的
he will find a way make sure she never learns the truth.
不存在"我们"
There is no "We."
上次我帮你们对雷丁顿隐瞒了秘密
The last time I helped you guys keep a secret from Reddington,
他差点杀了我
he almost killed me.
我明白
I get it.
卡普兰没留下什么线索吗
Kaplan didn't leave instructions?
没有 我去拿箱子时只有一个电♥话♥号♥码
No, just a number to call when I picked up the suitcase.
她有一个同伙
She has a confederate.
或许他有你要的答案
Maybe he has the answers you need.
我真的希望你能帮我
I was really hoping to get them from you.
我真的要走了
I really should go.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
我们现在拍卖♥♥下一件拍品
we come now to our next item up for bid,
一份精美的手工艺品
a lovely work of craftsmanship.
雷蒙德·雷丁顿
Raymond Reddington.
我都不知道你还是个收藏家
I didn't know you were a collector.
是的
Yes!
可即使对我这样的人
But $3 million for a book of coins
花三百万买♥♥一本硬币也算是下血本了
is a bit rich even for my blood.
抱歉 我们还没见过
I'm sorry. I don't believe we've had the pleasure.
格雷森·布莱斯
Greyson Blaise.
-科琳·威廉姆斯 -安娜·卡特赖特
- Colleen Williams. - Anna Cartwright.
我很意外在这见到你 雷蒙德
I'm surprised to see you here, Raymond.
我听说你最近 挺困难的
I heard you were, uh, struggling.
如果过得困难 说明这人还活着
If you're struggling, you're alive.
有人说你的那个伙伴 那个女的
They say that your associate, the woman --
她 她想要毁掉你
she, uh, she tried to destroy you.
安娜 你的耳环很漂亮
Anna, those are lovely earrings.
是格雷森送我的礼物
They were a gift from Greyson.
真好
Cheers!
简直太精致了
Those are just exquisite.
-我能 -当然
- May I? - Yeah.
有传言说你可能
Rumor has it you may be in the mood
要在爱琴海开辟一条新航道
to unload a certain waterway in the Aegean Sea.
恐怕你对我的生意
Oh, I suspect you know surprisingly little
了解的并不多
about my business dealings.
可能吧 也可能是船有窟窿了 格雷森
Perhaps, or perhaps there's a leak in the boat, Greyson --
在我们一起跳上独木舟之前得堵住这个窟窿
剧集 | 罪恶黑名单 | 导航列表